Mafia of Mafias: Heir Apparen...

By kookiesandcream30

Seven years after the tragic incident that fell upon Genesis. More

Reminder !!
PLEASE READ 😅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Last Chapter
Author's Note :)

Chapter 22

2K 61 3
By kookiesandcream30

KEIRA’S POV

Hale led us to a series of corridors. Siguradong hindi ako makakalabas dito ng mag-isa. The people guarding this place would give Hale a small nod when they see him but would make a 90 degree bow whenever they see me. They must’ve heard what happened in the Annual Ball.

“What is this place? A fucking maze?!” Xander couldn’t contain his irritation any longer. Mabuti nga at naunahan niya ako kundi minura ko na ng tuluyan tong si Hale. Tinawanan lang siya ni Hale.

“You’ll get used to it. Andito na tayo.” Matapos niyang sabihin yun ay nakarinig kami ng mga sigawan sa kabila ng isang pinto. Hale opened the door which revealed a series of chambers that looks like cubes. Nasa tapat ng tig-iisang cube sina Reese, Spike at Jaxon na nakikipagsigawan kina Ash at Grey while Titus is just watching them. Nakakadena sina Spike which would make a sound that makes me cringe everytime they move. I hissed.

“Why the hell did you guys use a bloody chain to tie them up?! Are you out of your minds?!” That was Hale who covered my ears. All of them looked at our direction at the same time. Ash, Grey and Titus looked at me guiltily but I dismissed them with a wave of a hand.

“Can you take her outside first?” Hale slightly pushed me to Clark who is the nearest one from my spot. Clark offered me his hand which I took and we went out of the room first.

“What was that about?” I smiled at Cloud. Hindi pa pala nila alam yun.

“What?” He asked me again.

“Turns out that I developed a fear of chains after what happened seven years ago in that basement.” I was looking at Ran when I said that so that they will know what I’m talking about. Ran gritted his teeth and the other four clenched their fists.

That’s true. I had a minor panic attack when I was training under Hale after I woke up from coma. Good thing that Hale was able to calm me down at that time dahil wala noon sa bahay yung tatlo. The sight of chains doesn’t affect me but the sound of it does. I can clearly remember how Ryker chained me in that basement and tortured me there. Everytime that he hurt me, there’s a corresponding sound of chain dahil nagagalaw ang katawan ko at literal akong nakabitin gamit ang kadena noon. Each time I hear the sound of chains, it brings me back to that basement. Natigil ang pag-alala ko sa mga nangyari noon dahil niyakap ako bigla ni Ran.

“You look pale. I’m sorry.” I hugged him back.

“It’s not your fault, Ran.” He just played with my hair until Ash came out and told us that it’s okay to enter the room again.

“What are these things, A?” Tanong ko kay Ash at pinindot ko ang isang button sa isa sa mga cubes na andito. The glass cleared and I was greeted by a bloody man. Napasigaw ako sa gulat at bigla akong napaatras pero naapakan ko ang suot kong gown. Mabuti na lang talaga at malapit lang sa akin si Ash. He was able to catch me and Xander was instantly on my side as well. Inilayo nila ako sa cube na tinitignan ko kanina pero inalis ko ang mga kamay nila na nakahawak sa akin nang makatayo na ako ng maayos. Lumapit ako sa cube at napaluhod na lang ako and I started crying. I know this man. He is from Genesis. Kahit na masyadong duguan ang mukha at katawan niya, nakilala ko pa rin ang mukha niya. He was one of my Uncle’s bodyguards. Sobrang payat na niya. I don’t know his name but I certainly know his face.

“Ahhhh!!!” I screamed as I punch the glass wall that separates me from my Uncle’s bodyguard.

“Em, stop!! What the fuck?!” Ash forcefully restrained me by hugging me from the back. When I couldn’t get out of his hold, I stopped struggling and hugged him instead. I just cried while he kept his tight arms around me.

“Shh, it’s okay. Calm down, princess.” Nakita kong lumapit si Clark doon sa cube na tinitignan ko kanina and intently looked at the man inside.

“Holy fuck! Gordon??” Gordon. That’s his name. He was one of those men who were always at the mansion when I was in high school.

“Clark. What’s that?” Lumapit na din sina Yan sa isang cube na yun and looked at the man inside. We suddenly heard a laugh. Three people are laughing while I’m still crying like a child. I couldn’t stop crying, not now that I’m pregnant and hormonal as fuck. I glared at the laughing lunatics.

