Blood lust

Bởi CameoEchols

It had no name so I made one. Again I am rewriting this story from ohmygodImages on Instagram. It's a fanfics... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
final part

Part 29

1 0 0
Bởi CameoEchols

(Andy's P.O.V) I heard the multiple gunshots which made me smile with satisfaction. He's finally dead. Not long after, I heard quick footsteps, and Y/N appeared above me. Her eyes were filled with worry as she knelt by my side and inspected my many wounds. I chuckled quietly to myself. she looked so cute when flustered. The laugh made me cough feebly, and groan too. The more blood I lost, the more weaker I got. I felt Y/N trying to pick me up, only to fail and stumble which made me moan in pain. She apologized hastily, setting me down again. She was so intent on saving me, but I could tell, deep down, she knew i wasn't going to make it, "Y/N...." I mumbled, my voice whispery and strained. Her scarlet orbs met my ice ones, making me sigh with happiness. I may be dying, but at least I get to die looking at something so beautiful. "You know there's nothing you can do, Y/N...." I droned on with a faint smile. She sniffed, and her red eyes filled with tears as she smacked her lips and looked away. "Hey...." I murmured with a frown, struggling to lift my unharmed arm. My hand held onto her jaw, and pushed her head in my direction. The silver trickles fell down her cheeks as she gazed down at me. I smiled. Even with tears pouring, she whimpered, placing her own hand over my one which held her cheek. "For what? You dine what you could, and you killed him.... Darling, I am so proud of you." She let out a small sob as her lips parted into a small smile. I grinned, my eyes fixated on her perfect face. "There's the smile that I love so much...."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.8K 16 24
Kat used to think her life was perfect. That was until her parents started fighting all the time and tried to control everything she did. She was sic...
18.6K 1K 44
A young vampire named Andy, finds himself allured to one specific girl, Scarlett. They share a deep, meaningful connection and Andy would do anything...
8.7K 189 26
(ANDY BIERSACK FANFIC) For the past couple years Joy's life has been nothing but a living hell. She has an over controlling boyfriend, a horrible job...
63 13 27
A fan fiction of Andy Bierseck that ohmygodImages had written . She doesn't have an account on here so I'm taking all my favorite stores that she wro...