Unwanted Forced Wife (US#1)

By GlamoursMe

(Unwanted series#1) Ever heard of any unwanted person? Ever? Aziya was also one of them, an unwanted. No one... More

||Cast & Prologue & Covers||
||1.||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||8.||
||9.||
||10.||
||11.||
||12.||
||13.||
||Epilogue||
||Sequels||
Transmigration Version of Unwanted Forced Wife

||14.||

69.3K 2.5K 294
By GlamoursMe

||Ch 14: Past & Secrets||•

||Aziya POV||

I was sipping my tea when I felt arms wrapped around me. We both were back to Pakistan after having three months vacations more like two months of honeymoon.

I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Don't you have to go office?" I asked him. "Perks of being a CEO," he said which made me chuckled.

He took the cup from my hands and I opened my eyes and saw him putting on counter. I was about to ask him when he started tickling me making me laughed loudly. "Murat," I was unable to stop my laugh.

I pushed him and ran away from him in the living hall and hid myself behind the couch. "Come on, mi Reina. I will not do anything," I heard him saying. I put my hands on my mouth to stop giggling.

I heard his footsteps coming near which made me got up and ran away from him. "Pl-ease. Stop," I said running away from him. I heard my phone ringing in kitchen.

I ran to the kitchen and answered the call after seeing an unknown number. I saw Murat entered in the kitchen and came near me but soon my eyes got watery. I was listening what the person on other side saying and continuously shook my head.

Soon the phone slipped from my hand when that person finished and my brain got blank. Before I fell on floor, Murat caught me and called me but my mind was not registering what he was saying.

•••

I opened my eyes and blinked severely times. I looked beside me and saw Murat sleeping with his arm around me. I slowly and gently removed his arm and went out of the room.

I looked out of the big floor length window in living hall and sat on the floor with my head against the window. The rain was pouring outside and here my tears were streaming down my face.

I heard  voice of footsteps but didn't turn around to see who was behind me. "Aziya," I heard Murat calling me softly but I didn't response because I was lost. He hugged from behind and asked, "What's wrong?"

I closed my eyes and replied with a blank face which had no emotion, "Take me to the hospital." He said few seconds later, "OK." I got up with his help and stood there and he was looking at me trying to see any kind of emotion but he got nothing and nodded his head.

•••

I ran inside the hospital once he parked the car. I looked around and saw Amad in the waiting hall sitting on the bench. I ran towards him and asked, "Where... is..s he?" He looked at me in shock and pointed towards a room.

I ran towards that room and opened the door only to stand in shock. "Da..d," I whispered calling him. He slowly opened his eyes when I took steps near his bed. "How?" I asked him standing near his bed.

He was taking his oxygen mask off but I stopped him. I shook my head mumbling, "No," He removed my hand and first time I saw tears in his eyes. He was no longer the strong and one of dominating men whom I know.

He removed his oxygen mask and whispered quietly, "Ca..ll Murat," I nodded my head and went out of room and saw Murat. "He is calling you inside," I said to Murat. He followed me inside the room.

Dad was looking up at the ceiling with a smile, not a happy smile, it was a sad smile. "I don't know how to ask apologize from both of you," he whispered still looking at ceiling.

He sighed and looked at us and started, "I know I shouldn't have done this all. Now see He," dad pointed his finger up at the ceiling, "gave me a little punishment," he started coughing and I tried to help him and his to stop but he continued, "by giving me an illness from I will die soon. I know what I did was wrong with both of you. Can you both please forgive me?" he joined his both hands together.

I shook my head and held his hands, "Please, please don't do this," I said with tears running down my face, "Father never apologize from their kids nor they ever join their hands in front of their kids. Please dad don't apology. I was never angry at you," I told him.

I heard Murat saying, "I was angry at you at one moment but now I am not angry at you since Aziya came in my life. I forgave you right on the moment when I got a wife like Aziya." Dad smiled looking at us and this was first time I saw him smiling in front of me and that too at me.