“You cried at the sight of a single tortured man? You’re in for a surprise, heir apparent.” Reese spat the last part of his sentence that’s why Titus hit him with the hilt of his gun.

“Why don’t you take a look on the other cubes?” Jaxon said while smirking.

Tumayo na ako and I pulled out my dagger. I cut my gown just above my knees as its proving to be a burden. Lumapit ako sa kanilang tatlo and stood in front of Titus.

“Grey, let me see what’s inside the other cubes.” Grey nodded and went to what looks like a control panel in this room and pushed one button. The glasses of the cubes cleared and for a second, I felt my knees weakened. I reached for Titus to steady myself.

“Are you okay, Em?” I didn’t get the chance to answer him as another laughter broke out. Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko at binaril ko silang tatlo sa mga sikmura nila but I didn’t hit a vital spot. It’s too early for them to die.

I heard Yan giving orders to his men to call the paramedics through the communication line. All of the people inside the cubes are from Genesis. They’ve been tortured brutally to the point that some of them looks like they’re mentally broken. I clenched my fists. I need to take this rage out or else, I don’t know.

“Guys, vacate the cube at the middle.” Hale and Xander did it. Nilabas nila ang miyembro ng Genesis na nasa loob and closed the door. Grey pushed another button and there’s a sound of what seems like to be a vacuum cleaner and the blood inside the cube are slowly disappearing. Nang malinis na ang loob ng cube, pumasok ako dun and checked the interior. I chose this cube at the middle because this is bigger than that of the others.

I looked up inside and saw that there are five handcuffs dangling from the bar which I think is adjustable. On one corner of the cube, there’s a compartment so I opened it and I smirked when I was greeted with tools that are obviously used to torture people. Lumabas na ako sa cube and smiled at my three preys.

“I haven’t played with anyone for the past seven years. I’ll use the three of you to check if I haven’t lost my touch yet.” I gave them a sweet smile but their faces paled.

“Ca-c-can we negotiate?” I looked at Spike as if he grew another head.

“Are you being serious, Spike? Do I look like a person who will negotiate with the likes of you? You killed my mother and you tortured my men! There’s nothing negotiable here.” He tried to say something but I interrupted him at tinignan ko si Jaxon.

"Earlier, you called me and my mother weak, right? Let's test that out."

“Guys, ipasok niyo sila sa cube.” Pinagtulungan sila nina Cloud na ipasok dun dahil pare-pareho silang nanlalaban. I went to Grey.

“G, can you lower the bar inside? The one with the handcuffs.”

“On it.” May mga pinindot siya sa panel at nakita kong bumaba yung bar sa loob. Clark looked at me then to the bar. I nodded my head signaling them to secure the three on the bar. From my spot, I can see that the three are shouting at my men but I couldn’t hear a thing. The cube must be soundproof. Also, when I was inside, I discovered that the glass is a one-way mirror. You couldn’t see anything from the inside and the transparency of the mirror from the outside can be removed as well. You just have to push one button in this panel that is being operated by Grey. Nang mai’lock na nila ang posas sa mga kamay nung tatlo, sinabihan ko si Grey na itaas na ulit yung bar. Just enough for those three to touch the floor.

“Remove it, G.”

“Remove what?”

“The transparency of the mirror.”

“Are you going inside?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Em, we won’t be able to see what is happening inside if I remove it.”

“Exactly what I want to happen. Now, remove it before I destroy this whole control panel.”

“Em-”

“Remove it, Grey.” I glared at him daring him to oppose me again. He just pursed his lips and I saw the transparency of the cube disappeared. I can’t see anything on the inside anymore.

“Keep it at that and keep the door closed until I order you to open it. You wouldn’t really want to see what I’m about to do inside so is that clear?”

“Crystal, Em.”

“I’m going to leave this here and I don’t want anyone disturbing me once I got inside of that cube.”

I left my earpiece there not bothering to pay any attention to his complaints. The others are waiting just outside the cube.

“No one will go inside this cube without my permission.” My Royal Guards know what I’m going to do but my FMOA doesn’t. So I expected that they will stop me from entering the cube but my Royal Guards stopped them before they can reach me.

“Let her be. Trust me, it is best that she lets off some steam right here right now or it will be worse.” Ran told Titus while he’s blocking his way towards me.

“Are you out of your mind?! Pababayaan mo siyang mag-isa sa loob kasama ang tatlong yun? She’s pregnant for fuck’s sake!” Titus.

“Knock it off, Titus. You don’t know what happened the last time that she wasn’t able to release her rage immediately.” Titus, Ash and Hale just looked at Xander with questioning looks. Xander sighed but before he can explain, pumasok na ako sa cube and immediately shut the door.

