Irresistibly Sweet

By mica_blue

Tyler Gray has been known for his involvement in violent fights. He's grown used to the whispers, the rumors... More

Irresistibly Sweet
Tyler's Mischievous Wife
Allen Anderson
An Everyday Morning
The Perverted Neighbor
The Masters Have Arrived
Allen Anderson is Real...
Tyler's Friends
Small Suspicion
Escape
First Fight
Another Meeting
Sweetly Surprised
Taking Care of the Sick
West's Day
An Interesting Deal
What is Alice to Tyler?
The Beach
Big Bro's Words of Wisdom
Sleepless
Behind the Mask
You're My...
Surprises and Revelations
Messing with the Gang
Um...Evan?
Clingy
Where's My Kiss
Friendship
Friendship II
The Whys of Tyler's Temper
Little Discoveries
Date Day I
Date Day II
Home

Tyler's Troubled Thoughts

49.5K 772 59
By mica_blue

Tyler Gray

"Hey Allen," Greg greeted him. "Thought you wouldn't show. I was starting to doubt that Tyler even sent you the message to come here at all."

Allen's brown eyes glanced at me and he smiled smoothly at Greg who was too blind to not notice how forced it looked. The strangest thing was, the way this kid was acting seemed so damn familiar, almost like I've seen someone act like this before.

"Don't worry, he texted me the time and place," he answered.

"Hey you kinda look pale," Lee said looking at him. Finally, someone who actually uses their eyes.

"I get that a lot," Allen said with a light chuckle. Damn this kid knows how to act.

"Really?" Greg asked.

"You're also a little too warm Allen," Kacey said, looking at her hand that touched his arm.

"I'm always like that," Allen said again. He dodged her hand that was reaching for his forehead.

"Look, I'm really okay," he said, sneaking a meaningful glance at me before looking at everyone again and saying more things to make him sound okay.

He did sound convincing, and I had to give him credit for fooling everyone. The gang shrugged it off and quickly turned their attention towards Sven who was on the phone, talking to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, shit came uninvited," he said glaring at Greg and Lee who were grinning and trying to snatch the phone from him.

"Guys leave him alone. We've already ruined his day," Keith said. He was always the nicest among us.

"It's not like he's serious with the girl anyway," Peter suddenly said monotoneously.

"Hey!" Sven hissed before kicking Greg and shoving Lee away. "What hun? No, that was just some piece of shit talking."

"How mean," Peter said flatly. A small smirk tugged at his face before it disappeared. I went to sit beside him and I blinked when I saw what he was doing.

"Hello?" Peter said.

Sven blinked.

The little kid had just intercepted Sven's call...

"Wait. Sven who was that?" the girl asked.

"What's your name?" Peter asked.

"Peter stop that or I'll---"

"Tina," the girl answered.

"Well let me give some advice," Peter said. "You better be prepared for the consequences of playing Sven's game."

"PETER!"

"What do you mean?"

"You're probably the 20th player so far, and Sven always seems to win. So I'm just telling you to do your best and---"

"That's it! You little mother---"

Peter quickly threw a pillow at him and put away his gadget before sprinting away from the enraged Sven.

"I'm going to kill you and cut your d*---"

"Hey that's child abuse!" Kacey said.

"Shut up woman!"

"Hey don't talk to my sister that way," Greg said.

"Go fuck yourself!" he said bolting out.

"Hey can I have some of your chocolate ice cream?" I shouted at him just to piss him off. I'd still get some without his permission.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!"

I burst out laughing along with everyone. Oh God, if only Evan was here, I bet he'd be laughing his ass off as well. Too bad he was too sleepy and much too happy to get rid of me and continue his overdose of sleep.

I went to the kitchen to get some of the goods when my eyes settled on the ice cream. It suddenly reminded me all too much of a certain someone who liked to lick from my cone or scoop the chocolate ice cream from my cup. My face started heating up for no damn reason when I remembered the incident three days ago.

Why did I react that way? Alice had always stolen a few kisses from me whenever I let my guard down, and I'd lightly hit her on the head afterwards and ensure punishment. It was the same as the others, so why was my reation so different? Why did it feel different?

Losing my appetite for the inviting chocolate that was in front of me, I sighed and went out to think without everyone's ruckus to interrupt my thoughts. I reconsidered leaving, seeing that Allen was sick, but I'll just have to check on him later. Since he decided to come in his poor state, he should be well aware of what could happen to him.

