She's A Snake [Jughead Jones]

By Bythemoons

A snake with a charm A girl who seems perfect A hidden tattoo An inside out jacket A secret he never knew... More

[Prolouge]
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[nineteen]
Sorry

[nine]

4.6K 84 0
By Bythemoons

[jugheads POV]

I caught Betty, Veronica, and Cheryl in the hallway and explained everything.

"Yeah and he said I knew his real sister, and since you both have two siblings Wren would've made three," I continued.

"Why is though?" Betty questioned.

"Because, my dad mysteriously showed up at Cheryl's house to talk to Penelope and then miss Cooper knew a suspicious amount of things about her parents, so whenever your moms aren't home or something look for any paper providing any evidence she is related to either of you guys." I answered looking back and forth between them, "Okay?"

"Yet another mystery comes to Riverdale, I'm down." Cheryl replied, flipping her hair and walking off.

   "Me too," Betty commented.

   "And so the mystery gang comences," Veronica said following after Betty and Cheryl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
79.6K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...