Foreign Love (Rap monster X R...

By XnerdyunicornX

Will he fall for you like you fell for him?!? This is a story about you moving to a new country named South... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
A\N

8

26 0 0
By XnerdyunicornX

Joke:
You: "Would you like the milk in a bag, Author~Noona ?"
Author~Noona: "No, just leave it in the carton!'"
*cue my window washer laugh. Yes I have one too. 🙄😂
Now story time children come sit in a circle!!

YOUR POV
I woke up to an annoying alarm. Uhg alarms are so annoying now a days.
You: Uhg 5 more minutes you moaned through your pillow.
Joon: Nope I will now wake you up so we can go to school hand in hand.
You: ah this alarm is so annoying you gritted through your teeth. And then added "yet so fucking sexy with that husky voice of its."
Joon: Aisha just get up. I'll even let you wear one of my hoodies today. He said
You: one with your smell? You asked childishly.
Joon: one with my smell. But only if you get up!
With that you were already running out his door to get yourself fully clothes and with make-up on. You loves his hoodies and he always smelled so sweet but the manly type of sweet. You picked out your outfit and it was stunning you thought.

You decided on this and you thought that it would look good and it showed your mood so clearly. Because like really Fuck them haterz. You chuckled at your thought and went to put on some light makeup then went back into Joonies room. You knocked to signal him that you were done and waiting for him. He opened the door obviously half naked with his abs flying in the air just teasing you because you knew you couldn't just walk up to him and touch his abdomen area, that's just plain out weird and creepy. So you just decided to go deep into thought whilest checking your boyfriend out and absentmindedly biting your lower lip.
Joon: (y/n) hello?
You: damn you be looking like a whole meal.
It wasn't even a second before realizing what you just said and you started to feel warmth shoot into your cheeks.
Joon: well thanks and you looking like a whole buffet.
You: well Thanks Babe!! Now gimme gimme. You said while putting your two arms out and grabbing the air like a little baby. You both just chuckled while he tossed his hoodie to you.
You: now put a shirt on so we can go.. Only I can see that meal. You said that and then laughed at what you just said.
Once he put his shirt on you both headed out to school hand in hand just like he wanted.

Once at school you both went to find your friends while everyone watched you both walking and whispering to one another.
You: Yah! I see them right there.
You pointed and started to run but then you started running in the air?
You: Woah!! I never knew I could do that! Too amazed by what you see to even feel hands on your hip.
Jin: YAH! Kim Namjoon!! TOO touchy!!! He said then you realized what he meant and the you all laughed.
You: what if I want him to be too touchy you said to Jin and they all looked at you aback and looked as if a third head popped out of your second one that you seemingly have already grew.
You: Yah! I was only joking! He isn't even that brace anyway you said.
You: he won't even kiss me. You said that and earned a couple of chuckles from them and a flick from Namjoon.
You: Yah! Watch it before you break me! You said and once again you realize that what you said and slapped your mouth. Everyone but you, Jin, and Jungkook laughed. Kookie was still too innocent for that stuff anyway.
Joon: well what if that was what I was aiming for? He said all sexy. You then ran to Jin. You: Eomma!!!!!!! Please get that perv away from me!!! You scream whispered. Earning a laugh from everyone.
Jin: Yah! Why are you harassing my daughter!? Do you have no respect for women at all? He then kept ranting about respect and how to not be a perv and that stuff. All I did was smile while still in Jin's embrace. Once he was done the bell rang for you all to go to class.

Time skip to after school.

At the dance studio we all started working on the songs. You would sometimes help Suga with the lyrics and it was fun. You by then came up with a song that you both wanted to title, "Butterfly". You would get some raping and singing and you loved it. By then everyone was tired besides you so you told them all to rest for a bit and you started dancing. You were dancing to the song Twerk it like Miley.

