Criminal Minds Imagines

By Maddie_Rocks_04

The title pretty much explains everything. Requests are opened! More

Derek Morgan x Reader
Spencer Reid x Reader
Aaron Hotchner x Reader
Aaron Hotchner x Reader (Pt. 2)
Rossi x Reader
Spencer x Reader
A/N - Thursday, June 28, 2018
Derek Morgan x Reader (Pt. 2)
Derek Morgan x Reader (Pt. 3)
Spencer x Reader
Aaron Hotchner x Reader
A VERY Merry Christmas Special!
A VERY Merry Christmas Special (Pt. 2)
Derek Morgan x Reader

10.2K 169 43
By Maddie_Rocks_04

(A little A/N - So I found out that my great grandpa was dying and so I stayed here in Iowa for longer to visit and spend time with him before he passed. Well, on July 14, 2018, my great grandpa Wendell Paul Wilcox (age 88) passed away from kidney failure. He was the best great grandpa ever and he fought his health problems for a long time. He was a brave veteran from the Korean war and served his country with his head held high. Goodbye Grandpa Wendell. You will be missed. See you in the funny papers. <3)

(This is him and my father when they were both younger. :p)

~~~~~

"Oh sweet mama! Aint this sweet thang going somewhere to-night!"

You rolled your eyes and pushed jokingly passed a smug-faced Derek Morgan. Indeed you were going somewhere tonight ... and you had to be there as soon as you could after work. Checking the clock, you realized work was over five minutes ago. You rushed over to your desk, your work clothes in a plastic sack, hurrying to get out of here and to where you needed to be. Derek followed behind you.

"Yes I am going somewhere very important tonight, and I need to be there soon." You stared at the mess on your desk and rolled your eyes. You sensed Derek's presence behind you and you knew that he didn't want to leave. You sighed. "Normally you are the first one out the door at five o'clock."

He smirked. "Well I guess I fancied to stay later."

"Oh wow that was a very ... odd and unusual choice for you to make," you said. 

He shrugged and sat down on the edge of Spencer's desk. You looked amazing in your (f/c) mini dress and pumps and Derek was practically drooling over you. He had been crushing on you for such a long time, ever since the day you guys first met. You had taken the job of communications liaison after JJ had quit to join the team as a full time BAU agent.

All of the sudden, a loud cackling filled the area where the two of you were. The source: your handbag. Derek looked at you and you reached over into the designer Chanel handbag that you had obtained for tonight. Finally, your hand found what it was looking for and pulled out the earpiece you were saving to put in for tonight. 

"Sorry Hotch what was that?"

"(Y/n) where are you? We need you over here now. It's almost dark."

Looking outside the window, the sun was already beginning to set, turning the sky into a beautiful blend of pink, orange, yellow and purple hues. "Right, sir, I'm sorry. I'll be there in five minutes."

"Okay, but make it quick. This is our one chance at catching our Unsub. Oh, and (y/n)? If you see Morgan, would you please tell him to get his butt over here too?"

"Sure thing I am on my way right now." 

You hurried towards the elevators and turned the earpiece down, fumbling to put it inside your ear. Derek hopped off Spencer's desk and followed right after you, not at all happy. 

"Oh no you don't," he said, grabbing your shoulder and turning you around. "Let me get this straight ... you're the bait for our Unsub ... the stalker ... who does terrible things to women when he brings them home?"

"Uh-" You looked around and realized you had no excuse to give. You sighed and gave a cringy set of jazz hands. "Surprise?"

Derek shook his head. "No ... no no no no. There is no way I am letting you go be bait for that crazy psychopath."

~~~~~

"I can't believe this," Derek said, as he watched you stride into the front doors of Elixer's Nightclub. He ran a hand down his face and Hotch looked over at him from the drivers seat of the SUV. He sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. 

"She'll be fine. (Y/n) is smart and she knows what to do."

"I know but it's just-"

"You like her."

