Sabrina the Teenage Witch!Β² ━...

By salemshouse

( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡Β² ) Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under... More

SABRINA!
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
i. witch bitch
ii. hands off
iii. hold tight
iv. bad luck
v. almost love
vi. aries
vii. without me
ix. killin' it
x. just like lovers do
xi. bad time
xii. mistletoe
xii. i'm not a psychic
xiv. deep water
xv. different perspectives
xvi. the supernatural are real
xvii. the truth
xviii. cold blooded
xix. art at its finest
xx. ice bath
xxi. darkness is soon to follow
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
xxii. night terrors
xxiii. in-between state
xxiv. when is a door not a door
xxv. sisters intuition
xxvi. electricity
xxvii. need to know information
xxviii. dark figures
xxix. broken mask
xxx. black magic
xxxi. unsolved case
xxxii. we are one
xxxiii. puzzle pieces
xxxiv. a new villian
xxxv. an offended spirit
xxxvi. trickster
xxxvii. echo house
xxxviii. stay awake
xxxix. done deal
xl. a new punch line
xli. chaos is come again
xlii. muted
xliii. she's free
xliv. whisper of death
xlv. insatiable
xlvi. final turn
xlvii. the divine move

viii. empty

6.1K 157 23
By salemshouse

SABRINA FELT LIKE she couldn't breath. Everything was caving in on her. Derek was dead. Sabrina could feel the bags under her eyes grow heavier as she looked out of the window on the bus. She hadn't slept in two days. Even after something so horrible happened Sabrina was forced to come on some stupid cross counter meet.

-

They all wanted Sabrina to stay back with Lydia, since she was human, but she insisted on going, she told them she would come with Allison even though they didn't want Allison going either and that she would have a couple daggers and a gun Argent loaned her with her as protection.

Allison and Sabrina arrived just in time to see every wolf pinned to the ground with one of Deucalion's men hovering on top of them. Sabrina turned to Allison giving her a curt nod. Allison quickly hooked up one of her arrows and released it, causing a light to flash and flare.

"Your eyes! Cover your eyes!" Deucalion yells.

Allison continued firing arrows while Sabrina nailed Ethan, Aiden, and Ennis with a couple bullets. While Deucalion's pack recovered from the flashes of light her pack was already up and ready to fight.

Scott ran for Ennis and slammed into him causing both guys to fall to the ground. Scott stood up first his eyes not glowing the usual yellow, but bright red. Scott and Ennis continued fighting and it seemed like Scott was losing.

Derek ran towards them trying to help Scott in fighting Ennis. As they were fighting they slowly started moving towards to the ledge over a three floor drop. Sabrina was still firing bullets when she  realized Derek was close to falling.

"No." Sabrina whispers. "Get back. Derek, get back." Sabrina yells, but it was too late. Scott had slashed Ennis's leg causing him to fall over the edge taking Derek with him.

"No!" Sabrina screams. As she screams she feels an over whelming sense of power and sadness wash over her.

"What's happening to them." She hears Allison mumble, causing Sabrina to turn around, tears running down her face. She sees Deucalion's pack members and Deucalion holding their throats as they choke and try to suck in air. Scott turns around from the ledge, tears and confusion clouding his face.

"Sabrina, whatever your doing stop." Scott commands.

"What?" Sabrina yells at him looking confused. She wasn't doing anything. "I'm not doing anything."

"Yes, you are. Breath and let go." Scott tells her.

"What do you mean breath? They killed Derek." Sabrina yells, more tears spilling from her eyes.

"I know, but you need to breath, were not killers." Scott instructs her.

Allison grabs Sabrina's body and turns her towards her. "Deep breaths, take them with me." Sabrina looks at her confused. How can Allison and Scott be so calm after what just happened.

"Sabrina, let go." Allison tells her. Sabrina lets herself breathe for a moment as she clears her mind of everything. Once she does, she hear gasps come from Deucalion and his pack as they were no longer being choked. "Good, know lets get you out of here." Allison says pulling the blonde out of the abandoned mall even though Sabrina fought her on it.

"No we need to go back." Sabrina mumbles, sobbing. "We have to get his body."

"Shhh." Allison whispers while pulling Sabrina into a hug. "Everything's going to be okay, but we need out of here." She exclaims as she basically pushes Sabrina into the car.

-

And here they are now on this stupid bus on their way to this stupid track meet even though Sabrina was severely depressed and Scott was seriously wounded.

"Yo, Scotty. Hey, yo, Scotty, Sab? Still with me?" Stiles questions, trying to make sure his best friends didn't off themselves while he wasn't looking.

"Yeah." Sabrina mumbles.

"Yeah, sorry." Scott replies. "Uh, what's the word?"

"Anachronism." Stiles states, flipping through his flash cards.

