This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

By Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 14

1.3K 41 16
By Lazarreah

Davontae. In MM

This was suppose to be 2 separate chapters but I made them into one big one 😊.

I felt daejah shift in my arms, buh I kept ma grip on ha. I wanted to stay like this as long as possible. " What you doin ma?" I mumbled, wit ma eyes still close.

" Tryin to get out of your grip, without walkin you up but I already done that."

I chuckled. " Befo I release ya from ma death grip, lemme talk to ya bout some serious." I opened my eyes, seeing daejah looking up at meh.

" Okay."

" So um, I wanna tell ma momma and them bout tha twins, befo ya kno. Er'thang gets out."

Her face changed but she quickly fixed it.

" Wha? You don't want meh ta tell them?"

She shook her head quickly. " No it's fine, you can August.  They need to know."

" Ya sho? Meh and ma momma ain't in tha best place righ na."

" Its cool Aug. "

I nodded, releasing her from ma grip.  She made her way put of bed then walked into her bathroom, closing the door after her. I grabbed ma phone and went ta ma messages. Of course I had hella missed calls from hailey.  I haven't been at tha house in 2 days going on 3. Buh ah nigga ain't tryna see or talk to ha righ na.

Ever since daejah came back into my life, I want ha even mo  then befo. Daejah and I didn't get no typa closure ever since I cheated on ha.  When I did what I did, I know  I fucked up. When she blocked meh on er'thang and didn't want to talk to meh. I always wanted to fix our relationship but I know she didn't at tha time. Dats  when I knew, I should probably let go and give ha sum space.  Given ha space left us not talkin fo 2 years. Buh tha twins is a wholleee 'nother   thang. No word can describe it. They ma baybehs and I love them mo then I love my self.

I kept debating whether or not, not to call ma momma. We really haven't been inna good place since I gained all this fame. I decided not to and just let it be a surprise.

" What time Is it?" Daejah yelled breaking me from my thoughts.

" 10:46." I yelled back.

" The twins bout to wake  up so-"

" Mommy! " Abrianna cried out. She came out the bathroom, toothbrush in her mouth. 

I chuckled. " I'll go get ha, see what's wrong wit ma baybeh."

" Okay." She smiled, walking into the bathroom.

I got up. " How tha fuck does she know when they bout to wake up and allat."

" Cause I know ma babies and my motherly instincts." I heard her say.

I just shook my head, walking out of ha room inta Abriannas room. " Was wrong baybeh guh?" I picked her up.

She stopped crying, pointing to the bed. I raised a eyebrow, looking at it.  Ion see shit. I looked back at ha then felt ah wet spot on ma hip.

My eyes widen. " Daejah, baybeh!"

She came into the room out of breath, face wet and a towel in her hand. " Whats wrong? Why you yellin my name for?" She looked at abrianna. " What happen?" She reached out for Abrianna.  Bre climbed into her arms.

" Sowwy daddy." Bre said softly.

Daejah sighed.  " Why didn't you didn't get out of bed to go to the bathroom?"

" I wasent quick mommy. "

" Its okay Bre. " I took of her sheets and blankets off of her bed. Out of the corner of ma eye, I saw daejah bite down on her lip.  I smirked. " I'll put this in tha washa machine."

" Yeah. ..." She trailed off.

I chuckled,  shaking my head. She still the same daejah I knew in highschool. "Mommy starin not nice."Daejah looked away, blushing.

" It isn't,  momma was just lookin at sumthang she'll neva faget."

She shook her head, walking out of the room into Ariannas.  " She know she want meh." I mumbled.

I walked into Arianna room. She was up, laying in bed. " Moanin mommy and Bre-Bre."  I put Abrianna down.

" Morning." We both said.

Arianna slid out of bed and walked over to me and Bre.  We walked into there bathroom.  I put  them in the tub after helping them brush there teeth and wash there face.

" We gon see D-D  at Uncle Tae game tomorrow."

" Really! ?" They squealed.

I nodded, smiling.  " Yeah and she's happy to see y'all, and paw paw."

" Wayt wha bout Granny  and Auntie Cha?"

" Yall gon see them to, plus y'all cousin's."

There face lit up,  in excitement. They love seeing there Augs part of the family.  Exspecally there cousins.

