Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

Av necr0misis

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... Mer

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi
Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Quit | Karren Von Rosewald
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
I'm Here | Ui Koori
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Interrupted Training | Ui Koori
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
Second Chances | Irimi Kaya
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
Propositions | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Dates | Ui Koori
Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

Bi | Shirazu Ginshi

4.5K 101 19
Av necr0misis

A/N: lmao why do I get all my ideas at worK WHEN I CANT WRITE WTF once again Quinx reader I'm (not) sorry, I have zero imagination ;-;

"It's within walking distance?"

The three Quinx watched their mentor speak on the phone, trying their best to hear what the other person—you, actually— was saying.

"Alright! We'll be there soon!" With that, Haise hung up and turned around, placing his hands on his hips. "(L/N) found the place! We'll walk there, so let's get a move on, girls! Time to get some info!"

Saiko and Mutsuki gave Sasaki determined nods, and Shirazu let out a sigh of anxiety. What were you going to think when you'd see him dressed up like a girl? He surely wasn't looking forward to it.

"I really don't understand why we all needed to dress up as girls..." He complained as he waited for Sasaki to lock the door behind him.

"Because! We don't know what type of girl Nutcracker would want for this sort of thing! We have higher chances this way!" His mentor explained.

Ginshi decided to accept the fact that he was going to embarrass himself to no end in front of the girl he's been pinning after forever.

••••

Upon arriving to the club, Mutsuki had already left somewhere, and Haise decided to stand back and think of a plan. Saiko had ran away to have some fun while Ginshi nervously searched the dimly lit place for the face that made him so god damn nervous in mere seconds every time he saw it.

Obviously, he didn't spot you in the crowd. Even if your beautiful traits were imprinted in his mind, the lighting was too dim to see.

Maybe it was better this way, so he wouldn't be stuck with you making fun of him for weeks afterwards. Well, you wouldn't joke about it if it truly, really upset him, because you were such an angel, but he meant that he'd still be a bit embarrassed about how weird this whole thing is, and he never would have guessed that this would have happened but Shirazu really wanted to see you laugh anyways so he might as well let you have your fun-

"Hey there. Aren't you one heck of a woman?"

The flirty voice abruptly stopped him from rambling any further in his mind.

Ginshi mentally prepared an answer for whoever was trying to flirt with him, until he spotted the person's face. Upon seeing your beautiful (e/c), and that trademark, smug looking smirk that never fails to make his face heat up, what ever words he was going to pronounce got lost in the loud music.

"Uh- hi..." He said, glancing to the side.

Your smirk never left your face. If you were stuck at a club, might as well mess with your favourite Quinx until Sasaki came by to tell you the plan for getting information about the auction...

"Would you allow me to be the luckiest woman on Earth and give me your name?" You weren't the best at flirting, but seeing as how you got Shirazu flustered in the blink of an eye, you'd say it wasn't that bad...

"Ah- uh..."

Ginshi scratched the back of his head, trying to find a feminine name as quickly as possible. To him, you didn't look like you recognized him, so... There was no way he'd pass up an opportunity to get to know how it feels to have you flirting with him.

If the conversation went well, he'd have fantasizing material for years...

Your expression changed to a worried one. "I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable? I didn't mean to." You gave Ginshi a warm smile. "I'm (L/N) (Y/N), I'm not looking for a one night stand, trust me."

God, how was he able to be blessed by your presence in his life?! You were so nice, yet you used sarcasm and snarky comments quite regularly in your humor, you had the looks of a goddess, you were a very skilled fighter, so much smarter than he ever could be, you were friendly, caring, and you'd do anything for your friends. You were too good for this world, yet here he was, talking to a literal angel.

He had fallen for you so hard it hurt.

"Shirako..."

Shirazu mentally facepalmed. 'Is that really the best you can come up with? Shirako? God damn it Ginshi, get your shit together!' He scolded himself.

