The Know-it-all Zabini

By Squidd_M

What if Hermione was never a muggle born Granger but a pureblood Zabini? Starts in first year. Dramione. Comp... More

Chapter 1: Im a what?!
Chapter 2: Im no muggleborn
Chapter 3: This is our home?!
Authors note
Chapter 4: The ball
Chapter 5: Mother Daughter Bonding
Chapter 6: Why Me?
Chapter 7: You say what now?
A/N
Suprise
Chapter 8: Too Much?
Chapter 9: the Game of Truth
Chapter 10: what do you mean?!
Chapter 11: WEASELETTE!
Authors note
Chapter 12: He's Back

Epilogue

5.5K 73 78
By Squidd_M

After the war, Ali and Draco got married and had 2 beautiful children. The oldest, Scorpius, and the youngest, rose, Blaise has yet to propose to his girlfriend pansy. Everyone was happy and life was good again.

—————
A/N
Sorry for the terrible ending but I've never written an epilogue before and I was ready to be done with the story. I hope you enjoyed my very first fanfic! Thanks for reading!

Very last QOTD: if you have taken the pottermore quiz, what house were you sorted into?

AOTD: Slytherin💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 263 37
Now you've all heard of Hermione Granger, but have you heard of Andromeda Malfoy? Two girls born into two very different families. Lucius and Narciss...
468K 10.6K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
208 0 32
Children of Death Eaters and servants of the Dark Lord. Both gifted with Royal Pureblood but struggle to find their place in the chaos. They say an...
16.2K 294 9
Two families. Two purebloods who fell in love. A short Draco Malfoy love story.