be the star : 전 정국

By famouskookie

✭ book 1 ✭ cover inspired by bts now 3 : dreaming days and blghitted (ig) synopsis ➣ makailee saxton, a 22-ye... More

일 welcome to ma city
이 live your life
삼 you make me begin
사 i got a feel
오 go crazy today
육 sweeter than sweet
칠 flower petals shower
팔 wishing for some luck
구 all for experience
십일 here to ruin you
십이 you're in danger
십삼 your aloof heart
십사 love is a lie
십오 i still want you
십육 i'll be in love maze
십칠 give me one day
십팔 2 cool 4 skool
십구 i want it this love
이십 where the party yah
이십일 trust me
이십이 if only i could rewind
이십삼 you're my everything
이십사 when the day comes
이십오 if i ruled the world
이십육 drink it up
이십칠 beautiful christmas
이십팔 brighter tomorrow
이십구 broken glass
삼십 give me a remedy
삼십일 see the sunshine
저자의 메모 : announcement
삼십이 hungry for your love
삼십삼 you're my only girl
삼십사 can't hold me down
삼십오 see good things
삼십육 so many complex
삼십칠 woo, take it easy
삼십팔 the devil's touch
삼십구 like it like that
사십 got me high so fast
사십일 tell me of eternity
사십이 i give it to you
사십삼 shine the love
사십사 don't give two fucks
사십오 i do love you crazy
사십육 baby, yes i want it
사십칠 call me right one
사십팔 yes i'm a bad boy
사십구 you got that home
저자의 메모 : 100k reads
오십 hey mama
오십일 go UGH! UGH!
오십이 pick your filter
오십삼 keep on shining
오십사 i live so i love
오십오 i thought of only you
오십육 take my hands now
오십칠 i'm a risk it all
오십팔 paradise of dreams
저자의 메모 : black lives matter
저자의 메모 : army for #blm
오십구 everything on fire
육십 i do what i do
육십일 haters hella sick
육십이 if i'm not your taste
육십삼 you're my light
에필로그 (epilogue)
저자의 메모 (author's note)
저자의 메모, pt.2

십 rise, be brave

3.1K 102 42
By famouskookie

Attack on Bangtan

BTS - O!RUL8,2?

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:46 - 1:20

EVERYONE WOKE UP BEFORE ME, EVEN YOONGI - yeah, shocking - so I followed the noise and the smell of bacon all the way to the kitchen. The boys noticed me and grinned a little too cheerfully. Like that wasn't weird at all.

"Good morning, sunshines!" I beamed at them regardless and then pecked my boyfriend's nose, making him smile shyly. I couldn't help myself, his messy hair made him look so soft and adorable.

"Good morning~" they exclaimed at once, still looking at me funny but I ignored them. Too damn hungry for this.

Taking a seat at the kitchen island, I filled up a plate with eggs, bacon, and toasts. But after I took a huge bite, I was ready for confrontation and demanded with my mouth full, "Okay, is anyone gonna tell me why y'all are acting up?"

"What did you dream about last night?" Namjoon asked back, and I frowned in confusion.

"Maybe you were having a sex dream," Yoongi said in amusement, making the boys giggle.

"A WHAT?!?" I yelped, almost choking on a piece of bacon.

"Sex dream," Taehyung repeated cheekily, "Like a dream-"

"Taetae... I know what it means! But why you'd think that?"

"You... moaned in your sleep, noona," Jungkook whispered.

I was about to deny the whole thing when Jimin shoved his phone in my face. And here I was in that, moaning with pleasure in my sleep. Like soft cutesy whimpers. Jungkook was so flustered, cheeks on fire as the others just cracked in the background.

Just to make it worse, I was halfway on top of my boyfriend, slowly dry humping onto his thigh like a horny teenager.

"Oh, my god..." I gasped out loud, eyes nearly popping out of my head in shock. "DELETE THIS SHIT!!"

Of course, a wet dream just had to happen that one night I was sleeping in a house full of immature boys. It took a lot of threats about losing his private parts, but this little shit called Park Jimin eventually deleted the video and all the copies.

"No need to be shy. I mean, look at his bloody thighs... imagine all the things he could do to you with them!" Leonor chuckled, flashing me a little smirk.

"Wow... you did not just say that~~" I shrieked in disbelief while the others howled in laughter, embarrassing me even more.

I wasn't really shy when it came to sex and knew the boys were perverts, but it was a bit too much for me right now.

Today we decided to stay inside and just chilled together, playing games like BTS Marble, Don't Take Buster's Bones, and Pop-Up Pirate. The boys were all too extra all and had the same energy as they did when filming Run BTS. It was so hilarious, but I somehow couldn't stop my thoughts from wandering off once in a while.