"It's nice to meet you, Shirako!" Your smile widened, bewildered that Shirazu had no idea that you recognized him the minute you saw his face. Besides, he wasn't really doing a good job hiding the low tone of his voice. "I'm sorry about earlier, I'm not exactly skilled when it comes to flirting with women, you see... I'm pretty inexperienced overall! Forgive me..."

Once you verbalized it, it made Shirazu's heart stop.

Oh no.

Were you... Lesbian?

He didn't have anything against homosexuals, no, it's just...

Out of everyone, why did you have to be the homosexual one?!

Well, it would have explained a few things, really... He caught you looking at girls a certain way a few more times than what he was comfortable with...

But oh, God, why you? And why him? Why couldn't he have at least this one good thing, even if you were too good for him? If he had just one day with you, he would be satisfied. Just one little day was all he asked for...

"Shiragin! (Y/N)! Look at Mucchan go!" Escaping the crowd, little Saiko joined the two of you, pointing at a corner of the club.

Your focus went from Shirazu to Mutsuki, much to shark boy's disappointment. He liked having your full attention more than he'd like to admit.

"Damn, did he drink? Isn't he our age? That's pretty illegal." You chuckled, watching as Tooru vividly spoke with Nutcracker. "Good for him, he'll get some credit for this." You smiled.

"Well, I suppose we can leave soon, then!" Haise said. "Don't stray away, alright? We just need Mutsuki to come back and we'll head back home."

Well, if Yonebayashi didn't give him away, Sasaki certainly did. Any second now, you'd look at him with that 'I can't believe I flirted with the wrong sex' look...

Any second now.

You didn't look at him.

Look at him.

(Y/N), please look at him.

(Y/N), please.

(Y/N).

"(Y/N)."

You raised your eyebrows and hummed, notifying Shirazu that he had your attention once again.

Oh god, did he say that out loud? Shit. Shitshitshitshit.

"O-oh! U-uh..." He searched his dumb mind for anything worth saying, anything at all, yet there was nothing he could think of.

He's so screwed, and not in the sense that he'd like.

"If it's about Shirako, I'm already aware." You laughed, and his mind went completely blank. Not even his nervous and embarrassed screaming remained. "I could recognize you anywhere, Ginshi. Especially with those teeth of yours." You bared your teeth at him to emphasize your point.

God, even your teeth were perfect. He'd be so happy if he could just feel them squeezing down on the skin of his nec- no. You don't deserve to be thought of that way. You deserve much more, another reason why he just had zero chances.

Before he could embarrass himself furthermore, Mutsuki came back bearing the good news. Ignoring Sasaki's former plan, Saiko dragged Mutsuki back onto the dance floor to celebrate, and Haise joined them, after a while, leaving Ginshi with you again.

He couldn't bear it. He was so confused, and he needed answers. Quickly.

"So... Are you, like... You know, lesbian..? Or did you just want to mess with me? B-but if you were gay, I wouldn't be mad!" 'I'd just be really sad.' He thought.

You giggled. God, everything you do was so perfect. How can a human being be so attractive in every single way possible? "No, I'm not homosexual. I'm just bisexual." You answered.

Were those fireworks he heard? Were those people over there cheering for him? Did he just levitate? Because everything felt so great again, he was so relieved that maybe, just maybe, he still had a chance at this. Thank God bisexuality was a thing. Thank freaking God.

"Haha... You had me there, (Y/N)." He said, trying his best to contain his happiness. "You could be a good actress."

You smiled and looked up at him. "It's a skill you gotta possess if you're in the CCG, no?"

There you go again, you were right. You were so right. Ginshi fully agreed. He almost didn't hear what you said from the music, but what ever it was, yes.

"Besides, it's not my fault you look hot as both genders."

Did you just call him hot?

Nah, must've been the alcohol talking.

Wait.

He's sober, right?

"I'm sorry, w-what?" He bent down just a bit, hoping he'd hear those words coming from your mouth again. Wether it was his fucked up brain making those up or not, he just wanted to hear them again.

"Music's pretty loud, huh?" You asked.

No, no please say that again. Not the music, the other thing..!

"Yeah, can't hear a thing!" He answered. He really didn't want to learn that you hadn't even called him hot.