Leaving the lively bunch, I slowly made my way towards the large tree in Sven's yard and lied down under it, enjoying the peace and cool shade it provided. Staring up at the green leaves that acted as a shield from the harsh rays of sunlight, my mind was once again occupied by that troublesome girl. Giving a sound of frustration I closed my eyes and tried to push thoughts about Alice away.

My peace was short-lived, for sooner than I would've liked, I heard someone approach me and sit next to the spot where I lay. I cracked an eye open to see who was stupid enough to---

Chocolate brown eyes held mine.

Dammit.

"Sorry," he said averting his eyes, "the noise was giving me a headache." He winced slightly when he accidentally touched his bruise, making me feel guilty. I gave a sigh and let him stay.

I didn't like it when someone I barely knew got too close to me. Lee and the gang still haven't forgotten the first few months when we began hanging out. I could barely restrain myself from punching them whenever they casually slung an arm aroung me, or when they do other stupid things that didn't really mean any harm.

I have absolutely no idea when and why I developed this short temper, but ever since I got it, I can only feel calm with those who have been there before I had it, like my family, Naomi, West's friends, Evan, and Alice.

Alice. Ugh dammit. She's in my head. AGAIN.

"Is something wrong?" Allen asked softly, almost sleepily, his head leaning against the tree trunk.

"Nothing," I answered gruffly.

He sneezed and quickly took out a tissue from somewhere in his pockets to cover his pink nose. Giving out a soft groan and sniffing awkwardly, he wiped his nose clean and placed the used tissue inside a small plastic.

He sat cross-legged, looking tired and sick. His shoulders slumped, while his mouth seemed to form a tiny frown, looking even more miserable. It seems that since I knew he was sick right now, he suddenly let go of the mask he wore earlier and just let him be himself. I still have no idea what this kid was thinking, forcing himself to meet up with a bunch of idiots while in his current condition. It was just stupid. But I stil couldn't help wonder if he really had some reason for showing up in the way he badly is.

"Why didn't you stay home?"

He stiffened a bit as if he didn't expect me to open up a conversation. He glanced at me cautiously, taking a long minute before answering, "It's complicated."

Hmm... It's quite obvious with the way he replied that he didn't really want to answer. Kind of annoying actually. Maybe I should threaten to tell the others about his weak state to get him to spit it out. Why do I even care so much? Must be curious, since I barely hang out with these guys even when I'm perfectly fine.

I noticed that he was staring at me now, and it was like he could see the irritation I felt from his unwilling reply.

His gaze shifted and he looked at me in such a strange way, those strange chocolate brown eyes studying me with such an odd intensity that I soon found myself feeling the urge to look away. But there's no way I'd do that. I never back down from a fight.

Suddenly, the small corner of his lips twitched slightly as if holding back a smile as he spoke, "I'll tell you my reason..."

I blinked.

"...if you tell me what's bothering you," he added with a sly smile.

Frowning slightly I narrowed my eyes and debated in my head whether to accept this damn deal. Was I that curious to know his reason? No, not really. I can live without knowing.

Although...

It might be a good idea to finally let out this thing that's been bugging him.

"Fine," I told him. His face actually fell in shock and his eyes went really wide. Feeling slightly embarrassed by this annoying reaction I glared at him while starting to sit up. "What?" I growled.

He blinked twice before realizing that his surprise was too obvious, as if I wasn't reall supposed to see that. He then wore his usual composed mask, the one that made him seem like he always kept his cool and dealt with things with ease. For some reason, I really didn't like it. And there was this tugging thought in my head that I couldn't quite understand, and it definitely had something to do with this kid.

Unaware of my actions, I pinched his cheeks none too gently, while saying without thinking, "I really get pissed when you do that."

His pink face went red.

Hold on, was this kid blushing? Why would he be blushing?

Must be his damn fever. His cheek is burning actually.

I let go of him and he muttered some words under his breath while rubbing his cheek, his eyes staring in confusion at the ground.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I said, 'why do you get pissed when I do what?'," he said, still not looking at me.

I shrugged and flicked his forehead. "That face. It fucking pisses me off brat. It's really fake."

