MASS EFFECT RP (OPEN)

By EPICDUDE365

Given what's been happening with Mass Effect recently with the remaster and a new game in the works, I've dec... More

Rules + Form
MY OC'S (Milky Way Versions)
MY OC's (Andromeda Versions)
Normandy SR-1
Normandy SR-2
Normandy SR-2 (ME3 Version)
Citadel
Shepard's Apartment
Omega
Illium
Rannoch
Palaven
Earth
Thessia
Custom Milky Way Scenarios
Tempest
Nexus
Eos
Aya
Havarl
Voeld
Elaaden
Kadara
Custom Andromeda Scenarios

Silversun Strip

70 1 0
By EPICDUDE365

Ah yes, Silversun Strip, a place that contains more things (possibly) to do than every other area in the accessible areas of the Citadel combined, that is, if were talking about ME3.

SCENARIO: Whatever the hell you want, as long as you were able to do it in game.

Examples: Armax Arsenal Arena, Castle Arcade, Silver Coast Casino, and that bar within said casino.

All of my OC's are available for you to RP with, or, if you want, Shepard or any of the crew of the Normandy could be there instead of my OC's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
18.4M 494K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.9M 80.3K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...