BUBBLEGUM BITCH ⇉ SIMON MINTER

Door thewhiskeychick

❝ I'M GONNA POP YOUR BUBBLEGUM HEART ❞ In which Loughborough's most notorious heartbreaker gets... Meer

MIXTAPE

BUBBLEGUM BITCH

90 3 3
Door thewhiskeychick

[BUBBLEGUM BITCH]
Chapter Zero: Cast List & Epigraph

♡ ♡ ♡

[BUBBLEGUM BITCH]
CAST LIST

Simon Minter as
SIMON MINTER

She's different to the rest of them; she doesn't think she can change me, she has changed me.

Ariana Grande as
RITA MILANI

It's time for a taste of your own medicine, Simon Minter.

Olajide Olatunji as
JJ OLATUNJI

You'll forget all about her when some cheap blonde catches your eye.

Joshua Bradley as
JOSH BRADLEY

He may have hurt people in the past, but what you did to him was far worse than anything he has done - because it was intentional.

Zendaya Coleman as
ZARA JEFFRIES

His technique compensates for his overbearing ego, trust me.

Gigi Hadid as
AVERY FITZPATRICK

You'd be doing the entire female population one hell of a favour by putting him in his place.

♡ ♡ ♡

[BUBBLEGUM BITCH]
EPIGRAPH

Simon Minter was a notorious Lothario; the irresistible blonde was infamous for seducing the beautiful women of Loughborough with such a prestigious finesse that they were often left doubtful of their own self worth, rather than questioning his over-rehearsed lines and his absence of integrity. His velvet touch and sensual words forced you to surrender yourself and sacrifice your dignity to please his ever-growing ego and to satisfy his deep, subconscious desire for adoration and affection.

He was a man of immense knowledge and indisputable wisdom when it came to the female form; his tongue twisted words into sentences that could persuade you of almost anything, his touch was as tender and honest as a man who had fallen in love for the first time and his bittersweet lips were the apotheosis of the celestially sinful euphoria he awoke within you. But, what Simon Minter could not fathom was that the profound, unconscious yearning hidden within the very remote caverns of his heart could not be appeased by the half-hearted infatuation of many, but only by the wholehearted embrace of one.

Well... not until it was too late.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
116K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
985K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc