Our Own Adventures | Amourshi...

By Kyuyua

This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and... More

Morning Routines Ch. 1
Old Friends and Preparations Ch. 2
Nice To See You Ch. 3
Old Faces Ch. 4
New Faces Ch. 5
What a Coincidence... Ch. 6
Update- Sorry for the Inconvenience!
A Shocking Reunion Ch. 7
Update- I Got Grounded!
First Contest Day Jitters Ch.8
Battle Stage Excitement Ch. 9
Update- Contestshipping!
Contest Ribbon Ch. 10
Drew Joins the Crew Ch. 11
The Adventures Up Ahead Ch. 12
The Roads We Stay On Ch. 13
Update- A Dream
How Far I've Come Ch. 13
Alola Alola Ch. 14
Alola to a New Beginning Ch. 15
Update- Short Break!
Update- If Words Meant Anything
An Alolan Performance Ch. 16
A Day To Ourselves Ch. 17
New Friends Ch. 18
Hang Out Ch. 19
So Close, Yet So Far Ch. 20
Update- Got Tagged Again and Some News
New and Forgotten
Paul's Appearance Ch. 20
Almost to the Spotlight Ch. 21
Launch of Our Dreams Ch. 22
Getting Ready Ch. 23
Date Start! Haunted House Ch. 25
Need some characters!
Starting Point Ch. 27
Battle It Out! Ch. 28
Just the Beginning! Ch. 29
Christmas Special

How Cliche Ch. 26

2.7K 55 67
By Kyuyua

Ash's POV

"Let's go on the rollercoaster next!" I shouted excitedly, practically dragging Serena by the hand.

"Okay, okay!" She laughed. "Slow down!"

As we stood in line, something suddenly came to me. I turned to Serena. "Serena, you aren't afraid of heights, are you?" I asked unsurely.

Serena shook her head. "Not at all. In fact, I actually quite enjoy these types of thrillers."

I looked at her in surprise. I had honestly not expected her to like rides like these. "That's great then! I heard that this is the most thrilling thriller in the whole park! I can't wait!" I laughed.

After a few long minutes, it was finally our turn to ride it. There were two people per car, so me and Serena sat at the front, right next to each other. I could feel my heart racing in excitement. Rides like these get me so pumped up. I couldn't wait!

———————————————

"Ugghhh... my insides..." I groaned as Serena guided me towards a bench.

"There were so many ups and downs and twists and turns, it was amazing!" Serena laughed. "It's too bad that you fainted halfway."

I gulped down a bottle of water thirstily. "Hey, it was just way more than I expected! I've gotta prepare myself for things like that!" I retorted.

Serena looked at me with a playful glare. "Since when have you ever prepared yourself for the unexpected?"

"...... That's true," I muttered.

"Like that one time you jumped off of the Lumious Tower!" Serena laughed.

"Hmm... speaking of Lumious, we've gotta call Clemont and Bonnie some time soon..." I said as I stood up. "Come on, let's go on another ride!"

———————————————

"The funnel cake here was really good! It's always been my favorite carnival snack," Serena smiled.

"Mine, too! I always lick the leftover powdered sugar off of the plate," I laughed.

I looked around and realized how late it was getting. People were crowding the exit gates and there weren't that many people left walking around. The park closes at 9:00, and the clock already read 8:31. I turned my attention back to Serena.

"Hey Serena, where do you wanna go next? We probably only have one more ride left since the park's closing soon," I said.

Serena hummed and looked up, suddenly blushing, but coughed to cover it. "Umm, how about the Ferris Wheel? I haven't been there in one since forever," She said shyly.

"Sure!" I said excitedly.

We got in line and, since there weren't that many people, we were able to get on quickly. I climbed into the booth first before stretching a hand out to help Serena on. As she stepped onto it, she tripped forwards, but I caught her before she fell.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned.

Serena's face turned a shade darker and she nodded.

I steadied her upright and she sat down beside me. The worker closed the door behind us and the Ferris Wheel started moving.

We sat in an awkward, yet comfortable silence. I looked out the window and saw the rest of the park.

"Wow!" I muttered in awe. "You can see everything from up here!"

I felt Serena shift beside me as she turned to the window as well.

"Ah! Look!" She exclaimed, pointing. "You can see the Pokemon School from here!"

The school building was pretty big and an unusual shape, so it was easily spotted. You could see the town, the market, the port and sea, and a little ways off, some more islands. I smiled lightly. The view was great.

