The House On Dale Street

By Salemz555

Does evil lurk in old houses? And if so, why? Why is it that some people seem to draw these things out and ot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Epilogue

12 2 2
By Salemz555

So, that's the story of Hazel and me and our time in the little town of Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee. It may not sound like much. I'm sure lots of people have plenty of stories like that from when they were young but I'm almost fifty now and some things from my childhood have come back to plague me as an adult and I don't sleep so good anymore. I have bad dreams and panic attacks and I feel kind of trapped by my life, a lot of the time. As it turns out, I am haunted. I'm haunted by a lot of things and I'm haunted in a lot of ways. But when I think back to that time, twenty-five plus years ago, to my time as a young man just starting my life, in that town, I feel kind of free. In my mind, in my memories, I'm as free as I've ever been.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 235 57
"We've just moved here." I said. The woman looked sadly at me. "I hope you change your mind." she replied and walked away. *** Adam and his children...
171 10 11
Perhaps that was why this town was known for the supernatural, even the people of the town were abnormal. Outsiders usually avoid this town for it's...
224 64 55
(Prequel to Clair de Lune) "We're born to believe the opposite of different is normal, and vice versa. Well, I'm the opposite of both." I lost my par...
271 19 17
"It wasn't me, it was the ghost. That's the whole point!" she shouted. "Fine. But let's do it again. Just to make sure." I wasn't ready to admi...