Bad (Dave East)

By mxneybxgg

"I never made love, but we sure know how to fuck." She smiled biting her bottom lip. "I'll be ya bad girl, ho... More

1. Physical Attraction
2. Just the Beginning
4. Feelings (Part 1)
5. Feelings (Part 2)
6. Risk Takers
*Not a Chapter*
7. Know you Better
8. Only Minor
9. Business
10. Leisure Time
11. Back to the Bs
12. More Bs
(Sneak Peek) Chapter 13
13. Home Not So Sweet Home
14. Behind Closed Doors
Thank You Babes!!
15. Up in Flames
Update on my life lol
16. Rough Riders
17.Rough Riders (Cont.)
IM BACKK!!
18. Falling
19. Who Run It
Long Time No See *Not a Chapter*
*Not a Chapter*
20. Set it Off

3. Friendly Gesture?

25K 832 378
By mxneybxgg

Trinity

"How about this?" I asked Leslie holding up a baby blue bodycon dress that stopped just below my knees.

She tilted her head and frowned folding her arms. She shook her head no and I continued rummaging through my closet along with her to find an outfit for lunch with Don. After our conversation last night I didn't mind going out this him really it was just the fact that Jay would always question my whereabouts and what I'm doing when we're not together. I figured maybe Don could be a nice male friend to have. Nothing more nothing less just strictly friends. Even though I couldn't stand Jay at times, it was always something that made me fall for him again.

I remember the day we met it was funny, but we clicked as soon as we crossed paths.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on Trinity we don't have time for that." Leslie spoke attempting to pull me in the opposite direction of the souvenir shop.

"But ma said she wanted something. It won't take that long Les." I whined

"Nooo. I have to get to the beach house he left the doors unlocked for us. I told him we would be there thirty minutes ago." She pulled me towards the uber and we got in. I guess it could wait until the end of our trip.

We had just graduated from high school and wanted to take a vacation. Luckily, Leslie's uncle owned this beach house right off of Jersey Shore beach. He let us use it for a couple of weeks. We really needed this and I honestly couldn't wait to get there and relax. 10 minutes later we arrived outside of a three story home. It was so beautiful that a smile crept on my face, I could only imagine how it looked inside.

We grabbed our bags and walked up the front steps to the door. Leslie struggled to turn the door knob. She rolled her eyes and dropped her bags and pulled out her phone. She scrolled down her contacts before tapping a name and putting it up to her ear.

"Uncle Wayne, I thought you said you left the doors unlocked...Well it don't look like it." She paused for a while before putting her hand on her hip.

"You sure you did?... Okay its still locked I know what a locked door feels like...Uncle Wayne just tell me where the spare is...Okay. I heard you." she spoke before going to the mail box and lifting up a false base to grab the key. She sucked her teeth before speaking again

"Bye Uncle Wayne... I love you too." She hung up and shook her head.

"Girl my uncle is so damn difficult. Act just like my momma." She unlocked and opened the door before letting me go in. She grabbed her bags and brought them in before putting the key back and closing the door.

I stood in the living area that was connected to the kitchen it was so beautiful and welcoming. I couldn't stop smiling if I wanted to. I wandered around the home in awe.

There were so many bedrooms in the house I was at a loss for words. The master bedroom and it's connected bathroom made me feel like I was in heaven. I couldn't help, but admire her uncle's hustle. He worked so hard for his family to be financially worry free and I couldn't wait to be able to own my own family homes, I wanted to own multiple just as he did.

"Oh my God. It feels so good to be out of high school sis." Leslie yelled joining me in the master room

"I know right. We graduated, we graduated. We in a beach house, we finna get fucked up." I sang as Leslie twerked.

"C'mon bitch we need to get to the beach. I heard Jersey got the faithful niggas." Leslie voiced causing me to laugh.

It was times like this, that I enjoyed because I felt genuinely happy with my best friend. I only hoped that we stayed by each other's side to witness each other acquire everything we ever wanted. I smiled at the thought of us years from now having a husband and kids and enjoying those moments. I walked out of the room to grab my bags and chose a different room.

It was a nice size for me. Small, quaint and comfortable. I looked through my bag for my swim suit and cover up before going into the bathroom and turning on the shower. I hopped in and washed up twice and washed my hair before stepping out. I dried my now curly hair and slipped my swimsuit on and rubbed cocoa butter all on my body. I grabbed my cover up and slipped it on before getting my sun glasses and sunscreen. I opened the door and was face to face with Les.

"Ooo you look cute boo. I was just about to knock, you ready?" I nodded and we headed to the beach.
————————————
We spent almost the whole day at the beach and man were we tired. We swam, took pictures in the water, buried each other in the sand, we did anything young carefree adults would do. Have fun and live. We met a couple of cute guys, but truthfully we weren't ready to mingle just yet. We were at a turning point in our life where we had to go hard and any distractions weren't allowed.

