Angel ?

By kitcat1826

When Butters , AKA Leopold Stotch , is caught in yet another one of Eric Cartman's schemes , he is lead into... More

Home
Mysterion
Cartman the Horrid I
Guilt
Rumors
1K
Doubtful

Prologue

5.6K 113 41
By kitcat1826

That was the last piece of bread Leopold managed to find . It has been two weeks in this strange place ; a strange place where the houses were made of cardboard and scrap metal , a place where the words of the other people made no sense , a place where food was scarce outside of the potato feilds . It was a fairy tale all along , the California sun isn't here at all ; and the drugs Eric wanted . This is reality . I can't believe my friend did this to me .Eric promised I would be happy here , I guess he got what he wanted . I left him and Kenny and Stan and Kyle alone . At least they're happy . Leopold , now teary-eyed , stared into the distance . There was nothing much to see besides the raging guests of wind that brought more snow . The fires shielding the damned from hypothermia retreated into the air as smoke . I guess this it . I don't want my friends to feel bad for me , this will be my final act of kindness to them . They wanted me to leave them alone , and they got want they wanted. At least I can watch over every single one of them in heaven or wherever I go , even Eric  . I guess if my death makes them happy , then it makes me happy too .Eric  , Stan , Kyle , Kenny , just promise to play with me one more time when we meet again . With that , Leopold's eyes slowly grew shut , as he accepted his fate for his friends happiness . Even in his state he could sense the presence of someone gingerly moving towards him , then the fabric of what seemed to be a cloak or cape .
" It's going to be alright Butters ."
——————
" AHHHHHH" Leopold began gasping for air and frantically looked around his hospital room to see a creek of fluids entering his blood steam , a few bandages , and a Where is Waldo poster . I'm not supposed to be here , unless this is the afterlife , no it can't be , how did I get here ? Leopold pushed himself upward and heard a crunching like noise ; And there it was , the only piece of evidence of who rescued him from his unforgiving fate . A green question mark taped to his hospital gown . Whoever saved me somehow found me , brought me all the way back to Colorado , and stayed with me while I was getting treatment , gee I owe my life to them , but ......

Who did this for me ?

Hello fellow Bunny shipers , I promise this story is not as depressing as it sounds ( although this prologue is very depressing ) and that the chapters will be twice as long , it's just the prologue after all ! Thanks so much for taking your time out of your day to read my fanfiction . Love you all !

~ Dr.Meow Meow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 9 21
Kenny is a poor,popular,one nightstand guy who is most known for being poor so when he finds out that he can get money for being in a gay relationshi...
5.6K 66 15
Butters and Kenny. Complete opposites. Leopold "Butters" Scotch was a student at the top of most of his classes, kind, and well.. has a normal life...
74.2K 1.9K 27
Tolkein, now trusted by his parents to go by himself, invites his friends to the summer resort that his family travels to every year. He decides to b...
36.3K 733 44
Kyle and Stan are no longer friends due to stans point of view on life that was, everything being "shit" Due to this Stan turned to alcohol to numb a...