CLARK’S POV

After Xander explained what he meant to the Apocalypse-guys, I went to the control panel. Grey was already outside the cube where Kei is torturing the former FMOA. I found my way around and was able to turn on the transparency of the one-way mirror. Dahil naghanap pa ako kung alin ang mga pipindutin ko, it took me a couple of minutes but when the transparency was activated, I froze on my spot. I can see in my peripheral view that the other guys’ bickering has stopped as well nang mapansin nilang visible na ang loob ng cube galing dito sa labas.

It was only a couple of minutes since she entered the cube but her once black and white dress has a third color now. Blood red. May mga dugo na rin ang mga kamay niya. When I looked at her expression, an involuntary chill run down my spine and I had goosebumps all over my body. Holy fuck. I didn’t dare turn on sounds for us to hear the noise from the inside. That would be too much even for us.

I haven’t seen her like this before and I wish I never did. She’s a different person from the Big Boss that I know. This person who is currently torturing those three guys inside the cube is a monster. You won’t see any hesitation everytime she slices the guys’ body like it’s a piece of cake. She’s literally killing them softly. She’s using a dagger on her right hand and a gun on the left hand.

“What in the world?!” Hale was the one who recovered first. I joined them outside the cube.

“I haven’t seen her do the process but I’ve seen the results twice.” Khyan.

“Twice? She did this kind of thing twice already?!” Grey.

“Yes. You must’ve known what happened to the members of the Grim Reaper as it was reported on TV except for one – the leader Julius Go. He died at the Colony because she brought him there. She also tortured him and used poison Hemlock. She broke the tube that contains the only antidote in front of him but before that, he was badly beaten to the point that you couldn’t recognize his face.” Khyan narrated and I saw Ash and Grey cringe at the thought. Xander, Cloud and myself wasn’t able to see that as we are not yet done with our training in Italy when that happened.

“That’s only the first one. The second time was with the leaders of Sphinx. You know them Ash, right?” Khyan.

“Jacob and Dave.” Ash.

“Yes, those two. She didn’t torture them that much but she killed all of the members of Sphinx. Be thankful that we found out that you’re not a member of it or else, isa ka sa mga napatay na niya.” Khyan said directly to Ash.

“Kaya kailangan natin siyang hayaan na maglabas ng galit dahil hindi natin alam kung ano ang kaya niyang gawin kapag hindi niya ito inilabas. She hurt herself really bad one time when her Uncle was killed. She couldn’t recognize anyone and she even stabbed my brother.” Kyran pulled up his shirt and showed us the mark on his abdomen. Sinabi nila na nangyari yun nang unang beses na makita ni Kei and labi ng Uncle niya sa mansion so they needed to sedate her and she was out for three straight days.

I think the four of them couldn’t find the right words to say so they just nodded their heads. We are all witnessing the same thing for the first time.

We just watched her continue to torture Reese, Spike and Jaxon. Sometimes, she would just talk to them and then the next second, she pulling the trigger and blood would splatter at the mirror. She’s doing the exact same thing to the three of them. If she shot Jaxon on the knee, she would also shot Reese and Spike at the very same spot.

Some of us would visibly cringe whenever she uses the dagger. I wonder if she’s still on the right mindset to do this thing. I would never want to cross this side of her. I would really want to tell her to stop this already but I’m too afraid that if I do it, baka ako ang mapagbuntunan niya. She stabbed Kyran before so I don’t see any reason why she wouldn’t do it to me. I think we are all thinking the same thing and we are just trying to stop ourselves from doing something stupid.

Nagpatuloy lang siya sa pagpapasakit sa tatlo na parang wala na din namang nararamdaman. Kailangan kong pumikit ng ilang beses dahil hindi kinakaya ng sikmura ko ang ginagawa niya. She’s ruthless.

Pagkatapos ng ilan pang minuto, she decided to end Spike’s life first. Binaril niya ito sa ulo kaya nagkalat nanaman ang mga dugo sa loob ng cube. The white portion of her dress is now bloody red in color. Sigurado kung nakasuot siya ng pure white na damit ay pure red na yun sa mga oras na ito. I saw Jaxon crying but Kei clearly doesn’t give two shits as she shot him straight to the head as well. Even if I can’t hear what Reese is saying, it’s pretty obvious that he’s begging for his life. Nilapitan siya ni Kei and she gave him a sinister smile which gave me another chill. God, please let this end already. She said a couple more words to him before she positioned her gun on his chin and without any hesitation, she pulled the trigger. Kumalat ang dugo ni Reese sa salamin pero karamihan dun ay napunta sa mukha ni Kei.

