Lost In The Stars ( WILD KRAT...

By Dragon_gril506

NOTHING TO SEE HERE >: > I'm so evil ...... More

Meeting
The Diet and the Paint disaster
The Snare, The cage, and The Poison
The Fire ...
Since your scent
Laser dots to Mutians
Jurasic Park

In Danger to Endangered

2.5K 58 4
By Dragon_gril506

"Aviva ! All known locations of wild versions of y/n have gone missing !" Koki says typing away on her computer "What! That can't be" Aviva says running over to the huge screen pulling up a map . "Kratts you need to find out why this is happening" Aviva says . The Kratt brothers run out of the Tortuga y/n not on thier trail . "What's the plan ?" Chris asks his brother as he stops running when getting to a clearing from the woods . "Well we can hide out and put a tracking and camera collar on y/n and use her as 'bait' or we can morph into the same animal y/n is and hopefully find what is making them disappear" Martin says , "We should do the second one" Chris says . You keep straight not moving a muscle . Your eyes not leaving the tall grass felid in front of you . You notice the two brothers now in your form . You chirp at them and stalk forward keeping your head low . The brothers do the same . You were sniffing the air and the a net is grown over you . You flail around and chirp for the brothers to stay hidden . A person with a chefs hat on picks you up , you try to get out of his grasp but you end up getting thrown in a cage . You look at the world your eyes holding onto sadness as you take one last look at the world before everything goes black , you lay your head down as the sound of a truck taking off can be heard . You drift off to sleep . The Kratt brothers race towers the Tortuga . They tell everything that happened to the crew and they start to follow gormounds truck .
Time skip .
You were watching as the person cooked a stew . You were scared for your life . You look around and see fur like yours is scattered around the cage . Looking at it makes you feel sick . You curl in a ball and wait for it to happen . Someone picks you up gently . You open your eyes to see Chris looking at you a smile on his face . You lick his face and he brings you inside the Tortuga .  You climb out of Chris's arms you climb the tree and lay down on one of the branches . You weren't paying attention but all you heard was "extinct" , "endangered", and "all gone" you got up and went to the pilots room and chirped at jimmy who was flying , you licked your chops and eyeed his Chicken leg , with one swift motion you grab the chicken leg and run with it . Jimmy lands the ship and chases after you , you out run him and lay down and chew on the meat , you get down to the bone and *Chomp* with one swift bite the bone is broken . Aviva scans you eating the bone and the brothers play with you as you try to get the bone back that they stole . Your chasing the bone when you spot something a tail , you go over and poke it a huge cat face pokes out , it picks you up by the scruff and comes out of the hiding spot . " M- M- M- MT LION!!" Jimmy yells . Everyone gets back to one side of the ship . You chirp and the so called Mt lion puts you down , it licks you showing that it will follow you . You walk out of the Tortuga and the momma finds her cubs . She chirps thanking you. You chirp back before going back inside . The crew look at you but you ignore their stares and fall asleep next to the bones .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 89 10
Woody was kidnapped by a grown man named Al and its up to Grace, Buzz, Mr. Potato Head, Hamm, Slinky and Rex to rescue Woody I don't own anything exc...
160K 5.8K 17
DISCONTINUED (This book takes place in a alternate universe where Ethan Winters and his wife never had Rose). After a lifetime running away from thos...
147K 3.4K 119
A collective of Headcanons, Drabbles and Oneshots from the Nix-Writes-MCYT tumblr account (my account)
791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...