His Mute Mate

By izzy_music_is_life

Winter is Mute orphan with a bad past She has trust issues She doesn't have many friends She... More

???
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
Ch.13
ch. 14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
Ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
Ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
Ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
Ch.40
ch.41
ch.42
ch.43
ch.45
REMEMBER ME
ch.46
ch.47
ch.48
Ch.49
ch.50
ch.51
Epilogue
Goodbye
check out my other books

ch.44

2K 76 7
By izzy_music_is_life

* Hey sorry this update is late but school started up again so there might a few more late updates as I try to get back on a scheduled involving school. Sorry I hope I don't fall to off schedule but if I do then im very sorry. Anyway I hope you like the chapter.*

Winter

The dreams mean something. I always thought they were just weird, I mean I knew they were telling me things. But I just thought it was my imagination or a coincidence. Turns out they were literal messages from Rosa and Alex, put into my head to both build me up and tear me apart. Just thinking about the fact that I haven't had a normal dream since my parents died. They've all just been weird messages sent to me. My feelings were mixed on it all I e been through so much in my dream state I thought I was going crazy. Its not normal for all your dreams take place in the same place everytime for as many years as they have.

Its just crazy. Its all crazy I have all these people inside my head. They all know what I'm thinking, my weaknesses, what little strengths I have. They probably know more about me then I do myself. I don't understand what's so special about me. Im nothing but a sad girl who only found a shard of happiness when she became dependent on others. That's all I am. Im not even strong enough to keep my own mind guarded from the demons and angels that live in secret from the rest of the world. Im nothing but a weak pathetic little girl.

"Winter whatever you're telling yourself or whatever they are telling you isn't true" Dean reassures like he always does, but this time its not Alex or Adrian its me. These thoughts are my own made and processed with my own mind. Sure his words made me feel better but its not enough to fully mute my own thoughts. Unlike with Alex and Adrian I can't just build up a wall of steel and them out, instead I can build up a wall to keep. I throw on a soft smile before nodding my head 'yeah I know im fine' I tell him kissing his cheek. 'I think im gonna go change in some pjs I'll be right back' I smile grabbing my bag and going straight to bathroom.

As soon as im inside I lock the door before reaching deep into the bag and pulling the one thing I've tricked myself into thinking will help. In shines in the soft glow of the bathroom light as I slowly turn it over in my hands. I look at it almost like an old friend who left me behind but is back. I don't want to take back this friend but they say they've changed. They say they can help make feel better. Slowly I press the cold metal against the skin on my thigh. I slid it across and then watch mesmerized by the crimson color of my blood.

I had forgotten the feeling of being the one in control of my pain. I slid it against may thigh over and over again until I can't tell the difference between blood and skin. "Hey Winter you ok in there?" Dean asks knocking on the outside of the door. Quickly I put the blade away and change into my pajamas so he doesn't suspect anything. 'Yeah sorry I could find them for a second almost thought I left them at my house' I lie instantly feeling bad but I don't want him to worry. "Only you would lose your pajamas in a bag" he laughs poking my forehead. "Come on lay back down im sure you're still tired" he says leading me back to bed for the third time tonight.

He was right I was sleepy but the chances of sleep are slim. There are to many thought going through my brain. "Calm down baby nothings gonna hurt you, you need rest though just as said to me a few days ago" he says looking at me with a serious expression. I nod taking in a deep breath and attempting push the thoughts away. My eyes start to feel heavy but then I get that paranoid feeling again like somebody's watching me. 'Dean do feel like someone watching you' I ask as the feeling doesn't go away. "No?" he says questioningly before taking a big whiff of air probably trying to see if be smells any word sents, but as be shakes his bead again I know he just smelt us. "You're probably just still shaken up from what happened earlier along with dream" he says easing my paranoid nerves. I nod agreeing before curling up into Dean holding back a wince as I apply pressure to my new wounds. Once the pain subsides I let my eyes drift shut and welcome the darkness of a sleelles night.

It wasn't soon after when I awaken again feeling anxious and paranoid. I don't think anyone is watching me but then I remember the note. Slowly I move Deans arms away from my body before getting out of bed. Maybe a glass of water will help. I walk over to the kitchen quietly grabbing a glass before filling it with water. I take small slow sips hoping to calm my nerves.

After I finish the water and successfully calm my nerves I check the time. I gasp when I see that was almost three am. Hopefully I can get back to sleep. I walk back to our room being careful as to nit wake him up and claim back into bed. Almost instantly Deans arms are back around my waist as he snuggles me into his chest. He hums in his sleep breathing in my sent as a small smile rests on his tan face. I love you I kiss his chin as its the only thing I can reach without risking waking him up. Then I close my eyes and let sleep consume me hopefully I won't wake up again rill morning.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As I had hoped I didn't wake up till later on in the morning but my sleep was anything but peaceful. Alex and Rosa didn't try to contact me again but I still had that slight panicked feeling of waking up from a nightmare. Though I couldn't remember much of my dream I do recall a loud bang and then the feeling of floating. It was weird having a dream that didn't have anything to do with the hectic world supernatural beings that I was a part of.