" Ooo, I can't  wayt."

" Meh ta."

I smiled, but it quickly dropped. August is gonna be pist as fuck.

" Was wrong momma? " Arianna touched my cheek. I smiled softly. " Mommy messed up. Daddy probably gonna be mad at me."

" Why?" They asked.

" Its hard to explain...Ganny and Auntie Cha knows about you guys when they shouldn't. So you guys have to keep it a secret."

They looked at eachother then at me, nodding. " Okay mommy!"

" Okay!"

After getting them washed and dressed. We all ate breakfast, that August cooked. In the middle of eating, Davontae face time me.

" Hey bubba." I smiled.

" Wassup bunny. What you doing? "

" Eating breakfast with the twins and August. " I showed them into the camera.

" Hey Uncle Tae! " They waved, smiling.

" Wassup mama's.  Y'all gon gimme some of y'all pancakes? "

They shook there heads.

Davontae gasp. " And why not?"

" Cause ya all tha way ova thea'." Arianna giggled.

" 'Member last time." Abrianna asked.

He nodded. " Awe yeah. Now I remember. " he smiled.

I ate some of my pancakes, while Davontae and the twins conversate about anything and everything.

" Wassup August. " Davontae said dryly.

I shook  my head. Of course Davontae is still mad at him cheating on me. I mean I wouldn't blame him, I  would be mad to.  I thought Davontae would get over it after some months but he still held the grudge on August.  He told me that's exactly why he didn't want me dating his Bestfriend.  Me being  hardheaded, I didn't listen.

" Wassup." August replied back.

I turned the camera towards me. Davontae gave me a look, letting me know we gon have a talk later. I could Cleary see that Davontae was mad at me for having August at my house. I know he think that we probably had sex to.

" Daejah imma need you to come-"

" Over today cause ariana gonna be a mess when you leave. I know." I chuckled.

He smiled, nodding. " Yeah, how'd you know."

" Because I'm you twin duh." I smiled, tilting my head to the side.

" True." He nodded. " You be knowing everything. "

It was true. Whenever Davontae or I would be feeling some type a way, whether it me being mad or him being happy.  We could sense on how one another feels. It's crazy but true.  Sometimes we even finish each other sentences. Others be lookin at us like we are crazy, but we can't help it. It just come and go at times. That is one of the best things about being twins.I  even see Abrianna and Arianna doing the same thing.

" I know. She loves you alot Davontae. "

" Shit- ooo I mean, I hope she does. Cause I really love her alot to. I don't know what I'll  do without her in my life."

" Me to babe, me to." I heard Ariana say softly.

" Where my Bestfriend at?" I looked closely at the camera.

" Right here." Davontae moved around the camera,  showing that Ariana was sleep on davontaes lap, arms wrapped around his waist and head on his shoulder.

" That's how you know she gon miss you. " After talking more , he had to go. I put my phone away and finished the last of my breakfast. August was in the kitchen cleaning up while the twins played.

" Mommy lemme show ya tha bea'." Abrianna said pulling me along upstairs.

" Okay Ladybug ." I smiled.

I picked Ariana up and headed downstairs. " Baby?"

" Mhm." Ariana mumbled, half sleep.

I smiled. Hearing her voice every morning was like music to my ears. it's something I wanna wake up to every morning. Thats why I gotta put a ring on it soon. " You gotta get up." It was going on 11:30.

I walked into the kitchen and put her on the countertop. She shivered, opening her eyes. " Babe you know this countertop cold." She rubbed her eyes.

" My fought. " I jogged into the livingroom and turned on the heat. " What my babies wanna eat?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

" Everything. " She sighed.

" Okay I gotchu." I nodded, knowing what she wanted.  I began to cook, after I got everything I needed. Ariana jumped down from the countertop.

" Where you going ma?"

" Bathroom why?"

" Just wondering but ight." I smacked her ass  when walked passed me.

She turned around glaring at me with a smile. That's why we pregnant now. Being freaks.

When she came back from peeing and doing her morning routine, she wrapped her arms around my waist. " I don't want you to go. " She said head buried in my back. I know she had that damn bottom lip out, pouting.

" Fix that lip lil  Girl  and I got to ma."

She sighed, already knowing.

" I gotta put a roof over my babies head ."

