dynasty → sebastian stan [2]

By bbymunson

[SEQUEL TO EVERYTHING] "and all i gave you is gone" More

preface
1. instagram
2. groupchat
3. texts
4. real life
5. groupchat
6. instagram
7. twitter
8. texts
9. groupchat
10. texts
11. instagram
discontinued

12. e!news

486 3 2
By bbymunson

ITS A GIRL?

Earlier today, actress Emma Winters posted a photo on instagram revealing that her and her beau Sebastian Stan were having a girl!!

Winters revealed a few months ago that she was expecting a baby and we were all wondering if it was going to be a mini Emma or a mini Seb (either would be absolutely adorable!)

Emma also revealed that her fellow Marvel cast mate Chris Evans and her best friend Megan Reyes were going to be the godparents!

Congrats to Emma and Sebastian and we wish you the best of luck through the rest of your pregnancy.

-enews

_____

wow a nice article from e!news??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
37.6K 322 20
I love the show heartstopper and I love nick Nelson so I decided to write a book with just cute imagines requests are open There will be no smut in t...
15.6K 306 14
[Third in the Madison Barton Series] Madison and Steve are reunited, but it's not all sunshine and roses. In the course of three days, their worlds a...
5.6K 556 31
Jungkook, a wild and lonely teenager, never sought to reach out to others, preferring his solitude. It changes the day when, attracted by Jimin, the...