"Let's go somewhere quieter, then." Grabbing the scarf he wore, Shirazu could do nothing more than let himself being dragged out of the club by you. Hell, he'd pay to get you to drag him like this all day- Shirazu Ginshi what the fuck.

He shook his head, dismissing the thoughts. You deserved more than the filthy thoughts that ran through his head.

Once outside, you took a couple steps away from the club and turned around. "Ginshi?"

Usually, hearing you pronounce his first name would drive him nuts. It'd take all of his willpower to not tackle you and kiss every inch of skin on your face like the creepy bastard he was. Yet this time, he was deep in his thoughts.

"Earth to Ginshi, can you hear me?" You snapped your fingers next to his ear, effectively ripping him away from the fantasy he had built in his head.

"S-sorry, I was thinking."

"Yeah, I noticed." You said, sarcasm evident in your voice. "Sorry about tonight, if I made you uncomfortable or anything. It wasn't my intention- well I mean I wanted to mess with you, but I didn't want to be that bad, you know..." You trailed off.

"I-it's fine. I didn't mind." He waved off your apology. Never in your life did you need to apologize to him about anything. Hell, you could murder and amalgamate a kid's parents together and set their mansion ablaze and leave the child to be tortured in some dark cult and you'll still be innocent in his eyes- okay what the fuck Ginshi.

"What I was going to say inside was that you looked really hot tonight. Saiko did a good job on you." You gave him two thumbs up and a smirk.

Shirazu's face reddened. "T-thanks, I guess... You look pretty attractive yourself."

Fuck. He did not just say that.

Wasn't that like the number one creepiest thing to say to a girl? He had to take it back.

"Uh! I didn't mean that!"

Okay, worsening the situation...

"Well, I did! I did mean it!"

Not helping...

"I-I mean, just tonight, you looked really attractive tonight-"

Are you saying that right now?!

"Uh, no! I mean, you always look really hot, b-but what I meant was-"

Apparently, you had enough of his blabbering, and decided to save him some trouble by pressing your lips to his.

Saying he was shocked was an understatement. Saying he was blessed was even more so.

You, on the other hand, brushed your lips against his for a few more seconds before pulling away.

Shirazu had no control over the small whimper that left his throat at the loss.

"I think I get what you meant, Ginshi, and I'm flattered. Like, really flattered. You must think highly of me if I make you this flustered." He couldn't quite pinpoint the emotions you held in your eyes, but it made his stomach flip. That probably would have been a 9.8 easy in Olympic gymnastics.

Funny, apparently you never pulled him out of his fantasy, huh?

"U-uh... I..." Since when was Ginshi this shy?!

He guessed this was what love felt like...

"I really hope you're gonna warm up to me soon." You stated.

"Uhm..." He had to say something..! "Could I kiss you again?"

Well. Better than nothing.

You eagerly nodded, and Ginshi leaned down to capture your lips in a second kiss, satisfied to feel yours against his again. It felt like time stopped, like, if Shirazu wouldn't pull away, the moment could last forever. So he followed his instincts and kept the kiss going.

His right arm slid on your back as the other wrapped around your waist, successfully pulling you closer to him. Your arms wrapped around his neck and Shirazu shivered as he felt your fingers tangle in his blonde locks, twirling them and lightly pulling at them. For so long he had craved for contact like this and at last, he had it.

At last, he finally had you and he would never let you go.

NOTE: the last scene literally looks like two lesbians making out next to a freaking club okay this is really funny to imagine

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

8.9K 52 9
If you see these on tumblr, don't worry, I just reposted them there. Do not repost my works on there, I will report you. Title says it all. No smut u...
31.9K 729 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...
10K 662 27
Ignorance (不知) (COMPLETED) SHIRAZU GINSHI X READER Bathurst, N.B, Canada When a cab driver starts stalking you after a minor surgery, you realize tha...
754K 11.5K 37
|ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGED UP IN EACH EXPLICIT/NSFW CHAPTER!!!| | Some of these one shots are very mature and some will be triggering. If you choose to...