" I know but-"

" But nothing. We go through this every time baby. You know I have leavin you to but it's only for a couple of hours. I'll see you 'round 7, Daejah  will come over before I go."

" I know. What time do you have to leave? "

" Uh around 3."

" Did you pack your bags yet?"

" Nah, I haven't got to it."

" Davontae, I told you to when I was packing mine." Ariana whined.

" I know baby, it'll get done ."

She began to walk out the kitchen but I pulled that ass right back.  She kissed me, knowing what I wanted. " You thought you could walk away without giving me my kiss." I said in between.

She shook her head, blushing . She placed her hands on my chest.  " I'm sorry. " She pecked them, biting down on her lip.

I licked my lips, putting her on the island. With her being pregnant, her hormones was just jumping everywhere. I don't  mind though,  but it could be tiring. Once she get her first round in, she wanna keep going and going. One time we were at daejahs house for dinner and she kept rubbing on me at the table. Long story short,  we ended up fucking in one of her bathrooms.

I got between her legs. " Mh, you sure?" I mumbled, kissing her neck. She nodded, rubbing my manhood through my shorts. " Give it to me ."

I groaned. " Whatever you want. "

" Ya really gots ta go daddy?" Abrianna said as August put her down.

" Yeah baybeh but I'll come back lata, I'll be back when y'all wake up from y'all nap."

" I told ya, I don't get tie'd I don't get tie'd." Abrianna said.

We bothed chuckled, smiling.  " Yeah ya do Baybeh guh, even I get tie'd."

Arianna was on my hip,  pouting lowly  and sadness in her eyes. As much as he didn't want to admit it, I know she didn't want August to go. She put her head on my shoulder.

August sighed. " I honestly don't  wanna go."

" Then don't go. " Abrianna grabbed his hand, pulling him back.

" Buh I got ta."

Abrianna sighed. " Okay."

" I promise I'll be back later." He kissed her cheek then Abrianna. " I luh y'all. "

" Luh ya ta daddy."

August looked at Arianna waiting for a response , I don't she'll give. Once he knew she  wasn't  budging, he sighed. I could tell that shit broke his heart.

" Bye baybeh, I'll text ya when I make it home. "

I nodded. " Bye August. " I shifted Arianna in my arms. He walked to the door, opening it. Arianna jumped down from my arms.  " Wayt daddy !"

He stopped, Turing around with the a look of shock on his face. Arianna hugged August legs tightly. " I luh ya ta." She smiled.

" Aww." I cooed softly.

August looked up at me, smiling hard as hell. I know he been waiting for Arianna to call him " daddy" or at least day " I love you." She haven't called him that since they met. I'm surprise she did this, but happy she did to though. I guess she didn't need much time.

After that August decided to help  me lay the twins down for a nap which I would admit was wayyy much more easier with him. I walked him downstairs, to the front door. " Thank you August. "

" No pro'lem baybeh." He licks his lips,  pulling me closer by the waist. Lawd gimme strength.  Them lips. He pulled me in for a kiss, deepening it. Making sure to run his tough over my bottom lip.  If I could I would've kept kissing him all day.

But he pulled away, biting down on his lip. Before I could even say anything he left out closing the door behind himself.  I licked my lips. In a daze I walked upstairs, checks on the twins then walked into my room.

August and I can't do this again.  If Aug want to be wit me , he  can. He's  with  Hailey and I'm going to respect that. As much as I hate the bitch. I know If I was Hailey,  I wouldn't want him cheatin on me.

When I got done taking a shower, I lotioned my body up  and put on my outfit then did my hair. I put on my shoes then grabbed my phone and purse.  " The carseats. " I mumble to myself,  snapping my fingers. I walked into the garage and checked my car. Sure enough it was up in there.

I walked back upstairs into Abrianna room. I woke her up. " Mommy." She groaned.  " I'm still sweepy."

I put on her Jordan's.  " You can go back to sleep in the car.... I thought you said don't get tie'd, I don't get tie'd ." I smiled, chucking.

She smiled back at me, giggling a lil bit. " Okay get your IPad and meet me in peanuts room."

" Okay."

I helped her out of bed then walked into Arianna room. I got her up, doing the same with her. I fixed her hair a lil bit.