Derek's eyes widened in surprise. "What are you talking about?"

"Derek we are profilers. We know everything. David and I have known that you like her. We've known it from the first day you saw her walk in doors."

"Yep. I just wish you would tell her that you like her," Rossi said over the earpiece. Derek facepalmed as he realized whole team was listening to their conversation through all the earpieces.

"Yeah, then go on a couple dates, propose and have three little babies," Spencer said. 

"Yeah, then I could have little bad*ss god children to run around and play with!" Prentiss squealed. 

"Who told you you were going to be the godmother of these little bad*ss Dereks?" JJ asked.

The whole team laughed, but what they all didn't know is that the whole time they were talking, you were sitting at the bar, sipping a Mojito and listening to every word. You wondered if Derek really did like you and what he thought when Prentiss mentioned children. 

You felt a tap on your shoulder and looked up into the face of a man ... the exact man you guys were looking for. Your eyes threatened to widen, but instead you smiled and pretended to tuck a strand of loose hair behind your ears, the act covering up the fact that you had turned your earpiece all the way down. It was the safest option you had right now, in case the Unsub had decided to lean down and whisper in your ear that he would not hear any of your fellow team members talking and blow your cover.

"Now who is this pretty thing?"

"Loretta Danly," you said.

"Alone?" he asked lowly. 

"Bingo." You whispered the secret word in hopes that everyone was actually paying attention.

"Well how 'bout I buy you another drink and we can get outta here."

"Sounds ... perfect."

The man surprised you by ordering straight Everclear. You knew that this was almost 95% alcohol and that it should be mixed with something else in order to be diluted, or else it could be very dangerous. You smiled and turned away from the man and motioned for the bartender at the other end of the bar. The barely-clothed lady came up to you.

"Can I have some water?" you asked.

"Sure thing," she said, and returned with a glass of water. You said your thanks and began to tip the glass over to pour it in the glass. 

"Sissy?" the man prodded. 

You turned towards him. "Well Everclear is 95% alcohol. It needs to be diluted."

"Fine. Although you are a wimp, all that sexy makes up for it."

You poured in the water and took a sip. "You really think so?"

"Oh yeah," he said lowly. 

You took a big sip of the drink and set it down, the glass half empty. "Why don't we just get out of here right now?"

"Sounds good to me."

~~~~~

Derek watched closely at the door, eager to see you come out safely. He was still pretty upset that you had won the argument between the two of you about being the bait for the Unsub. This guy was super dangerous and even thinking back to the last three crime scenes made him dry heave. Derek didn't want that happening to you, or else he could never forgive himself. 

After twenty minutes of sitting in the car, he realized that you weren't talking. At all. Another thing was that he had not seen you at all and you should be out of the building right now. Something had gone wrong. Something had gone terribly wrong. Derek's eyes widened when he turned up his earpiece to max volume. Nothing from you.

"Hotch, listen."

Hotch's face turned worried and confused as he listened closely. His eyebrows furrowed and he too turned his earpiece up. 

"I can't hear her. There's nothing coming from her earpiece ..." He looked at Derek, his eyes showing true fear. "Oh no."

~~~~~

Word Count: 1468

A/N - And that concludes part one of this one shot. I know, I'm really sorry it's long but this is to get you through another possible week or two so it is. I had to split this up because I got to 2305 words towards the end-ish and I was like ... yeaaaah. Let's split this up/ :) Anyways both parts are going to be published at around the same exact time so watch for that. Thanks guys, ILYSM!!!! <3

Until next time,
~ Maddie :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 784 20
Just Criminal minds One-Shots/Imagines that I came up with while sleep-deprived (which is about 95% of my life right now) :) I take requests and my...
192K 4.2K 30
𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙙...
341K 5.1K 18
Spencer Reid Aaron Hotchner Derek Morgan David Rossi
1.2K 13 11
When Dr. Spencer Reid's lover from the past goes missing, the team gathers to find her before it's too late (I do not own any of the criminal minds c...