Piercing Problems

By The_DramaQueer

The impenetrable fortress of straightness is felled by one, small barbell... 1st place + Best Plot in the Net... More

Chapter 1 - Oh Shit
Chapter 2 - Dream On

Chapter 3 - Guess Who's Gay? (Spoiler Alert: It's Me.)

238 20 11
By The_DramaQueer

Jesus fucking christ, gouge his eyeballs out with a rusty spoon and smash him over the head with the largest dull item you could possibly find - Ju. Hated. His. Phone.

The obnoxious sound of his Snapchat pinging in the distance followed by the classic buzz of his device demanding his attention brought Ju's fantasy to a careening halt, the sudden emergence to reality feeling like someone had signed the Korean up for the Ice Bucket Challenge without letting him in on it. The poor guy jolted upright in bed, throwing his sheets aside as everything was suddenly too hot, too clingy, too real.

Released from his dreamworld, the teen was stuck facing the fact that he'd just had the most elaborate wet dream of his life about his best friend, a very nice, very realistic dream that he would like to repeat extremely soon- No. That was not the point. The point was... Was what? He was crushing on Dylan? Well, whoopty doo. Suprise, suprise, that ruler you always thought your sexuality compared to was actually a protractor. Well, great, now that confronting his homosexuality was out of the way he was gonna fall back asleep and see if he could get in on some more hot, gay action.

Ju had already snuggled back under his blankets and buried his head under the pillow when, of course, his phone decided it would be an ideal time to give up its pathetic onslaught of snapchats and opted instead to step up its game to full on blaring "Never Gonna Give You Up" on full volume. Now, seeing as he had a hot date with dream-world Dylan to get back too, Ju would've usually just ignored this and gone on about his merry way, except, problem: Real World Dylan had joked many times about changing his ringtone in the 's phone to that annoying anthem of a long since dead meme, claiming that it would be like Rick-Rolling his friend every time he called. (Ju had done surplus amounts of research on this Rickrolling and had decidedly told the brunette to kindly fuck off - That was before he decided he'd much rather have his companion fuck him instead.)

Ju reached a hand out from the shelter of his covers and felt around for his phone, absolutely positive his bedstand hadn't been that far away nor nearly as crowded the night before when he'd lay down to sleep. However, all his haphazard feeling about succeeded in doing, was knocking his phone to the ground where he'd never be able to reach it without actually forcing himself out of the blankets and into the full on cold grip of reality. Grosssss.

"Fuck," Ju grumbled unhappily, pushing himself upright and cursing against the sudden onslaught of frigid morning air that mercilessly attacked his bare chest and exposed stomach as he bent over and grabbed the fallen bane of his existence. The guy jabbed his thumb blearily against where the answer button would normally be but found that the drop must've already done him the favor as all that was on his screen was a phone icon and Dylan's contact picture - Which was currently an image of Rick Astley, assumably to go with the Rickroll theme and Ju had to really wonder when Dylan had actually gotten ahold of his phone to make all of these obnoxious changes. (He'd had a pretty cute pic of Dylan as the boy's contact photo and if it didn't get saved in his phone somewhere before a meme came to take its place, Ju was gonna be pissed.)

"Would love to!" Came Dylan's way too chipper response for whatever ass o'clock time it fucking was making Ju groan for more reasons then he'd ever like to admit, deciding to blame the sound on the sheer amount of energy the boy's voice radiated after Ju had just woken if questioned on it.

"Hello?" Was actually all Ju managed to respond, still half asleep and a little behind on real world events after just being thrown out of lusty heaven back into cold reality, but hey, cut him some slack, you really couldn't blame him when he'd just had pictures of Dylan doing horrendous things playing behind closed eyes and was suddenly met with the same, familiar voice that had just been whispering dirty things to him two seconds later in the waking world.

"Ju? Are you fucking kidding? You were sleeping?" Dylan's disgruntled voice practically screeched through the speakers, causing Ju to pull the phone away from his ear with a pained grimace, though the action did allow the Korean boy to gaze at the time listed across the screen and yeah... He kinda got where Dylan was coming from, considering it was half past noon.