" Mommy can I bring ma blankly?" Abrianna yelled.

" Yes Bre."

She came in Arianna room with her blankey. When she saw me with a brush in my hand, she walked back out the room. " This lil girl." I shook my head, doing Arianna edges. " Bre come back in here."

" Right Bre-Bre get back in hea'."

I glared at Arianna. She grabbed her pinkey, sliding down from the chair.

" No mommy.  Ion want ma hair done."She huffed.

" Okay, no candy for you."  She peeped into Arianna room, sighing. She walked in.

" Mommy can I get sum candy?" Arianna asked.

I nodded. " Yeah, there's a pack of M&M on my dresser go get them."

She nodded, running out her room. Brushing up Abrianna hair, she kept moving my hand and moving her head.  She hated getting her hair done, just like me.

" Ow mommy." Abrianna huffed, moving the brush again.

I popped her on the forhead which made her start crying. I gave her, her binkey and she got quiet. Arianna came into her room with the bag of candy and I gave her and Bre some.

After getting her hair done, I grabbed there jackets just in case it got cold then walked downstairs.  I locked up and went into the garage. I strapped the twins in there carseats before getting into my Rangel I started it up.

Bunny🐇💕- I'm on my way, I'll tell you when I'm outside.

Bubba❤💀- Okay drive safe.

Bunny🐇💕- We only live 5 minutes away... but okay.

Bubba❤💀- Whatever girl just come on.

Chuckling to myself, I drove the short drive to his house. I let him know I was outside, soon after he walked outside.

" Hey nigga."

He hugged me. " Wassup ugly. "

" There asleep, you can get Arianna. "

He nodded, " Ight."

We got the twins out and walked inside. Davontae bags was by the door. " Wheres Ariana? "

" Sleep, I had to lay it down on her. She been knocked out for some time now."

My face scrunched up. " I didn't even need to know that bruh." I shook my head. " Here get Abrianna. " I handed her of to him.

" Where you bout to go?"

" Upstairs. "

He nodded as he slowly rocked the twins. " Wait hold up,  lemme talk to you right quick."

I nodded, cursing under my breath.  I was hoping he forgot.

" Yeah ion forget shit."

I smacked my lips, sitting down. Sometime I hated my brother.

" I hate you to."

" Davontae." I groaned.

He chuckled. " Ight I quit." He said sitting down. He ran His hand down his face. " You know we never talked about this whole situation wit August right. "

" I know."

" Just be careful ight. I hope this  nigga don't think he can jump back into your life and act like everything is a-Okay and nothing happened."

" Davontae,  we talked about it and he apologized. "

" Apologized?! He left you to raise Abrianna and Arianna by yourself. Daejah you was depressed to months bruh, I don't want you going through that again."

" I'm not bubba, like I said, we talked it over with eachother and at the end he said he's sorry."

He sighed, nodding. " Ight daejah. And y'all better not be having sex either." He glared at me, shaking his head.

" What if we're. " I smirked, crossing my arms.

He mugged me. " I'm beatin you and the nigga ass. The fuck. And I know yall not having sex so you can stop with all that."

"Whatever."

I could tell it was something else on his mind. " What's wrong? "

" I just don't nerve wanna see you in that state again bunny, promise me if you start to slip tell me,  momma, or Ariana. I don't care just tell someone ight." He looked at me, with glossy eyes.

I looked away, nodding.  " I'll bubba, I promise. I love you. " I hugged and kissed his cheek, the best I could since the twins wear on his chest.

" I love you to... gon head and wake up Ariana. " he sniffed, cleaning his throat.

I nodded then walks upstairs. I made a promise to myself  when I had the twins. Whatever I go through I CAN'T  never let myself be depressed like I was when I was pregnant with the twins. Me being depressed would effect many people, I many ways but mostly the twins. I can't and won't be the person I was 2 years ago.

Never in a million Years.

● What y'all think of his chapter?

Questions?

Comments?

Problems?

Concerns?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 68 7
A dead woman walking would make anyone do a double take. She never thought she would see him again. He never thought she could have survived. More qu...
34.6K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
41.9K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
1.4M 38.6K 71
"Pl-please I am sorry" "I loved you more than anything, I would've given my life for you without question...but what you did to me was worse than de...