Clark Kent ✘ Justice League

By greasersocs

[COMPLETED] Leia Romes was able to influence the elements. She was lured out by Luther and discovered by Bruc... More

Cast
One | Memories
Two | Funeral
Three | Team
Four | Resurrection

Author's Note

2.7K 63 15
By greasersocs

Hello! I want to say something before you read this very long story first:

1. I used a Chinese supermodel for the visual aid (Leia Romes) because I believe we need diversity in fan-fiction writing. We all know not everyone on this Earth is white.

2. The story starts with a background summary between Clark and Leia Romes and goes into the present time with the rest of the chapters.

3. I worked very hard on this book, so please feedback is greatly appreciated. I want to know if I did a good job! Otherwise, I feel discouraged and stop writing books.

I hope you enjoy!

Also, can we just appreciate this beautiful man? I mean, look at him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 592 13
In a new situation in the Lego DC Universe occurs when the Justice League get replaced by the Crime Syndicate and the only ones to stop whatever they...
345 14 12
Kara Zor-El arrived on Earth 2 years ago and was found by her cousin Kal-El otherwise known as Superman. He kept her safe on the Kent farm teaching h...
1.4K 16 40
Damian wasn't the only child that Bruce and Talia had together. They had an older daughter named Raya who took on the job of being the vigilante Spoi...
188K 7.9K 85
"i wanted you to know you moved and breathed in the same world as me." MOS || BVS || ZSJL (quote by f. scott fitzgerald)