"Something that exists out of its normal time." Scott's monotone voice replies.

"Nice." Stiles says, turning to Sabrina. "Ok Sabrina this one's for you. Incongruous."

Sabrina rolls her eyes before responding. "Can you use it in a sentence?"

"Yes. Yes, I can. It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now, on our way to some stupid cross-country meet after what just happened, incongruous." Stiles exclaims.

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd." Sabrina states.

"Perfect. Ok next word. Uh, Darach." As he says that Scott and Sabrina both turn to glare at him. "Darach, it's a noun. We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?" Sabrina just shakes her head and lays back in her seat. "Ok fine." Stiles says seeing both of their reactions. "Next word Intransigent."

"Stubborn, obstinate." Scott mumbles as the entire bus shakes. Scott groans in pain from the movement of the bus.

"Oh, buddy, you okay?" Stiles asks him, but instead of answering all Scott can do is wince in pain. "We shouldn't have come. I knew it. We shouldn't have come." 

"We had to." Scott tells him.

"No we didn't." Sabrina jumps in.

"There's safety in numbers guys." Scott mutters.

"Yeah, well, there's also death in numbers, okay? It's called a massacre or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, butchery, wow, that's all right, Scott, I'm telling coach that-"

Before Stiles can finish Scott cuts him off. "No, no, no. I'm alright."

"Well you don't look alright, would you just let me see it?" Stiles asks.

"I'm okay." Scott tells Stiles, even though that was a lie. He had gotten hurt badly at the fight last night and Sabrina knew that because he and her had stayed up all night talking about Derek and what happened. During their conversation Scott had revealed to her that he wasn't healing and that he was still badly hurt.

"Just let me see it, okay?" Stiles pushes.

"Okay." Scott replies giving in before lifting up his shirt to show Stiles and Sabrina three large gashes on the side of his torso, Sabrina knew they were bad, but she thought they would have slightly healed up from last night, she guesses she was wrong.

"Scott." Sabrina breathes out slightly shocked.

"Oh, dude." Stiles mumbles.

"I know it's bad, but it's because they're from an Alpha. It'll take longer to heal." Scott explains, putting his shirt back down.

"How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then?" Stiles asks.

Scott doesn't answer instead he just lays his head against the window. "I can't believe he's dead. I can't believe Derek's dead."

-

"Two of you, back in your seats. Jared, again, car sick? Every time- how do you even get on the bus? Look at me. No, don't look at me. Look at the horizon. Keep your eyes keep your eyes on the horizon. McCall, not you too." Coach calls out locking at them.

"No, I'm good Coach." Scott replies, trying his best not to groan from the pain he was in.

"Martin." Sabrina hears Coach yell. "What's wrong with you, you look dead."

"Oh, nothings wrong Coach, but thank you for boosting my confidence." Sabrina replies back tiredly.

"Thats what I'm here for." Coach states with a big grin on his face.

"Hey, Scott, you're bleeding again. And don't tell me that it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because I'm pretty sure that still bleeding means not healing, like, at all." Stiles says catching Sabrina's attention as he points towards where a big blotch of red was forming on Scott's white shirt.

"He's listening." Scott says ignoring Stiles.

"Is he going to do something?" Sabrina questions, lifting herself from her seat slightly so she could see.

"Not in front of this many people." Scott replies.

"Okay, well, what about the two ticking time bombs sitting right near him?" Stiles asks.

"No, they won't. Not here." Scott explains.

"Okay, well, what if they do? Are you gonna stop 'em?" Stiles continues.

"If I have to." Scott states.

-

Maybe an hour later they were still on the road and they hadn't stopped. Almost the entire time Coach had been yelling at kids that asked for a bathroom break. Suddenly the bus came to a screeching holt.

"Ugh." Sabrina hears Scott groan, the cuts on his side had not gotten any better. Sabrina was the closest to the aisle so she could see that Boyd was slowly losing control, and so could Scott.

"What what Scott? Where are you going?" Stiles asks confused.

"Boyd. He's gonna do something." Is the only response he gets.

"Okay, what? How do you know?" Stiles continues to question.

"Look at his hands." Scott explains. Scott stands up and starts walking towards Boyd even though Stiles and Sabrina can both tell he's in a lot of pain. Sabrina looks towards Stiles before getting up to follow Scott.

Scott puts his hands on top of Boyds arm which angers him even more. "Let go." Boyd breaths out.

"You got a plan?" Sabrina asks as she sits down next to Scott.

"Yeah, tell me your brilliant plan, and I'll let go." Scott says, "What are you gonna do? Kill him, right here? And then what? What are you gonna do after that?"

"I don't care." Boyd replies.

"I do." Scott states.

"Whoa, whoa, you're still hurt?" Isaac asks concerned.

"I'm fine." Scott tells them.