Realizing that the other side of the bed is empty I quickly stand up and get ready. Dean is probably already back to work in his office. I throw on a simple outfit of black leggings and one of Deans shirts which I tie of slightly with a hair tie. Dressed and ready I walk out of the room only to be met with Jake also walking out of his room. Since we've been staying at the pack house instead of Deans parents the guys and girls have also been here. "Good morning Winter" he says giving me a sleepy smile. I return the smile and tell him a quick good morning before walking over to Dean's office.

I knock softly once when I get the door on the other side of the house. "come in" his deep voice says distractedly. Slowly I open the door careful as to not have it make a nosie and disturb a very serious looking Dean. He had papers scattered all around his desk. The notes we had revived all laid out next to each other, as he study each one. Finally he looks up probably feeling my presence and gives me a warm smile. "Hey baby what's up" he asks gesturing me to come over to him. I comple and walk over to desk sitting in the chair on the opposite side of him. 'Nothing just wanted to see you for a minute and make sure you don't over work yourself' I tell him smiling as he leans over to give me a kiss.

"Well I promise I won't over work myself on purpose" he says looking me in eyes after pulling away from the kiss. 'Do you need any help' I ask looking over all the messy desk. "Not particularly but you could look over theses I want tell if they were writen by the same person" he says pushing the last two notes to me. I look at them and realize that they are the warning note and the note I resevied yesterday. I look at the way they were writen and notice the subtle differences in the way they write some letters.

The first one is neatly writen with care making sure all the letters are proper hight. The T's all crossed at exactly the same spot and each word is lined up perfectly as of fully thought and planes before writen. Though their script is neat it has its quirks. The Y's Don't curl at the bottoms and instead come down in diagonal lines.

The second one was writen hastily in sloppy print. Each letter looking different from when it first used. The words subtly slant almost like a steep hill only to come back up. It looks as though they placed the words the second they came to mind giving no thought to handwriting. It was still readable of course. This not didn't share the same quirks as the last and that was the give away that this wasn't the same person writing quickly.

'It from two different people or at least writen by a different person from before' I finally say and looks up at me. "How do you know?" he asks so I briefly explain the differences and give him the reasons why they couldn't have been writen by the same person. By the time im done he's staring at me mouth agap in shock."How did notice all that just by looking at them I've been sitting here for an hour trying to figure it out" he says causing me to blush. I shrug my shoulders not thinking to much on it and blaming it on the fact that I would watch a lot investigation shows with the woods before it all went down hill.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Unknown

They've forgotten about me. You've probably also forgotten about me. I sit and watch as she talks with the people in her pack. Or well at least her version of talking mindlinking. I had hoped she would've remembered me when I left her the note but she didn't. Maybe I should leave her a another note a more memorable note. "Hey you mut I thought I told you not to leave a note she found out about Ashley I don't need her to figure out what else we have" Alex's cold voice scolds me brushing my thoughts from before. Shes so mean to me I don't like it but the last time I said something about it she hurt me.

I just want to be remembered you've all forgotten about me as if I wasn't an important character. You'll soon see im very important. They'll all soon they WILL regret forgetting me I'll start with her friends and leave her and Dean for last. I know you don't want me to kill your favorite characters so I won't just for you. Maybe I'll just torture them slowly and painfully, are you ok will that? Oh well who cares I'll do it anyways just you wait.

"Mut didn't I tell you to stop lurking around here all the time she's gonna catch you at some point" Alex says pulling me by my long hair away from bush before snaping her figures and whisking us back to the camp. Now before you go asking questions no ex doesn't have magic well she does but not like that. She can only summon other demons and raise fire. Adrian on the other hand he is the magic one here. He's a very powerful warlock he was cast out of his coven because he was to strong and had different ideas then the rest of them.

Hopefully at least you remember me now or else I'll be very sad. Do you want to be the reson im sad.

Remember me or else I will be forced to take them.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it!!💛💛💛. And again im really sorry about the late update and I'll my best to be on time with updates.

          Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 119 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.2M 25.5K 57
♚ Completed ♚ The lowest of the low in Nightmoon pack, Lily Heart is pained, broken and abused, over and over again. Day after day, she has thoughts...
13.7M 375K 51
"Stop. Stop, please." I sob as the whip comes down on my back once more. "Shut up yo-" my tormentor's words are cut off by a ferocious growl. I sense...
151K 4.5K 35
Nora Hollow the only child of her parents and rightful alpha of her pack She was looked down upon and wasn't allowed to become Alpha because of her...