"Yes, Dylan, it's a Saturday. Normal human beings sleep in on Saturdays." Ju snorted back snarkily, rolling his eyes as he finally pulled himself outta bed, goosebumps trailing their way down his forearms as the chilly air of the crisp morning raced across his exposed skin.

"Not when they have clearly agreed to have a date with their number one." Dylan huffed exasperatedly and Ju absolutely did not blush at the phrasing, hopelessly watching what little dignity he had left wash down the drain with the pathetic flutter his heart gave at the words. "Now, I've been standing outside your door for the last ten minutes and I'm pretty sure the woman next door has called the cops, so can you please come let me in before I get arrested for breaking and entering?" The brunette continued in a pleading tone that Ju decidedly enjoyed and would have to find a way to elicit from the boy again sometime.

"Nah, think I'll just leave you out there." Ju declared teasingly, barely snapping his mouth shut before adding you'd look good in handcuffs though, he honestly wasn't sure he should've stopped himself when Dylan practically whined his name, the long, drawn out "Juuuu" doing far more to him than it probably should.

"Don't get your panties in a twist! I'm coming." Ju sighed exasperatedly, trying his very best to ignore the irony of that statement as he shuffled out of the boxers he'd been sleeping in and threw them behind a door to be burned at some later date.

"I don't wear panties!" Dylan protested defensively, sounding absolutely flabbergasted at the very notion. "I mean, unless you're into that." The kid then went on to unhelpfully add in a teasing sing song voice and suddenly getting into a new pair of boxers was a lot harder (lol) for Ju than it had been mere moments before.

Somehow, the boy managed to struggle himself into a pair of underwear, some sweatpants and even an actual shirt before he hung up the phone and tossed it to the side, not bothering to say goodbye as he cleared the distance from his bedroom to the front door in a matter of seconds, not that he was hurrying for Dylan or anything. Nope. Nevermind the fact that the Korean nearly crashed into the door when he tried to skid to a hasty halt in front of it and the physics of momentum was having none of it.

"Fucking finally." Dylan greeted dryly with a matching roll of his huge whiskey orbs, shouldering his way past Ju and on into the house before his companion could so much as invite him in, though this was truly no surprise as Dylan was there so often it was unlikely people didn't just already assume they were roommates (On a totally unrelated note, Ju knew that the woman next door hadn't called the police as Dylan had feared because she often brought cookies and casseroles over to him in an excuse to grill him on his "sweet little boyfriend" that was over all the time - Despite Ju's numerous attempts to inform her that Dylan was neither sweet nor his boyfriend - her favorite questions being "are you using protection?" and "will there be an open bar at the wedding?")

The brunette moved across the room and flopped himself haphazardly across Ju's couch, throwing his legs up on the armrest of one side and stretching himself out across the piece of furnicher so his Retro Mario T-shirt rode up slightly in the middle, showing off the pale expanse of his navel and revealing the beginnings of a thin line of hair trailing down below the waistline of the teen's tight fitting jeans... And - Oh wow - Ju was fucking gay. All the boy wanted to do was press his lips against the newly exposed skin and trace that line with his tongue until he followed it under those suddenly obnoxious jeans and claimed the boy for his own.

"You just gonna stare at me all day or are you gonna get over here?" Dylan propted abruptly, letting everyone know that his friend had been anything but subtle as he'd hoped.

"What?" Ju balked abruptly, suddenly pulled from thoughts of what his companion's fingers would feel like fisted in his hair while he tormented him with his mouth only to be met with suggestive sentences like that.

Dylan, however, merely smirked and raised a wry eyebrow, leaving Ju floundering for at least a good minute before the kid finally took mercy on his companion and held up his book bag from where he'd tossed it beside the couch, shaking it at the boy in explanation.

"Oh. Right. Yeah." Ju sighed breathlessly, sucking in a huge, steadying breath and letting back out again slowly to try and regain his composure as he moved across the room to where Dylan propped himself up to make room for him on the couch. It was anything but effective. There was virtually nothing the teen could do to calm his wired nerves nor his heart that had decided to pursue a career in the racing industry when Dylan splayed himself out like that, especially not when the brunette happened to be doing so on the very couch that had featured in Ju's inconvenient dream.

