Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

By chrissy531

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... More

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 30

2.4K 104 44
By chrissy531

Hey guys!! I'm back!! Did you miss me~? Haha, just kidding! Now moving on to the chapter....
_____________

Rei's POV

"Something smells a bit--"
"Off..." Kyle finishes off for me as we sniff the air a bit.

Ciel looks at us, raising an eyebrow.

I look over a Kyle, "Indeed, it smells... evil." "I cant tell whether its Sebastian, the fallen, or something else..." Kyle trails off as his eyebrows furrow.
"I propose that its probably a mix of both..." I offer, shrugging my shoulders.

"Ciel, stay close to us just incase anything happens." Ciel looks at Kyle and sighs, "As if I could leave you two alone. I can't have you two embarrassing me in front of the queen."
"Just so you know, I went through royal training too... it's just that I chose not to be a stiff butt hole while on earth."

"It's true. In front of demi god and lower gods, Rei can't loose face or else he would be considered weak and some of the other gods would take the chance to exploit any weakness for their own gain... greedy bastards.... they need to learn to respect the son of who created them." Kyle chimes in.
I nod my head a sheepishly laugh, "This is practically a vacation from everything going on in the upper realm."

As we focus our attention back to the stage we see Sebastian present his 'curry buns'. "This is the curry Funtom is proud to present. We call it, the curry bun!"
I try to stay focus on the bun but soon sweat starts to form on my brow. How can these people stand to wear so many layers of clothing?!

After finally having enough, a few silent words escaped my lips and the air around me cooled.

I let out a sigh in relief as Kyle face palms.
—I don't think anyone suspected anything but a few people did shiver for a moment at the sudden change of temperature. "No magic. Don't get caught." Were the quiet words Kyle whispered to me in warning.

"At least I'm not dying from the heat..." I mumble back. I see Ciel shiver at something (*cough* Viscount being a creepy pedo. *cough*) and I tilt my head at him, "Too cold?"

Ciel sweat drops, "It's best you don't know..."

Huh??

Kyle nudges me and I look over to see him pointing at a few tables. "Let's go try some curry!"
A toothy grin takes over my face and we both walk over to the tables. I grab a few curry buns, a plate of Agni's curry, and Kyle does the same. Suddenly I stop, Kyle and the others notice too. "What's wrong?"
I look over at one table and I frown. Hurrying over, I grab a plate. Dipping one of my fingers in and tasting it.
this taste!

"Rei! Table manners!" Ciel scolds, though I won't blame him, he just dosen't want us to embarrass ourselfs... Kyle hushes him as I spit out the nasty taste of too much salt and evil. I hand the plate to Kyle, his eyes widen at the smell. "If this is what I think it is, then this should not be in the food... We can't have anymore people eating that curry!"

"Dont eat that curry!" I shout out to a girl at the table but I see her throw a guard into the air and a evil purple aura starts to surround her. "We're too late!"
The aura starts to spread and the people in the surrounding that ate the spice start to become effected too, like a chain reaction to all of the hate. Ciel looks worried, he looks to the right. "The Queen!" He quicky runs in to protect her but two people block him.

"I smell it... I smell it... Hatred and greed! The stench of impure!"

The people start to surround Ciel. Crap... What should we do!? Ciel said that we can't expose ourselfs!
I look at Kyle, my mind running at high speed. "Kyle..."

"I don't know either..." He mutters back as he scoots a bit closer to me.

"Snuff out the unclean!"
Just as they are about to attack Ciel, Sebastian comes to the rescue and hits them... with a giant spoon... Ciel gives an order to Sebastian to stop Kali and he replies with a "Yes, my lord."

"Ah! I got it!" I say as I pound my fist into my palm . Looking over at Ciel, I quickly whisper what my plan is into his ear and he nodds, agreeing to go along with my plan.

Looking over at Kyle he gets the message as I throw one of the human trinkets at him. "Play along." was what I told Kyle before loosening the tie around my neck so it dosen't choke me and I throw off the heavy coat that was considered 'style'. Slipping on the thing called a 'cross' around my neck, I pull my hair into a low ponytail.

I notice the white butterflies start to surround me but I will them to stay at a distance. Kyle and I incase our palms in a soft glow then pounce at the nearest purple aura. Slamming my palm onto their forehead, their bodies are shrouded in my light and the purple aura is overtaken.

Kyle and I split up and we start to take down as many people as possible.

"Huh?"
I stop for a moment to dodge a... flying curry bun?

