Not Your Average

By KristianN04

This story is about a young woman named Breyoncè, she is 20 years old. Breyoncè is from St.Louis but moved to... More

Introductions !
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.

Chapter 9.

1.2K 38 0
By KristianN04

°
°
°
Kiwi Pov.

When I had woke up to go downstairs to my mailbox and I noticed a note on my front door. It read "If I can't have you nobody can mamas I love you please don't make have to end you and him love K.W." I started just balling out crying. I had to fix myself up because I can't let Dre see me like this later. So I forgot about the mail and went to my bathroom and just stared at myself. Why me lord just why?! I ran the water in the tub and lit the room with candles so I can at least calm down. I put my hair up in a messy bun and played my  90's jams. After a hour or two I had got out and got ready. Everytime I cry heavy which is rarely, I get bags under my eyes. But makeup can cover them so that's one last problem. I heard a knock at the door and I hurried up and tightened my robe and got that bat from beside my bed. I screamed who is it while walking towards the door. I heard Dre yell "Girl it's me open up!!!" I opened the door and dropped the bat when I seen him I was relieved. He was shocked and walked in looking at me like he see a ghost. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up, this day is just getting worse by the second. Dre looked at me standing by the door, I just started crying. I'm a emotional wreck. As he came up to me and eat by me on the floor he just held me. We sat there for ten minutes I looked at him and said "It's something you need to know."
°
°
°
Well well well what is it that she needs to tell him??? Hmmm let's find out in the next chapter💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.3K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
15.7K 480 16
Alaz, usulca elini yanında uyuyan Asi'nin karnına doğru indirdi avucunda hissettiği sertlik ve şişlik harici hareketliği sonucu canı sıkıldı, çok sık...
995K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
79.3K 267 11
As the title says