"Whaddya wanna study?" Ju forced himself to speak as smoothly as he could, trying to appear as normal and heterosexual as humanly possible as he took a seat beside his companion and absolutely ignored any images sitting there with his newest addiction may have conjured and instead picked up his TV remote and began flipping through channels to find some worthy background noise. (Though: "Highlight Reel of Your Embarrassing Wet Dream!" seemed to be the only movie his brain was willing to view at the moment.)

"Chemistry!" Dylan answered without hesitation, waggling his eyebrows suggestively as a wry smirk drew his full lips up and the kid playfully stuck out his light pink tongue, revealing the glimmering, metallic ball in all its seductive glory and Ju really had to wonder if Dylan did this shit on purpose. "It's been really hard recently." The brunette boy added smoothly, pouting slightly as he spoke and yeah, fuck Dylan, (Oh gods, Ju would love to) he was definitely doing this shit on purpose.

"Hardy har." Ju snorted out dryly, settling for the short answer as he didn't entirely trust his voice at the moment and would hate to croak out in the middle of the sentence (Yeah, no, he was actually much more worried about saying something like "I'll show you chemistry" if he took the risk of letting his unobedient mouth have the wheel.)

Dylan's playful pout dipped to something more akin to an actual frown, bringing Ju's heart to a stuttering halt as the suspicion that maybe that hadn't been the response his companion was looking for and perhaps would have prefered his unspoken flirt bubbled up in his mind. However, the kid regained his casual smile a moment later and snatched the remote from the Korean's hands and began flipping through channels, so Ju pushed the thought away, marking Dylan's disappointed expression off as his own hopeful imagination's making - Though the older teen did have to note the obvious fact that his friend made no moves to produce any sort of text book, chemistry or otherwise.

Ju snarled playfully before lunging for the stolen remote, throwing his body across Dylan's as the brunette shrieked and attempted to squirm to the far side of the couch, wildly mashing buttons as he went. The boy would not be deterred, however, and crawled after his companion with vicious intent, all but pinning the smaller boy against the armrest of the old couch as he continued to press in even when Dylan could evade him no further, cornering the younger male by covering any means of escape with his body, his strong arms braced on either side of the corner to erase any hope of snagging freedom.

"Ju! Your movie choices suck!" Dylan protested frantically, but his voice was high pitched with obvious notes of playful fear as he clutched the holy grail of remotes against his chest as if it were his most prized possession.

"We have watched Star Wars four times this week, Dylan!" The Korean countered in a low growl, the threatening tone making his victim squeak and shrink back as Ju hovered over him and moved in for the kill.

"It was only three times! The Last Jedi doesn't count!" Dylan whined pleadingly, his voice small and helpless as if he already knew he was beat and oh, gods, the things it made Ju want to do, first and foremost on that list being hauling the smaller boy off this stupid couch and carrying him back to Ju's bed where he belonged.

"It counts!" Ju huffed directly beside Dylan's ear, nearly letting out a pleased growl when he saw the small shudder Dylan gave at the feel of the teen' breath against his skin. However, "nearly" became "fucking did" when Dylan let out a soft whine, shifting about under Ju, who had ended up almost completely on top of the smaller boy in his valiant attempt to save his eyeballs from watching Luke kiss his sister one more time.

Dylan froze up at the unmistakably lustful sound, his breath audibly catching in his throat and Ju suddenly became acutely aware of the absolute lack of space between them, his own muscled leg shoved up between his companion's and his mouth literally centimeters away from his friend's goosebump covered neck.

"Star Wars is fine!" Ju declared panickedly, scrambling back and nearly tripping over himself to reach the far side of the couch, his heart hammering madly against his ribcage as if it truly intended to break forth and throw itself at Dylan as the boy tried to put as much distance as possible between them before he could do anything stupid.

However, Dylan was apparently having none of this for the kid crawled after his companion before coming to sit directly in front of the Korean male, legs pulled up underneath him (Ju couldn't give two flying fucks what the brunette's ratty Converses were doing to his couch) and arms crossed angrily in front of his chest as he leaned in until there was about all of two inches between Ju's face and his own. Dylan's pink lips were turned down in a disgruntled frown and a look of unrelenting determination glimmered in his hazel orbs as he practically scowled at his companion, leaving Ju equal parts confused and aroused.