Looking over, I see Sebastian throwing buns into the infecteds mouths. I dead pan, "Well... I guess that works too?"
Kyle scoffs as he lands right besides me, smacking another person in the face. I winch a bit, Dang Kyle... couldn't just tap their foreheads? Did you have to use such force?... their only human you know...

"How ironic..." Kyle mutters looking at Sebastian. A demon... Making kindness curry?

"Well, let's clean up the people that Sebastian missed..." I say sweatdropping at the sight of raining curry buns.

_____Time Skip_____

"The winner of the royal warrant is decided." The queens butler states.
"Yay!" I cheer giving Ciel a hug. "R-Rei!" Ciel shutters out and tries to push me away as his cheeks turn a slight pink.

"You."

I look up and I see the white butler looking dead at me. "The queen wishes to know how you and your friend were able to stop the devils with your bare hands."

I get off of Ciel, Kyle and I raise the human trinkets and Ciel explians. "Currently I am housing my aunts friends son and his friend from a far off country." He clears his throat, "This is Rei W-"

Kyle cuts him off before he can say my last name, "-Winston and I am Kyle McNeely, we called exorsist from where we are from, though Rei is in the higher ranks... royalty I believe is what you people would call him in his social standing."

The butler leans down and the queen whispers something in his ear, straiting up he looks at the both of us. "Her majasty says that she wishes you to have many good experiences here and welcomes you to England. She also thanks you for helping deal with todays mishaps."

Kyle and I gracefully bow and smile. "It was no problem at all your majasty, we are happy to be of servise." With that we turn and walk off to the others.

"Oh-ho? I thought your last names were White and Cross? Also, I didn't know you two were exorsist." Lau says when we reach them. "We don't wish for many people to know our last names, it could cause trouble if someone from our home were to overhear." Kyle states simply.

"Why?" Soma asks.

"Because if people from where we are from were to be here unauthorized. Then it would mean they are up to no good. We are only here becuse of cirtan circumstances." I say yawning as I stretch, hearing a pop in my back as Kyle plops onto my shoulder and ruffels my hair.

The others sweat drop, 'What happened to the dignafied and elegant aura you two had a moment ago while talking to the queen?!'

Soma and Agni bid farewell after thanking us and I smile a bit before realising my feet were no longer touching the ground.
.

.

.

.

.

Blinking a few times I notice I was being carried bridal style by Soma while Kyle and Ciel are chasing after us.

"Bastard! Give me back Rei!"

"R-Rei-sama has been taken by S-Soma-sama! *blood splurts out of nose*"

"Rei!"

"Rei~"

"Rei-sama!"

"Sebastian!"

"Oh my, it seems the princess has once again been stolen away. What shall we do...?"

""""SHUT UP AND JUST GET REI BACK!""""

My eyes widen at the smile on Soma's face and something excapes my lips, before I knew it I was full on bursting of laughter as I watch everyone join in on the chase.

What a day....

____Time Skip/ hint of next chapter____

"That sounds intresting!" I say getting up, I stretch and hop down from the tree I was resting on.

"Don't just jump while you're wearing only your cloth!!" Kyle scolds as his and Ciel's face turn slightly red. I pout, "What's the problem? We're both guys, we both have-" Kyle and Ciel both cover my mouth with veins poping out of their heads.
"I'm going to have to speak to Bard about teaching you such vulgar words." Kyle growls out.
I sigh and they hesitantly let go of my mouth.

[Somewhere in the mansion Bard sneezes and shivers.]

We all head inside for breakfast and sit down at the dining table.
Leaning in I smirk and tilt my head as it rest on my hand.

"Anyway.... Tell me more about this... Cruise?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter has a word count of 1578 words.

IM BACK GUYSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! The surgery went well but OH MY FREAKING ANIME GOD OF UNICORNS IT WAS SO PAINFUL WHEN THE MEDICATIONS WORE OFF!!!! (And I'm pretty sure the nurses hated me because I called them every 30 minutes) But yay! I have a strait back now!! (and I got taller!! Whoo hoo!) I'm pretty sure you guys know what the next Arc is going to be!!! AND I HONESTLY CAN'T WAIT TO START ON IT!!! For now this is good bye but I will see you again my lovelies!

-The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 232 16
Y/n just got home from the last day of school. Ah yes summer vacation in the year 2014 and time for binge watching anime and hanging out with friends...
32.1K 994 24
Racheal and Sofia are two of the happiest and weeb-est people you'll meet. They've dedicated their lives to their favorite anime, Black Butler, and l...
12.3K 310 14
It felt like thousands of eyes observed you, you stood frozen in place, the cold air touched your bare feet, opening your eyes you saw him sit on his...
178K 5.5K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...