It was starting to get late when we left the beach. Since we walked from the house to the beach we left just before it started getting dark. Once we reached the house we immediately went in and took and looked for something to cook. We hadn't eaten since we had first got to Jersey.

"Hey you want to eat outside by the pool?" I asked Les who was finishing up our meal.

"Sure."

I grabbed two cups out of the cabinet and poured some sweet tea into them before opening the back door and going outside.

I sat the cups down at the table and looked over at the pool and frowned. There was a figure underwater and I looked around for a clue as to what it was. I walked closer to the pool and almost jumped out of my body when a guy popped up from under the water.

"Did I scare you?" he spoke wiping the water off his face as I held my chest.

"Yeah." I laughed it off a bit

"My bad." he smiled

"Oh no your fine."

"Oh yes he is!" Leslie yelled careful placing our plates down on the table and standing next to me smiling at him.

"But who are you, if I may ask?" She shifted her weight to the other leg.

"I'm Jackson. Jackson Wells."

"Hmm. I'm Leslie and this is my best friend Trinity. What are you doing in my uncle's place?" She spoke

"It's funny that you say that because this is my aunt's place." he chuckled

"Your aunt? Trish?" she questioned as he nodded. She laughed. Trish was her uncle Wayne's wife. They had just gotten married three months ago.

"Wow I didn't know Trish had a fine ass nephew." she spoke causing him to laugh and me to nudge her.

"Whaat!? I'm being honest." she shrugged before we invited him to eat with us and enjoy the rest of the night swimming and getting to know each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here, you need something that shows that you can be cute, but relaxed not extra. Afterall it's just lunch." she shrugged laying out an oufit, complete with G Fazos and my Louis V purse, on the bed.

"Hm, I guess so." I spoke before moisturizing my body with cocoa butter and putting the outfit on.

"How I look?" I asked straightening out my shirt in the mirror.

"Like a boss bitch." She clapped with a huge smile plastered on her face. I laughed and put all the stuff I figured I would need into my purse.

Picking up my phone I checked the time and it was close to the time for Don to come get me. I fluffed my hair a bit and applied my lip gloss. My phone buzzed indicating I had a text message. I picked it up from its place on the bed next to Leslie and unlocked it.

Terrence - Hey Trin. I told ma I wanted to have dinner wit yall tonight. You down?

I debated on whether I should leave my brother on read or not because I really couldn't deal with him right now.

Trin👫💯 - Rain check? Gotta work. I lied

Terrence - Ard. Sunday?

Trin👫💯 - Sure I guess...

He read the message leaving it at that, which was good enough for me. My brother and I fell out a while back and ever since it had been difficult for us to get back on the same page. My mother had been trying to help mend the relationship, but it just wouldn't work. My phone started to ring in my hand as Don popped up on my screen. I slid the button to the right and placed the phone up to my ear.

"I'm outside." his deep voice sent chills up my spine. It was like music to my ears.

"Alright I'm coming." I spoke before regretting that choice of words after he laughed a bit.

"Shut up." I smiled hanging up.

I dropped my phone down into my purse before Leslie and I left my place going to the elevator down the hall.

"What if yall end up fucking?" she asked out of the blue looking as if she was in deep thought leaning up against the wall.

"Les!" I laughed

"Why you always yelling my name girl damn." she smiled a little

"But forreal what if yall do?" she got serious

"First of all I have a man. Second of all even if I didn't I doubt we would." I spoke dismissing the thought of giving myself up to someone other than Jay.

"I mean Jay ain't nobody special if you ask me sis." She shrugged before standing straight up as the elevator doors opened.

"What makes you say that?" We stepped off and walked side by side to the front of the building.

"Just looking at him I can tell his dick okay, but it ain't gone make you fall in love. And trust me I know you not in love." She spoke jokingly and seriously at the same time.

"Leslie you a trip girl bye." I laughed at her observation.

"I'm just saying." she shrugged. "Have fun boo." She waved before we parted ways in the parking lot.

I scanned the parking lot looking for the car that Don dropped me off in the other day. I didn't see it, but then I spotted a black ferrari with the window half way down giving me a slight glimpse of Don. I walked in the direction of it and caught his attention as I inched closer. He got out and jogged to my side opening the passenger door for me.

"Oh look at that he's a gentleman." I joked making him laugh as he closed the door before getting in and pulling off

"How ya been ma?" he looked over at me as I inhaled the delightful cologne he wore. I mentally rolled my eyes enjoying the scent. I also took the time to observe his outfit, which made him even finer that the day we first met.

He wore an olive green jogging suit with a hat and iced out chain to compliment each other.