He blinked, his shock once again showing clearly on his flushed face. It didn't seem like he was going to reply, so I just leaned back against the tree, bringing up one knee where I rested an arm. Beside me, Allen seemed really busy with the grass. He kept pulling at one, tugging and tugging, but not trying to uproot it. He was really acting like some embarrassed girl. It was really creepy. And so was the damn silence.

Deciding to put an end to the annoying awkwardness, I said, "So are you going to tell me why you dragged your ass here despite feeling like shit or not?"

"Tell me what's bothering you first," he said.

Sighing in defeat, I grumbled, "There's just someone that's been on my mind lately."

"A girl?"

I thought about that... Well, Alice is technically a girl...

"Yeah."

"So, what about her?"

"I don't really know. She annoys the hell out of me."

He seemed to swallow harshly, his eyes looking nervous, "W-why so?"

"Well for starters, she--- hold on," I said sharply, "If you mention this to anyone I'm going to murder you, got it?"

He nodded.

"Okay good. Well, she always assumes things and decides how I think. She never actually asks me and just acts upon what she decides for herself, that coward."

"Is she y-your girlfriend?"

I chuckled, "No, I don't think of her that way. She's more like a clingy sister."

"Does she think of you as a brother?" Allen asked.

"I don't know. She claims she love me, but I don't really think it's in a romantic way. She just likes to cling to the thought of having me as her fiance and stuff. I hate the way she assumes the worst, and I hate her sneaky manipulative ways even more."

"Y-you hate her?" he asked. It sounded as if he was having a really hard time talking now, but I was too caught up with my own thoughts to say anything about it.

"No."

 His attention seemed to spark with the new way he looked at me. And... God those eyes. Looking up close, they looked like real chocolate... I want to eat them and...

I gave myself a hard mental slap. Get it together idiot! I love chocolate but this is just crazy!

It's the same with Alice, I remebered. Wait! I shouldn't be thinking like this---!

"Is she pretty?"

"Pretty?" I asked looking at him. He had his head leaning back against the tree trunk, his eyes closed and his voice soft and tired.

"Yes, do you think she's pretty?"

"I've never really thought about her appearance," I said with a thoughtful frown. Was Alice pretty?

"I guess..." I finally answered.

A small smile tugged at his lips and before I could remove it he asked, "Why don't you give her a chance?"

A chance?

A chance at what?

"Oi, what do you mean---"

 He was asleep...

Dammit dude. Don't go acting like Evan all of a sudden.

His face was really peaceful though, like that of a child. But now that I look closer, his face was really feminine. Like his eyebrows were too clean, his lips too girly, his skin---

Oh God what am I talking about?

Just before I was about to pull away, a soft whisper came from his lips and his voice and word made me freeze entirely.

"Ty..."

My eyes went wide. Why did he sound like...? And then everything clicked. West's words from earlier, the feminine features, the voice, the height, the stolen chocolate, and those chocolate brown eyes...

Are you fucking kidding me!?

"Hnnn..." he groaned softly. Was this really... But why would anyone go through such measures to pretend, and for what reason? What did this person want? And to think I had just talked to him about... Argh!!!

Swallowing hard, I leaned in and reached out for his dark hair...

What I saw made my breath catch. Blonde hair was underneath the dark fake hair. It really is her. And she was burning up bad. I reached for her forehead and noticed the ugly swell of her cheek, making my hand retreat quickly. I---

"Oh my God!" a high-pitched voice suddenly said from inside the house, causing me to put the wig back on the unconscious. "Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing!?"

"What what what!?" Greg followed.

"Boy love! Boy love! Tyler's gonna kiss Allen!!!"

Bastards.

I guess from there point of view, I do seem like I'm attempting something intimate.

I looked down at this little deciever and lifted her up bridal style.

The crowd behind me gasped at my sudden actions and tried following when I broke into a run.

They kept shouting behind us, wondering what the hell was going on while ignoring Kacey's attempt to explain her creepy logic about some twisted love between me and Allen.

I ran straight back home, my mind racing with questions and anger. Why did she do this? What crazy idea entered her fucked up head to actually cross-dress? Why did she come here sick? She shouldn't be this stupid! What upset her so much that she got sick anyway? Plus, she heard everything I said about her. Every damn embarrassing word!

Looking down as I slowed, nearing the house, I huffed and glared at her sleeping defenseless face. "We're going to have a long talk, Alice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 32.9K 50
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
321K 25.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
651K 67.8K 26
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...