His smiled quickly faded away and he closed his eyes, "There is one more thing I want to tell you, Aziya," he said in his weak voice, "Today don't stop me. Maybe I will not be there for telling you this tomorrow." At this I shook my head and again tried to stop him but he continued,

"You want to know why I hated you, why I never treated you like a daughter," his voice held so much sadness making me feel concerned about him, "Your mom, real mom was dead when she gave you birth," I was stood in shock after hearing this and felt Murat hold me tightly when I felt like ground slipped underneath me.

"We both knew she will die if she give you birth. The doctor informed us about it and suggested abortion but your mother," he sadly chuckled, "was so stubborn and didn't listen anyone because she wanted, you to come in this world," he looked at me with tears and love in his eyes.

"When you born on the same day and at the same time she closed her eyes forever. She was so excited to see you but her luck, she never got to see her daughter," a tear escaped from his eyes and by now I was controlling my sobs, "The reason why I never saw in your direction because you look exactly like your mother," he smiled a little with wet eyes.

"Same features, same eyes, same hairs, same complexion, everything you got is from her," he whispered, "The mom you call your mother is not your biological mother. She is your aani, your mother's sister. She also think like me because of you, your mother was taken away from us. Looking at you remind me her."

"When I came to know I have a little life ahead, I saw your mother in my dream complaining about my behavior towards you and that how much she is angry on me for all of this. My intentions were not to hurt her like that by ignoring you and calling you with names and torturing you."

He looked up and whispered, "It's time." I looked at him in confusion. He turned his face towards us and whispered in more weak voice and he was not breathing properly, "Promise me Murat you will take care her, just promise me." "I promise," Murat said.

He again looked up and said with a smile, "I hope my all sins will be forgiven. Now I can go to meet your mother. Allah Hafiz!" His whispered and his eyes slowly closed and his hand fell from the bed, hanging down. The room was echoing with a one noise, beep. The machines which were attached with him was now showing a straight line.

I screamed loudly, "DAD!!!!" I shook him but he was not moving. Doctors entered in the room and ordered us to go out of the room. I didn't want to leave dad but Murat took me out of the room forcefully.

I was crying and sobbed loudly. Murat hugged me and rubbed my back. I looked up at him and whispered wiping my tears, "Murat, tell me, he will fine right? Tell me please?" He didn't answer and looked at me helplessly and hugged me tightly.

•••

I looked around the house where I spent my whole life which was now silent like no one ever lived here. This was the first time when I came here after my wedding.

I didn't eat anything properly since dad died. Murat was tensed and worried about me but my mind was not helping me. I entered in the office of dad and opened the first drawer. There was a picture of my biological mother.

I run my fingers on her picture and saw she was same like me. We both had everything same, same features, hairs and everything. I kissed her picture and cried looking at it.

A hand placed in my shoulder making me turned around. I saw Murat standing there with worry. He hugged me and let me cried my heart out on his chest. "Sh.. Don't cry. It will hurt your parents and me. Your parents want you to live a happy life not a crying life," he said putting his hands on my face and wiped my tears.

"If you stop crying then they will rest in peace. You want your parents to rest in peace without concern about anything?" I nodded my head. "Then promise me you will never cry." He said softly with a small smile. I slowly nodded my head and whispered quietly, "I promise."

"From now we both will live a happy without any worry and fight. We both will start our life again with a new start in which there will be happiness only happiness. If there will any trouble, I will make sure to keep it away from you. This my promise to you. My vow to mi Reina and Malika e Murat."

His words was making me calm and his vow made my tears slowly stopped. With this he pressed his lips against my lips and said, "And I will never ever break my promise."

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

How are you all doing today?

Please some give me tissue.😭 *wiping my tears with tissue* This chapter makes me cry.😭

*sniffing and wiping my tears again*

How was this chapter?

This is not ending, real ending of this book is near. BTW anyone want sequel of this book? Tell me if you guys want.

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.😆

*hugging those tightly who voted on previous chapters*😉

Take care.😊
Till next time. *salute*

Allah Hafiz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.5K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...
245K 25.2K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
308K 9.8K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
1.3M 72.4K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...