BAD GIRL • BTS Jimin ff (BOOK...

By KimKataerin

[BOOK 1] (BOOK IS STILL UNDER EDITING, OTHER CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CRINGY TO READ) Meet Cheonsa.. Yugyeom and Min... More

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 1~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 3~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 4~
MUST READ
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 5~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 6~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 7~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 8~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 9~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 10~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 11~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 12~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 13~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 14~
A/N
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 15~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 16~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 17~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 18~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 19~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 20~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 21~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 22~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 23~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 24~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 25~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 27~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 28~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 29~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 30~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 31~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 32~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 33~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 34~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 35~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 36~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 37~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 38~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 40~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 41~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 42~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 43~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 44~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 45~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 46~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 47~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 48~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 49~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 50~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 51~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 52~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 53~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 54~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 55~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 56~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 57~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 58~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 59~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 1~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 61~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 62~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 63~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 64~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 65~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 66~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 67~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 68~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 69~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 70~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 71~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 72~
-

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 26~

4.7K 179 27
By KimKataerin

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

Night Market part 2

Cheonsa's POV
"Dizah unnie?" I asked..

"Cheonsa.. You've grown up.." she said then went to me and hugged me.. I quickly put the mask on my face again to not be noticed by others..

"How's life? Do you already have a boyfriend?" She asked excitedly..

Wut? I just saw her today and, this question? Like seriously? Why can't she ask other question?

"Unnie I don't have one"

"Aigoooo.. You're already grown up but you're attitude is still the same.." she said..

And with that.. The smile on my face quickly vanished remembering the past when she left...

"What's wrong?" She asked..

"Uhm.. Can I just get your number so that we can keep in contact? I.. I need to go now.." I said remembering that I left Jimin there..

What time is it anyways?

7:30pm

Wut?! I've been gone for an hour? That boy must've be really angry now..

"Why so sudden?" She said then gave me her number..

"I.. I left something on the bench that I'm sitting earlier.. see you next time unnie.. bye!" I said then hugged her and ran as quickly as possible..

>>>FAST FORWARD

There.. I finally found that guy..

"Hey.. sorry fo-"

Wait.. He's asleep..

Ah! I've got an idea.. Payback time *smirked*

I took a picture of him without making any sounds..

"Yah! Who are you to disturb our oppa?!" Someone threw me a food.. What the heck?! My shirt is stained now.. But this looks delicious though.. Ah, nevermind.. Back to the topic!

I turned around... They noticed Jimin even thought he's wearing a mask? Then why don't they notice me?

"Don't you know who I am?" I asked..

"You? You're a slut" The short girl said then gave a high five on the other short girl..

"Yah shorty, don't you dare start something.. You'll end up in jail" I replied coldly..

"Wae? Who are you? Are you some kind of an idol's sister or whatever?" She asked proudly...

"What if I said...... Yes?" I asked then smirked..

"Tsk.. Let's see.. Remove your mask!" She shouted..

"As you wish" I smirked.. And once i removed my mask, their eyes widened as if they just saw a ghost..

"You..... Yo-you're Cheonsa? Kim Cheo-Cheonsa?" The girl who insulted me said in fear..

"No.. I'm Y/N.. Kim Y/N.." I said my real name with a smirk...

"We're so sorry.. Please forgive us!" They kneeled down.. Luckly this place isn't that crowded because the night market was on the right...

"I have no time for this, Stand up and don't mess with me" I said then they stand up..

"Get lost.." I said then they ran as if they were on a marathon...

"Woahh.. Never knew you're that cool" that guy was awake..

"Of course.. I'm cool" I said while trying to clean the stained food on my shirt..

"Yah! Why are you even wearing a Gucci shirt on a public place? This is expensive and you'll just let others put stain on it?" He asked me..

I changed my shirt a while ago because my sweat is all over on my body..

"I love Gucci.. and they threw their food to me so that's not my fault.. Also this shirt was just a dust for me.." I said.

"Arrogant allert! Arrogant allert!" He shouted..

"Stop shouting.."

I sat beside him and searched for the tissue that I bought earlier..

"Need tissue?"

"Uh.. Thanks" I said then wipe the stain on my shirt..

I need water so that the stain would really disappear..

"Do you have water?"

"Oh.. here" he handed me his water bottle..

"So uhm... Are we friends?" He asked me and waiting for me to shake hands with him..

I nodded and shaked hands with him..

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Wooaaahh daebak!" I was amazed by the fireworks.. After minutes of eating, we went to this place where we saw different kinds of fireworks..

"Yah wait for me!" He shouted..

I can't help but smile at the view remembering something..

Flashback

"Woaahhh oppa look!" A 8 years old Cheonsa shouted while being amazed for the first time seeing glowing lights on the sky..

"Daebak" her childhood friend said..

"Yah, oppa! Come here.. I'll say something to you.."

"Wae? What is it?"

"Promise me that we wouldn't forget each other.."

"Promise"

Flashback Ends

Haystt... Well.. I met op- I mean hyung.. He's our new neighbor, and since I'm 8 at that time, I used to call him hyung but he said that it makes him to feel uncomfortable when I call him hyung.. So he convinced me to call him oppa.. And he doesn't care if I'm cold as an ice as long as we're friends..

But time flews by he moved to states... Well, hope to see him again..

"Yah Cheonsa... Are you even listening to me?"

"Ah? Mian.." I said..

"What are you thinking anyways?" He asked me..

"Uhmm... It's nothing.. Anyways we have nothing to do so, Let's play a game, race at the park!" I shouted then started to run..

Jimin's POV

This girl really is something.. Your really confusing me Cheonsa..

"Yah! Wait for me!" I shouted..

"I won!" She shouted then sat down at the grass and became easily tired..

"How cute"

"Hey! Why are you standing like a statue there?" She shouted..

"Mian" I said then started to sit beside her..

"Let's play a game!" She shouted.. Why is she so cheerful? You're really driving me crazy Cheonsa..

"What game should we play?" She asked..

"How about... Di bi di bi dib?" I asked..

(A/N: If you don't know what's di bi di bi dib, I'll explain it to you.. It's a famous game in Korea... The player[you], will say the words 'Di Bi Di Bi Dib' and you will point your finger either left or right. If your opponent turns his head in the same direction you turn it in, they lose or receive punishment. {Credits to the amino😂})

"Cool.. The loser will be slapped using two fingers on the wrist"

"Let's play rock paper scissors first" I said..

"Kai bai bo!"

"Kai bai bo!" Ah.. I won..

"Di bi di bi dib!" I said then pointed my finger to the right side but she turned to the left.. Aishh..

"Aww.. Seems like I won" she said then went to get my wrist and slapped it using her two fingers..

I winced in pain..

"Wait... Hold on.."

"Your fingers are so small" she said then laugh.. What's funny about that..

"It's not funny" I said then pout..

"Cute" she said then pinched my cheeks..

And with that I blushed a little..

"Is chimchim falling for me already?" She said then smirked..

"What if I said...."

"Yes?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 152 25
💗Park Jimin - the Korean sweetheart, Army's chimchim, the Kpop idol who made history in the music industry; is now baffled when life doesn't turned...
558 14 7
"You think you will get out of this mess this easily? This has only started and that pretty little face of yours won't help you". Being rich is a pri...
54.7K 4.4K 55
《COMPLETED》 "Are you really Nerd?!" I asked, but he just chuckled at me, making me frown. "I am so much more than you'll ever think." He replied in a...
79.9K 3.3K 44
jimin is most rudest and coldest guy in his school despite being that he is more popular because of his looks and talent not to forgot he is BTS memb...