The sky suddenly started changing colors as we kept slowly moving. Blue turned to dark blue, and dark blue turned to a bright orange and yellow. Serena gasped beside me.

"The Alolan sunset is amazing... how beautiful..." She murmured.

"Not as beautiful as you..." I muttered absentmindedly.

I heard Serena hitch her breath beside me and I froze.

"Did I say that out loud?"

I slowly and awkwardly turned to face Serena and saw her hands covering her mouth, her cheeks a bright rosy pink. I blushed in embarrassment.

"I-I..." I stumbled, unable to find the right words to explain what just happened.

In a small voice, Serena whispered, "You think I'm beautiful...?"

I jumped and made the booth shake a bit. "Yes!"

At my answer, Serena turned a deeper shade of pink, as did I.

"W-Well! I-I don't think you're ugly! N-Not at all! A-And you're p-prettier than any of the girls I've ever meet!" I rambled on.

I slumped into my seat and covered my face with my hands, my cheeks burning in embarrassment.

In the quiet booth, Serena let out a small noise, before giggling.

I peeked at her and saw her laughing. I turned my head towards her as she spoke.

"Ash, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me," She smiled. "Thank you."

Her honey blonde hair was bright and shined in the Alolan sunset. It flew in the non-existent breeze. Her cerulean eyes were shut closed as she smiled and her long eyelashes caught the sun. Her cheeks were a light pink and her smile made my heart flutter.

I had fallen for this girl. Hard.

I hadn't even noticed that I was leaning forward, but when I did, my lips were already on hers.

Serena's eyes went wide as I couldn't control myself and stayed in place, not pulling back. Her face flared red, before she slowly closed her eyes and melted into the kiss as well. It was soft and gentle, yet I was filled with adrenaline. My heart raced and I blushed as we continued kissing. Her lips were just like I'd imagined them to be. Heavenly.

Though thinking about that now made me seem weird.

As we pulled back for air, Serena turned her eyes away, flushed. I was embarrassed at my actions as well, but it was worth it. Though I conveyed my feelings to her through actions, I still felt the need to do so in words.

I carefully grabbed her hands and held them in mine.

"Serena..." I whispered gently.

She turned and met eye contact with me, still blushing bright.

"I... I like you!" I forced out. "No, love. I love you! I've fallen for you for a long time, but being my stupid self, I didn't notice right away. I had many friends, but I felt something different towards you. Yes, you were my friend, but I felt as though I wanted to be more."

I bit my lip in anxiety. "Serena, w-would you be my... girlfriend?"

I stared at her in longing as she stared at me in shock and surprise. As she said nothing, I once again took that as a bad sign. I slowly let go of her hands, but she suddenly sprang to life and pulled me into a huge, affectionate hug.

"Yes! Yes, oh, Ash Ketchum, you have no idea how long I've waited for those words! I love you, too. I love you!" Serena cried into my neck.

I was surprised, but overwhelming happiness filled me as I hugged her back.

"Thank you," I whispered into her hair before pulling away from the hug and kissing her.

This time, she immediately kissed back and we put both our love and passion into it, while it was still gentle. As we kissed, I thought about when I first fell in love with her. Was it when I realized about my feelings when I first saw her appear on TV? When she threw that snowball at me way back then and told me to snap out of it? It was the first time she yelled at me like that, but it showed that she really did care. How about that time when I first asked her to join on our journey through Kalos or when she encouraged me to keep trying when we met at the Pokemon Center? Or was it when we first met in that forest at that summer camp when we were kids? Either way, I was with her now and I was going to love her forever.

As the Ferris Wheel made a complete circle, the worker opened the door for us and I took Serena's hand again to help her down, but this time, I didn't let go.

AHHH!! THE FEELS ARE FOR REALS!

This was my first time writing a kiss scene, and honestly speaking, I don't think I did too bad. I was originally gonna have this thing end here, but I'll let it carry out for a few more chapter. You guys were lucky! Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and share! Until then! Ciao <3

P.S. Please check out my other fanfics and my trash book! Thanks!

~Crystal

7/17/18

(Because Ghibli Studios is so amazing, welcome new ending)
(Those who guess where the pic is from get a shout out ;3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.9K 31
•~•~•~•An Amourshipping Fanfic•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...
100K 2.2K 103
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
44.1K 480 11
It has been four months since the kalos group parted ways.Serena is currently travelling through the Hoenn region she has made many new friends and r...
205K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...