"I been good." I finally spoke. He nodded and licked his lips.

"Where ya nigga at?" he smirked causing me to roll my eyes and suck my teeth

"Somewhere minding his business like you should be doing."

"I am minding my business." he smiled dragging his tongue across his bottom lip. Coming to a stop light, I watched his every move as he lifted up his hat scratching his head before leaning back in his seat and looking at me with those eyes. Lord those eyes, they did something to me everytime.

"Can I have my face back." he chuckled making me quickly turn and look out the window as I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"Sorry." I said lowly.

"I'm just fucking with ya. You ain't gotta be afraid of me, cause we gone be fucking with each other a long time." he glanced at me and back at the road before tapping my knee twice.

I frowned and just pondered on what he said. How did he know I would want to be friends with him in the long run? Maybe I just gave up my free time just to be nice to him. I couldn't possibly see us being more than cordial to each other in the future. By this time he had parked in the parking log of The Capital Grille. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised waiting for him to tell me he was fucking with me. He didn't, instead he got out and opened my door letting me get out before closing and locking it.

"You must've thought I was gone take you to Mc'Donald's ma?" he laughed, holding the door for me to walk in.

"No, but I didn't expect this." I looked around stunned at the subtle energy in the place.

"Ahaa, well you should start expecting more of me and this mama." he pulled me closer to him by my waist whispering in my ear making me hottter by the second. He removed his hand from my side and spoke to the host before he led us to one of the many booths that complimented the scene.

"Your server will be with you in a moment." the host smiled before disappearing to the front.

"What do you mean by expect more of you and this?" I asked. He placed his arms on the table and leaned towards me with those eyes.

"You don't know it and probably won't believe it til it happen, but you gone be mine mama. And I'm gone spoil you." I laughed

"I am not going to be yours, I would never leave my boyfriend. I love him too much to." He looked at me like he knew I was lying.

"Look, you think you would have been here right now if you loved him like you say you do?" It was silent for a few seconds

"Yeah, but I was forced." I finally spoke as he shook his head.

"No. You lying, it wouldn't have taken that long to answer if you really were in love, but you not and Leslie didn't 'force' you, you curious about me."

"How do you know?" I folded my arms upset that he was questioning my love for Jay.

"I see it in you and how ya voice changes. Everything I do seems foreign to you. Deep down you want to know, but you don't want to leave him." He spoke before picking up his menu and scanning through it.

"Don wha-," I got cut off by the waiter approaching us.

"Hello, I'm Sean, I will be you guys waiter. Can I start you all off with drinks?" he spoke with a warm smile.

"I'll have water." Don answered.

"Me too." I spoke as he let out a small laugh.

"Okay, i'll be right back with those." He left as I glared at Don.

"Tell me about ya self." He sat back with his arms folded across his chest.

"No." I said with a small attitude.

"C'mon Trinity." he smiled playfully.

"Don't be saying my name." I said with an attitude.

"You too cute to be catching attitudes. This is just a friendly gesture." he spoke slightly grabbing my chin and lifting it up. Sighed because I already knew there was no getting around this.

"Im not an only child I have an old brother. My father is not in my life. I'm in college to get my medical degree I want to be and obg/yn." I shrugged not wanting to go deep into detail about myself.

"Oh forreal? That's wassup." He nodded.

"Yeah." I stated awkwardly

"Well I am an entrepreneur. I'll get into details with that later. My name not technically Don-," I cut him off with my curiosity.

"What is it?"

"You'll be screaming it by next month, don't worry." He smirked as a huge smile crept up on my face. I already hated the little bit of cockiness he was displaying towards our "friendship".

"Look atcha. I finally got you to smile forreal." he laughed staring at me afterwards. I looked back down at the menu trying not to blush.

"Can you stop?" I pursed my lips together attempting to contain my smile.

"Stop what?"

"Staring." I answered

"Aight." he said before i finally looked up to see him looking at the menu.

I don't know what it was, but he had me feeling all types of ways at this moment. He was right, I was curious about him. I just couldn't figure him out. He was so... different like a bad boy. In the back of my head I kept telling myself not to let my guard down, but I was so weak. I hadn't felt like I was wanted in awhile.

Just because Jay and I were together didn't mean that he still did things to make me feel wanted like taking me out or occasionally spoiling me for no reason. Letting my guard down made me feel like I was back to the old Trin the stress free, careless, and comfortable Trinity Pruitt. I looked up from the menu and studied his features once more slightly trying to hide my small smile. Eventually the waiter came back and we ordered. I couldn't help but wonder if we would be friends for a long time.

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

Thoughts on them?

Dave?
Trinity?
Leslie?
Jackson?

                                   <>~<>mxneybxgg😇💰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...