"Okay, Ju, I'mma just drop all the study date bullshit. We both know that's not why I'm here." The younger teen began haughtily and um, no, what? Ju had totally been under the impression Dylan needed help with Chemistry here.

"It's not?" Was all Ju actually managed to come up with, however. Brilliant. Absolutely fucking brilliant, Ju. That'll really woo him to his knees. Oh no, no, no. Bad idea. Don't think about Dylan on his knees right now, these sweatpants had never been the most stellar boner hiders and Ju was pretty (100%) sure he had a totally obvious bulge going on right now already.

"No!" Dylan gaped, looking absolutely horrified at Ju's sheer obliviousness as and oh gods, what if Newt told him? Jesus fuck Ju would slaughter that dirty, no good, backstabbing little-

"I'm here to talk about you leaving school early yesterday without even telling me, and giving me short answers all day, and acting hella awkward even now! You never relent on the battle for the remote!" Dylan elaborated spitefully, his amber eyes blazing passionately for a brief moment before they dulled back down to a sudden sadness, as if the boy were no longer supported by his need to speak and was now only left with the reality of what he'd said.

"I mean, I told you yesterday I wanted to study calculus but today you didn't remember at all. Were you even listening?" The boy questioned defiantly but his voice no longer held its earlier vigor and the previous fire that fueled his speech only left a sort of hurt rawness in its wake. Dylan's hard gaze lowered the moment he was done speaking, whiskey eyes swimming with confusion and dismay as his body untensed from its fighting stance and the boy visibly sagged as if under some great weight. "If you didn't wanna hang out today you coulda just said so." Dylan added softly, so quiet Ju almost didn't hear, as if the boy thought not actually speaking the words might make them untrue.

Ju was silent for a long moment, too stunned at the sudden outburst to speak, unable to truly comprehend all that he had heard in that instant let alone even begin to react. Truthfully, the teen had been too busy staring at Dylan's lips to hear much of what the brunette had actually been saying yesterday but he hadn't expected it to result in this, never believing Dylan could actually think Ju didn't want to be around him. "What? Dylan, no. You know..." The Korean began but trailed off a moment later as Dylan merely gave a incredulous scoff that let Ju know without doubt that the boy, in fact, did not know.

So, of course, the only real logical solution here was to kiss him.

Ju grasped Dylan's face with both hands and slammed his lips into his companions before he could chicken out, squeezing his eyes shut to avoid any looks of disgust or rejection that were probably coming his way right about now - Knowing full well that both of those things were pretty likely possibilities but also unable to sit by and actually allow the boy he found himself absolutely enraptured with to harbor the stupid idea that he didn't like him for even a moment.

Jesus fucking Christ, no fantasy Ju had ever had about Dylan's lips could do them justice. The brunette's mouth felt like absolute heaven against his own, slightly bitten lips, feather soft to the touch and impossibly warm. Everything about those full, addictive lips was delicate, subtle flesh compliant to Ju's rough press and smooth against the chapped skin of Ju's own lips.

Dylan sat still and frozen for an incredibly long moment, failing to do much of anything save sit there with his lips slightly agape until Ju pulled back, though the boy kept one hand firmly on his companion's cheek even then, needing to do anything he could to erase that unbelievable notion that he'd ever not want to hang out with his best friend from the pretty boy's mind, even if he was about to be horribly rejected.

"I don't understand." Dylan finally whispered after a long moment, hazel orbs wide and open as they searched Ju's own eyes for something, swimming with too many emotions to discern.

"I haven't been able to talk to you because every time I looked your way it drove me wild." Ju admitted softly, biting his lip and trying to memorize exactly what Dylan had felt like pressed against him for that brief moment.

"Oh." Dylan stuttered out blankly, looking as if he hadn't quite connected all the dots yet was still trying to color in the picture before all the lines were present.

