Stalking My Wife: Redefine th...

By winter9900

It's here from popular demands the SEQUEL of stalking my wife...Now filled with so many twists and turns, sec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

872 39 0
By winter9900

Yn's P.O.V.
August gets on my fucking nerves. All I did was ask him what he thought about me doing Daniel's music video and he spazzes out. Like I don't need your permission for shit and it's a part of my job like a bitch is still getting paid at the end of the day. On top of that I'm not filming with anybody, I'm all by myself in my own scene. This could take me to the top if the music video goes somewhere.

I get a call from my boss and she says she wants me to do the music video as long as Daniel makes sure the management's name gets out there. So I really have no choice but to do this. Aug just gonna have to deal with it.

Two Days Go By....
Today's the day of the music video.  I'm so nervous. But, I'm gonna be ok. I go to the spot Daniel told me about.  Small studio but it's big on the inside.  I walk in to be greeted by a whole crew. 

???- Aye Dig who is this precious gem?

Who the fuck is Dig?

Daniel- Yo this is Yn she's the model for this magic right here. Yn let me tell you what's gonna happen in the dressing room.

Daniel leads me to the dressing room where girls are supposed to do my look and give me my outfit.

Daniel- So what we're gonna do is get some views in the decorated jacuzzi, then we're gonna do a small dance number and that'll be...(gco)

Yn- WAIT? Dance number?

Daniel- It's a small one just me and you and it's harmless nothing crazy.

Yn- Daniel?

Daniel- Ok maybe you gotta be all on me a little bit.

Yn- Daniel I don't feel comfortable with that.

Daniel- Well Yn just think about it ok. I just really need that scene.

Yn-Let me think about this.

Chresanto's P.O.V
For the past couple of days the boys and I have been living life to the fullest. We went sky diving, mountain climbing, and of course to the hottest clubs. Jordan and Aug are cool with each other but August seems different. He doesn't miss Yn like he did before. I mean don't get me wrong he still cares for Yn, it's just he seems different.

Jordan-Aye Chres, you seen Aug?

I get up from my hotel bed and look over to the pull out couch bed Aug sleeps on. He wasn't there.

Chres- Did he come back to the room with us last night?

Jordan- Yeah but I woke up this morning and he was gone.  He's not picking up his phone either.

Fuck, where the hell is that nigga.  What could he be doing?

Yn's P.O.V.
I walk over to the set in my pink swimsuit. I really like it it's cute.

I sit on a chair next to the director as Daniel is shooting his scene with some guy. I guess one of his friends

After a few verses they finish and the director tells everyone to move to my set.

We get to the jacuzzi and once I drop my robe I felt all eyes on me. I was nervous but I decided to tough it out and get on with it.

Director-This is great!

I look over and I see Daniel eyeing me and licking his lips.  If August saw that he would kill someone.

Director-Yn sweetie give me more seduction if you can.

If I can? This director is funny. I give some more sexual views and everyone was clapping.

Director-CUT! That was beautiful.

So I get out of the pool and one of the workers hands me a towel.

Daniel-(walks up to Yn) Wow....Just you did amazing. You just looked so good.

Yn-(smiles) Thank you.

Daniel-So, the other scene?

Yn-Look let me sit and think after you're done with your next scene you'll have my answer.

Daniel-Ok.

I walk out to the dressing room to call August.

I dialed the phone and put it to my ear. No answer. I call a second time. No answer. I've been calling for about 5 times till finally he answers.

Phone Convo:
Yn-Auggie Baby I got some great news. I did the..(gco)

Aug's line-Oo baby yes right there....Damn bitch you wet as hell stop playing and give me my phone so I can fuck you up....

Phone Convo Over.

I...Cannot...Believe...The...Bullshit.  This nigga hasn't spoken to me in a couple of days he's been gone to hear him fucking another bitch. I can't Im not gonna cry this time. I just know that there's a time I have to put my foot down on things and today's that day.

I guess I was sitting in a daze because I come back to reality to find Daniel snapping his fingers in my face to get me out of my trance.

Yn- Yeah, sorry.

Daniel- I was asking lol have you thought about the scene yet?

Yn- Yeah let's do it.

Daniel- Yes! Are you sure if you don't feel comfortable it's ok?

Yn- No, I want to do the scene.  Let me change.

I put on the outfit they gave me and went down to shoot the scene.

Director- Okay, everyone ACTION!

I began to get it on.

I was actually having fun.  It was kind of tough considering Daniel is my ex. But, at the same token this is just business.

I'm trying to give the camera what will spice this scene up. 

I'm twerking and making sure I do my part to help this video.

I honestly feel like Daniel was too into it because I could feel him getting hard when I was twerking on him.

That actually made me laugh because believe it or not.  I've never seen Daniel's dick before, so to feel it on my ass is kind of weird.

We finally end the scene and everyone is clapping at a well done job.  I hugged Daniel in excitement and was getting props and congrats to others.

Director- Great Job everyone! We will edit the video and you should see posted up on Youtube in 3 weeks. But, y'all can pack up and go home.  You all have earned it.

We all clapped and disbanded to different directions to change out of things and pack up things. 

Chres's P.O.V.
After hours of calling and searching for August he finally walks through the door.

Jordan- YO! Where the fuck have you been!?

Damn Jordan, sounding like a damn father.

August- My bad y'all I was out.

Chres- Yo, out where!?

Jordan- Yn not here, and we the only mother fuckers out in Florida you know so where were you?

Aug- Look man, I went to get some fresh air by the beach.  That's all.

Chres- Ok, but Aug answer your phone man.  We almost called the police searching for your ass.

We all laugh.  But, I don't think the beach was where August was.  Only reason I believe that is because he wouldn't nonchalant say I'm at the beach after countless people call you.  He could've called back as he was walking up here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.9K 82
This is the 3rd book to my series it's a follow up from " still stuck" soo if Yu did not read that please do so and come back 😂💕
128K 2.7K 28
Welcome Babies To August Alsina Imagines Book Two. Hope You Loves Enjoy It
28.6K 1K 58
One little secret can create so much chaos. Follow the lives of the women who are affected by his secrets. #HisSecret Read, vote, and comment
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...