Blood lust

By CameoEchols

It had no name so I made one. Again I am rewriting this story from ohmygodImages on Instagram. It's a fanfics... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
final part

Part 23

2 0 0
By CameoEchols

(Y/Ns P.O.V) I knelt by my husband's side, my eyes closed and purring as he ran his fingers through my hair. He chuckled, gently scratching my scalp occasionally as he sat in his throne. I looked up at Count, my eyes wide and my grin small. He returned the smile and patted his lap, causing me to stand up quick and sit down on it. I buried my head into the crook of his neck, his hand still running through my short, dark locks. "You're so adorable, kitten." He cooed, pecking my forehead which earned a giggle from myself as my pale cheeks glowed. His other hand rested on my fishnet covered thigh, his material of the tights. I noticed a guard approach us both, making me grumble on the inside since that meant Master was going to be busy. I wish we had more alone time like this, but strangely, I also don't. I was wary in his presence often, not sure of his mood. His emotions are the signs of how he will treat me. the guard whispered something in Count's ear, making him frown. He nodded, and waved off the soldier before looking down at me with a spine chilling smile. "I'm sorry kitten, but Master has some work to do." I whined, but obediently climbed off his lap as not to push it. He stood up, and stroked my cheek while staring into my eyes. His gaze unsettled me, but I forced a giggle. That laugh was soon gone when i heard an almighty crash from the far end of the room, where the door was....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.6K 44
Andy Biersack fanfic WARNING: contains cussing, possibly sexual content (idk yet) and self harm. I will put up trigger warnings before and after.
8.7K 188 26
(ANDY BIERSACK FANFIC) For the past couple years Joy's life has been nothing but a living hell. She has an over controlling boyfriend, a horrible job...
5.6K 225 36
_____(y/n) a 19 year old girl with a normal life, normal job, she met a guy named Andy he's secretly the death of her. She'll continue her life? Giv...
29.5K 879 14
I fell in love with the guy. Yeah yeah yeah we all fall in love many times in our lives but this is different. This is real. I love him and he loves...