Ju let his lips fall open to reply, a string of apologies and explanations already on the tip of his tongue but all that was abruptly cut off before he could even utter a single symbol as the Korean was suddenly met with a mouthful of Dylan, the brunette lunging forward and slamming his addictive lips against Ju's and cutting off whatever the boy had been about to say as it all died with a startled choke.

The second kiss was much rougher than the first, as if Dylan were determined to put all he had into the fierce action, the brunette's spark suddenly reignited with vengeful power and blazing all it's flaming heat into that one action, the pure electricity if it seeming to tingle into Ju at every place they touched. Dylan's hand burned into the Korean's chest where the teen braced it, his long fingers feeling like flames licking their way up the back of Ju's neck as the brunette ran the other hand up over the boy's shoulder blades and carded those thin digits through the short hairs on the back of the older teen's neck. Where Dylan's lips finally connected with Ju's, a harsh press of passion and fierce desperation, it felt as if someone had set off a 4th of July sparkler, all burning licks of fire dancing between them as the boy made a soft sound of want, unable to bite back the needy noise.

Dylan took advantage of the sound, swallowing it up as he licked his way inside his companion's parted lips and Ju let out a pleased groan that only encouraged the devilish brunette, the sinful boy's tempting tongue invading his own mouth the moment access had been allowed and prodding its way deeper every time Ju made a noise. The cold bite of the kid's tongue piercing pressed against the boy's own tongue, its icy touch an impossibly stark contrast to the blazing flames of Dylan's mouth that did ungodly things to the Korean's mind, turned it into a hazy wasteland incapable of knowing anything more than Dylan's mouth as a matter of fact.

Then it was on. Dylan was kissing him and there were no more hold backs. Ju fisted a hand in the back of Dylan's hair, gripping the short locks near the back of the tempting boy's neck to tip his head back and allow better access to that sinful mouth, earning a breathy moan from his companion that went straight below the waistline. The boy positioned himself slightly above the smaller boy and didn't hesitate a moment before devouring the delicious tease, prodding his own tongue through those full, pink lips he'd wanted so badly and was now free to explore.

Dylan moaned softly against the boy's mouth, a small, delicious sound Ju made his mission in life to elicit once more. It proved to not be too hard as Ju bit the teen's lower lip lightly and tugged at his hair a little harder, growling low and dangerous in a nonverbal demand that the pretty boy open his mouth for him and Dylan complied with another airy groan.

Ju eagerly licked his way inside the glorious heaven that was Dylan's mouth, trying to memorise every moment of it as he slipped his tongue through those full lips and nearly released a wanton moan of his own at the new sensation. Dylan was incredibly warm, and more so than that, wet in a way that made the boy's knees weak as he moved against the smaller boy, pressing his lips roughly against his companion's as the hand not clasped in Dylan's hair came to cup the teen's lower jaw, tilting his head up for optimum access.

Dylan tasted impossibly sweet, as if he'd just eaten a whole pack of cookies before coming over (He probably had. Dylan never had been the perfect picture of self-control) and the caramel taste drove Ju deeper, running his tongue around the boy's mouth as if trying to taste as much of his newest addiction as possible before he'd have to part for air. The boy felt the biting edge of the barbell piercing once more, harsh and highlighting in its unrelenting chill and Ju swirled the tip of his own tongue over it, unsure if he wanted to curse the tormenting accessory or worship it. (Though, he was leaning much more to the worshiping side of things considering it had landed him a hot makeout session with his crush.)

Ju wasn't exactly sure what he expected Dylan to say when they finally parted for air, Ju reluctantly pulling away to gulp in a belated breath of sweet oxygen only to feel his throat clog up and choke his much need air right back out a moment later at the sight before him. Dylan stared at him wantingly, hazel eyes half-lidded and lustful as his abused lips, swollen and red from the sudden attack, hung agape, gasping in small, breathless pants that encouraged Ju to just give up on breathing and go back in for another kiss.

Well, whatever he was expecting, it sure wasn't, "Hey, Ju, you know tongue piercings were originally invented to give better blowjobs?" But hey, he sure wasn't complaining. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.3K 49
bongleni short stories! All of the short stories published in "Fated to Love You" will be transferred here.
23.2K 3.1K 22
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
103K 15.2K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
105K 2.7K 20
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...