Regrets

By mayismynom

Warning!!! Carry On spoilers!!!! Simon is a mess after Watford and when things get really bad, Penelope and B... More

Problems and Bad Ideas
It Happens
Uh-Oh
Sorrow
Shit. Gets. Real.

Something is wrong 🤔

22 1 0
By mayismynom

Something is wrong with Baz. I'm not sure what, but something is up. Yesterday he was the usual caring, attentive boyfriend. Today he is acting like a helicopter parent. He refuses to touch me. His stormy gray eyes are nervous, restlessly flickering towards the door again and again.
"Baz?" I ask as we sit watching the Telly.
He jumps. "Yes, Snow?" He replies, eyes not quite meeting mine.
"What's wrong?" I say tentatively.
He scowls but doesn't reply. He glances at the door again. Maybe he wants me to leave. I sigh.
"I'm going on a walk. Text me when you decide to not be an arse."
"Simon, that's not a good idea," he says, quickly standing up.
"Why?!" I demand.
He flinched at my angry tone. He opens his mouth to speak, but I'm already out the door.

Baz
I have to follow him. No. He would only get angry. I reach into my pocket and pull out the letter I received this morning.
To Basilton and Simon. Good job killing the Mage. You didn't only kill him though, did you? My sister is dead because of you. You're next. I will kill you both. If Basilton doesn't kill you first. -Nicodemus
I crumple the note in my hand and make up my mind to follow Simon. Should I tell him? No. I should be enough to protect him. I don't want to worry him. He's already so far gone. This would only hurt him more.
I leave the flat and begin to follow Snow. He isn't too far ahead of me and I easily catch up. He ignores me.
I want to wrap an arm around him but Nicodemus's words play on repeat in my head: "if Basilton doesn't kill you first."
"Baz, just tell me what's wrong." Simon asks, voice filled with love and concern.
I notice I'm crying. He reaches to wipe away my tears, but I flinch away. Hurt and worry flash across his perfect face.
"I'm a danger to you, Simon. I don't want to hurt you, but staying together..."
"Baz... are you... breaking up with me?" Simon whispers, tears threatening to spill over.
"No! Crowley no!" I reply. "I'm just nervous about living together."
Simon and I had been discussing me moving in, but now I have doubts.
"Baz, I love you. You wouldn't hurt me. I know that." Simon murmurs.
"You can't know that, Snow!" I snap. I sigh, then say, "You should go back to the flat. I need to hunt. I'll see you there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
748K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
214K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
87.2K 314 13
As the title says