For a few minutes, she just stood there breathing heavily with her eyes closed. She looked up on the ceiling of the cube and let go of the dagger and gun on her hands. Bumagsak yun sa sahig na ngayon ay punong-puno na ng dugo. Tinitigan lang namin siya galing dito sa labas. Naghuhulaan sa mga utak namin kung ano ang susunod niyang gagawin but we never expected what we saw next.

She cried. She just stood there crying and we just stood here watching. Malinaw na nakikita ang dinaanan ng mga luha sa mukha niya dahil puno yun ng dugo. Why in the world is she crying?

Kyran went inside the cube at inilabas niya na dun ang umiiyak na Keira. We’re too dumbfounded to even talk to her and ask the reason why she’s crying. It’s actually amazing that Kyran was able to get her out of there while we stood here unmoving.

“It’s okay, love. You’re okay. Look at me.” Kyran cupped her face to force her to look him in the eye. Pinunasan niya na din ang mukha ni Kei kaya naalis na ang karamihan sa dugo. Hindi pa rin siya tumitigil sa pag-iyak.

“Why are you crying, Em? Is everything alright?” Titus asked and then he moved closer to her. She reached out her hand and hugged Titus instead of Kyran. I noticed that whenever she needs to calm her nerves, she would go to either Titus or Hale. I think they’re the people who can calm her down faster.

“T.” She said between her hiccups.

“What is it, princess?”

“I’m afraid.” Nakinig lang kami sa pinag-uusapan nila. Not that we know what to say anyway.

“Afraid? Of what?” Kinalas niya ang pagkakayakap sakanya ni Kei at hinawakan ang magkabilang balikat nito.

“I’m afraid I’m becoming unaffected by the deaths of others again. When I’m torturing those three, I couldn’t feel anything. I didn’t feel any pity or anything hanggang sa marealize ko na napatay ko na pala sila. Please, wag niyo akong iiwan. Don’t let my inner demon consume me. I don’t want it, please.” She doesn’t want to do these things. She’s carrying a very heavy burden just by being Genesis’ Head Master and now, she has an additional responsibility in Apocalypse and Fuentebella Group and she’s practically begging us not to leave her. She wants us to guide her.

Nilapitan ko siya at kinuha ko siya kay Titus. I gave her a tight hug and a kiss on her forehead even if there’s still blood all over her face.

“Don’t worry, we will never leave you. If you don’t want to do something, just tell us and we will do it for you. No questions asked. You’re our Big Boss and also our little sister so tell us everything, okay? Don’t keep everything to yourself.” She gave me a weak smile but a genuine smile nonetheless.

“Clark, sala-” Hindi niya na natapos ang sasabihin niya at bigla na lang bumigat ang katawan niya. Good thing that I was hugging her so I was able to support her and prevent her from falling into the ground.

Agad-agad kaming napalibutan ng mga kasama namin dito and Khyan checked her.

“She’s okay. Marahil ay sobrang napagod lang siya kaya bumigay ang katawan niya. Let’s get her home.” Inayos ko ang pagkakabuhat ko sakanya and positioned her head against one of my shoulders. Tinignan ko si Kyran.

“I got her, bro.” Tinanguan niya ako kaya nagsimula na akong maglakad pero narinig ko pa rin ang sinabi ni Hale.

“She’s afraid of the scariest part about killing people. She’s afraid that she’s getting used to it.”

That’s right. It really is the scariest part about killing people. Matagal na naming nalagpasan ang stage ng yan pero hindi si Keira. That’s why as much as possible, we want to do the dirty things for her but it’s also good that she was able to experience it for herself. From now on, no dirty works for her anymore.

A/N: Do you guys know the anime Black Bullet? Actually, nakuha ko yung last lines nina Kei at Hale for this chapter sa anime na yun. 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 13.7K 106
Under major revision.
176K 4.8K 61
COMPLETED. UNEDITED. You might encounter A LOT of errors. She, Christine Gemini, the fearless gangster princess, chose to disguise herself as a n...
821K 18.8K 51
A good friend and trustworthy angelic face sabi nila.. she's beautiful .. A living goddess! but this goddess is dangerous.. no one can stop her.. so...
1.4M 45.6K 63
Astreille knew her capability as a hacker and how her strength in that field can ruin someone else's life. For years, aside from writing stories, she...