A World That Doesn't Exist

Af Keysha30

A 14 year old girl with a lot of inner issues, finds that the life you thought she was living wasn't what it... Mere

Annoucement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Author's Note

4 0 0
Af Keysha30

Authors Note:    Sorry everyone, so much happened and I couldn't find time to update but I do have ideas for chapters to come so, please beware! If anyone wanna recommend an idea or wanna know more about a character then please feel free to comment or send a DM on whose background story you wanna know. Please send shippers and maybe I'll add some fluff. Thank you for being patient!  Please continue to follow my story. Until next time!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

136K 5.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
380K 9.8K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
143K 11K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...