(( you are the one in the red sweater crop top))

You got finished with the dance and went to get some water they all were staring at you. You could literally feel joon just undressing you with his eyes.
You: YAH!! Stop it! You all need to act like Jin amd suga and be mature. You said going to hug Jin.
Joon: (y/n) what is your race?
You: black and Asian why?
Everyone but Jin and suga: that explains it.
You: explains what?
Jin: you guys better not be talking about my daughters curves right in front of me! Or else!
You then realize what they meant.
You: Yah! Why are you guys always like this when I dance?! It was just a little bit of butt movement and then all of your hormones go wild!
You, suga, and Jin chuckled.
J-hope: you should teach me how to dance like that! He said while jumping up and started to twerk or what ever he was doing. You all laughed and you fell to the ground laughing.
You: do you guys want to continue practicing or wait a bit longer? I mean I still want to dance so. Or we all could just start dancing and be done for the day, have some fun.
Everyone: Yeah! Let's do that!
You: well I want to dance one more time alone... any requests?
Everyone: how about...... Daddy from PSY?
You: Nah I feel like that would be more of a J-hope, Jimin, jungkook, and I dance song. We can do that after.
Tae: Hmmm how about Bang Bang? He said in his cute Asian accent that he has when he speaks englishy.
You: okay that I can do.

((You are girl with red flannel tied around her waist))

Once that was done you ran to joonie and jumped up for him to catch you.
You: did you like it?
Joon: I can see that I have a bad girl that could blow my mind he said with a wink. You then jumped off of him smacking his chest.
You: Yah! Ew you perv! I'm only 16!
Jin: Yah! What did I tell you this morning?!did none of that register through your brain?!
Joon: Nope he said while popping the "p" for extra effect.
J-hope: Now can we dance to daddy?!
You: yes Hobi. Just hold on I need to take this hoodie off I'm sweating. Ew. You said then laughing and taking Namjoons hoodie off.
You actually forgot what top you were wearing until you took your hoodie off then you silently cursed.
"Fuck"
Jin somehow heard you.
Jin: Hey watch your mout- "Fuck" maybe you should keep that hoodie on...
You: You know what I'm fine I have my man so I don't need to pay attention to these horny af boys anyway you said that and then everyone looked at you with a quick face of offense then to damn. The face that you liked the most that saw you was Jimin. His facial expression could make a girl fall for him in a matter of seconds but Namjoon is better at it for you. You laughed and went for Namjoon. You then gave him the hoodie and whispered this "you better only be looking at me while I'm out there. If I see you aren't then I'm sleeping in my own room with the door.... locked."
He then looked at you with determination and you then traced his collarbone with your index finger.
You: they're staring aren't they?
All he did was nod.
You sighed.
You: Okay well I'm sorry that he got all of this perfection first but to be honest I'm not sorry. So stop staring at me and my ass. JIMIN! You said laughing. You then added to that. You know how everyone said that your ass if mighty fine Jimin? He nodded with a smirk. "Well mine has taken the golden and silver crown. Your ass is only bronze now. You said earning a laugh from everyone and then you heard a slapping sound and then felt nerves going crazy at your butt.
You: d-did you just slap me? More importantly my ass? You said while turning around.
He nodded with a sly smirk. You just scoffed. Are we gonna dance or not you asked.
Then the song was playing and you then got into the zone.
You: Tae we need another dancer come on.
He then showed off his box smile that you really loved and you couldn't help but smile back.
You: Okay let's start.

((You are the girl in the contrasting jacket. J Hobi and Jimin are the two guys and jungkook and Tae are the girls in the back))
Once you all were done you started to play some songs and did some freestyle then Hobi thought you how to dance hip hop even though you kinda already knew most of it. And you also sang karaoke. You decided to order take out and you all just went and have fun. Until like 11 at night when you all decided to go home. You and Namjoon then went to bed with him hugging you.
You: Jooniebear, you truly are the best boyfriend I could ever have and or want. I really hope that you love me enough to change my name from Yoon (y/n) to Kim (y/n)
You said that Because you thought that he was asleep... little did you know he heard every word and from that day.. he has kept that promise to change your name from Yoon (y/n) to Kim (y/n).
He muttered this.
Joon: I will make sure that I keep this promise. He said it so quietly he thought that he wasn't even talking.

Another Joke!!!
Joke:
Author-Noona: What is Korean Dracula's favorite morning beverage?
You: what?
Author-Nonna: Koh-peee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
5.9K 187 10
You fell in love with one of the bad boys, despite being bullied. You had no idea why'd you had to love the guy who bullied you! But.....your brother...
628K 21.7K 54
After graduating from college, without a thought of what to be, you decided to move to Seoul, South Korea where your best friend was. With a lot of c...
18.3K 492 34
you are a simple girl just coming from new Zealand when you find a guy getting punched in an ally. he looks after you for a bit then you leave witho...