"No you're not." Sabrina says before she turns to look at Boyd and Isaac. "He's not fine, which is why you need to calm down Boyd. We don't need anymore trouble."

"Give me a chance to figure something out, something that doesn't have to end with someone else dying." Scott exclaims.

"Okay," Boyd says finally calming down. Scott nods as him and Sabrina turn around to head back towards their seat.

"Crisis averted?" Stiles asks.

"Mm-hmm." Scott replies.

"Okay, good. 'Cause we got another problem. Ethan keeps checking his phone, like, every five minutes. It's like he's waiting for something, you know, like, a message or a signal of some kind. I don't know, something evil though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil, but you know that."

"I don't like him sitting with Danny." Scott tells them.

"Yeah, neither do I." Sabrina says.

"I'm gonna see what he's waiting for." Stiles says before pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?" Sabrina questions.

"I'm gonna ask." Stiles explains.

They all look towards Danny once they hear his phone go off. Danny turns to look at them once he reads Stiles message. Stiles points to his phone with a grin on his face while Danny shakes his head. Stiles get aggravated before he looks down at his phone to type another message while Sabrina sits there watching. Poor Danny. They looked down at Stiles phone once it goes off, Danny's name popping up with a message that read 'No!'. Finally after Sties sent no joke a million messages to Danny, Danny asks Ethan if there's something wrong. Before they can hear Ethan's reply he turns around quickly to see all three of them watching him. Immediately after being caught by Ethan they crouch down and hide behind the seat in front of them.

As they were hiding from Ethan, Stiles' phone went off. It was a message from Danny that said Ethan was waiting for a message about a sick friend. Danny said the friend might not make it through the night.

"Ennis?" Scott questions.

"Okay, so does that mean, uh-" Before Sabrina could finish Scott finished for her.

"He's not dead." Scott says shaking his head.

"Not yet." Stiles states.

-

A couple hours later they were still in horrible traffic. "Jared, I'm warning you. I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you. And it will be profoundly disgusting." Coach says.

"Please don't talk about throwing up. It's not good" Jared pleads.

"I might throw up on you just to make a point, Jared."

"It's not good. It's not good." Jared just keeps on repeating.

"Now the rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam, a minor tornado warning, Jared. We're gonna make this thing. Nothing is gonna stop us! Stilinski, put your hand down." Coach shouts.

"You know, there's, like, a food exit about a half a mile up. I don't know if we stop and then maybe-" Before Stiles could finish his sentence Coach cut him off.

"We're not gonna stop."

"Okay, but if we stop-" Coach cut Stiles off again.

"Stilinski!" Coach yells before blowing his whistle. "Shut it! Seriously! It's a little bus! Stop asking me questions!"

"I hate him." Stiles says before turning to Scott. "Did you call Deaton?"

"I keep getting his voice mail." Scott explains.

"Thats it." Stiles states, "I'm calling Lydia and Allison."

"How are they gonna help, back in Beacon Hills?" Sabrina questions.

"They're not. They've been following us for hours. Pathetic." Stiles tells them. As he calls Lydia, Sabrina can hear her answer the phone and greet Stiles telling him that her and Allison were just getting ready to see a movie.

"I know you guys are right behind us. Put me on speaker." Stiles exclaims.

"Okay." Sabrina hears Lydia respond.

"Okay, look, Scott's still hurt." Stiles tells them.

"What do you mean he's still hurt? He's not healing?" Sabrina hears Allison ask.

"No, he's not healing. I think he's actually getting worse. The blood's turning, like, a black color." Stiles explains to them.

"Wh- Whats wrong with him?" Sabrina hears her sister ask.

"What's wrong with him? I don't do I have a PhD in lycanthropy? How am I supposed to know that?" Stiles sarcastically responds.

"We need to get him off the bus." Allison exclaims. "How's Sabrina doing?" She hears her ask.

Stiles looks at Sabrina before replying. "Yeah, she's not doing to hot either."

"Well even if we got Scott off the bus where are we supposed to take him? A hospital?" Sabrina hears Lydia ask.

"If he's dying, yeah." Allison responds. "Stiles, there's a rest area about a mile up. Tell the coach to pull over."

"Yeah, I've been trying."

"Well, reason with him." Allison states.

"Reason? Have you met this guy?"

"Just try something."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.9K 55
πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. they became each other's light in a dark world. { derek hale x oc } { teen wolf s1 } { the fosters inspiration } BOOK 1; moonli...
531K 8.5K 94
~ Imagines ~ Preferences ~ Smut ~ When ~ One Shots ~ Dylan'O'Brien ~ Stiles Stilinksi ~ Tyler Posey ~ Scott McCall ~ Tyler Hoechlin ~ Derek Hale ~ D...
187K 4.3K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover