Respect. Opportunity. Accolad...

By LolsadfacexD

The memoirs of a negative and miserable student... Bite me Mrs A ;} So er from the years 2007 to 2012 I atte... More

Safiya Richardson
Detrimental friends
Squad goals
How I met Gabrielle
Those who taught me
Safe spaces
Harmony
Authors note
Girls who interrupt
Two little black girls playing the road
Fight Club
Choir part 1
Send me luv on bebo
The changing of the guard
Insecurities I didn't buy
Respect
Safiya finds me a boyfriend

Intro

38 1 0
By LolsadfacexD

School .School. School.

High school.

That place. That building, those buildings. 

I used to call it The Asylum, due to the fact that it was a madhouse. One rule for one person and a different rule for the next. Often I felt trapped in any of the four walls in a room I entered and as a result, often I grew mad. Frustrations mounted in a youth like me and I remember physically and mentally being so tired of school. That about half way through I broke down and in my tears, demanded to be moved. (It never happened cause I took it back and then went on a mad one. )

I remember thinking how uniform, forced and difficult it all was. That everyone was pushing despite being told we were supposed to walk on the left. I remember making friends with a few of my classmates but more so I remember hierarchy. 

As a year seven you are the bottom of the social standing. There are some exceptions; those with connections to higher years, those who do sports, those who have some insane talent and those who are bad. Bad kids always stick out like a sore thumb. Especially those with no real behavioural problem, but we're getting ahead of ourselves here.

The year elevens didn't like me. That was a serious strike against me. As they were the top of the class structure. In the mid tier, poised to take over where the year nines. Possibly the most important year group as the year eights above me where a non factor. (They weren't into beef, they weren't into drugs, (like that) they weren't into porn..*scratch that*). They just where very chill individuals. So the year nine's where the ones to watch, fortunately for me I had some family friends in that year. 

Where they of high ranking ? I'd say fairly liked. Unfortunately for me, they came with baggage. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
976 18 20
I am deeply unhappy. This is a collection of stories from my life's experiences. Writing this is an attempt to help me find out what's causing my dep...
163 12 9
This story is mostly about Y/N being new to college life (there's barely anything about college in this story) +love of a chubby WOC (african america...
Dear you, By malyka

Teen Fiction

2.7K 446 35
STOP! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! DONT COME AFTER ME BECAUSE I WARNED YOU. BUT IF YOU IGNORE THIS AND PRESS 'READ' THEN MY FRIEND... GOOD LUCK. I would li...