"I can tell you're distracted by something," Jungkook whispered next to me, after winning at Uno. The fact that he was attentive made my weak heart flutter in bliss. "Is it the video...? Do you wanna talk about it?"

I was a bit distracted because something had been on my mind ever since last night.

"It's not that... actually, it's silly~"

"If you wanna tell me... I'm here."

"Like, uh- can I see your room?"

"Ooh... I'll show you."

"So you don't mind?"

"No, it's not messy right now," Jungkook chuckled more to himself and grabbed my hand, pulling me to my feet.

The others were too caught up in the game to notice us leave. We climbed up the flight of stairs and walked along the fancy hallway He stopped in front of one of the doors and pushed it open, letting me in first. I curiously looked around.

His bedroom was cozy, geeky in a cute way, and made for a hardcore gamer like him. The plush seagull that I gave him the first time we met was on one shelf, and it made my heart swell with happiness.

"You sure it's okay if I'm here?" I asked quietly because he looked so clueless about whether to leave or stay.

"Yeah, it's just-" he paused nervously and glanced down, "I never had a g-girl in my room before... but I like you here."

"Me too, Gukkie~" I smiled brightly at his confession, sitting on his bed and patting the spot beside me. He complied, still looking away from me. So I gently placed my fingers under his chin and tilted his face towards mine to see his sweet innocent eyes.

Then I slowly closed the distance between us, feeling the sparks fly when our lips touched. Jungkook kissed me back softly and deeply, every ounce of passion flowing out of his mouth. I was so overwhelmed by this raw emotion that my heart just about exploded inside my chest.

"I like you so much, my little bunny," I cooed at him while he pulled away, his big eyes as bright as black diamonds in the sun.

"I'm not a bunnyyy~~" Jungkook childishly whined, oblivious to the fact he was doing the cutest aegyo ever. "But I like you too, noona."

"See, that's exactly why everyone thinks you're an actual bunny!" I giggled and squeezed his cheeks playfully, before capturing his lips between mine again.

I climbed onto his bed, and he eagerly followed me, our mouths never breaking apart. Coming up to his pillows, I pushed his shoulders onto them and moved on top of him. Our bodies impossibly close, smooth lips melded together and warm tongues swirled with hunger.

But I quickly stopped, noticing that Jungkook was a little hesitant now. Soft pants filled in the air as I looked at him with concern, murmuring, "What's wrong, Gukkie?"

"I-I've just- I've never done this b-before..." he stuttered in embarrassment.

"Never done what...? Make out?" I asked in a soft voice, and he nodded shyly.

"Yeah... and- uh, sex," Jungkook admitted, and heat flooded to his cheeks as the conversation took an unexpected turn.

Well, if that didn't escalate quickly.

The biggest part of me always knew that Jungkook was a virgin and was even ready to pick up arguments with sasaengs on this. Sure, his little smirks just screamed 'sexiest man alive' and his hip thrust impregnated fangirls one too many times. He did seriously make us all question his innocence at some point.

But that being said, he looked like an angel and just had something so pure about him.

"Don't be embarrassed," I assured him with a gentle smile, "I'm a virgin too~"

At the tender age of 22, I only had one - not serious at all - relationship years ago. But thank god, I caught on all the red flags on time. It started with a few promiscuous flings, but he turned out to a cheating, an ugly-ass excuse for a man.

Needless to elaborate on how they were a thing of the past now.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked and gently stroked his thumbs across the frown on my forehead, bringing me back to him. Back to his Bambi eyes that contained entire galaxies in them.

"My ex-boyfriend," I blurted out quietly and cringed for sounding so damn straightforward. Brandon hadn't crossed my mind in a long time, but I didn't want any secrets between my actual boyfriend and me.

"You two were together for a long time?" he pried oh-so nonchalantly, but his jealousy was still obvious. And insanely cute.

"For three months, a couple of years ago. But actually, he wasn't even my boyfriend... Brandon didn't wanna put labels of our relationship or whatever."

I started talking about my past relationship from start to finish but skipped out the futile details. Jungkook carefully listened to every word, and I found so much comfort in his arms. He was patient and really sweet as I explained my teenage mistakes.

"It's a good thing that he broke your heart because now I can be the one who treats it right," he beamed at me, and I felt those words in the deepest part of my soul.

"Aww, that's the most beautiful and selfish thing someone has ever said to me~~" I gushed and attacked my boyfriend with a bear hug, making him burst into laughter.

I was so happy with him and more alive than ever before, incredible feelings that I would hold onto till the end of time.

・。。・゛゛・。。・゛゛・。。・゛

Today was one of those really hot summer days where everyone was just too lazy to even move. Since the pool was just as hot, everyone had been lazily sprawled in the living room all morning with the A/C on full blast.

"I'm booored~" Jungkook whined like a little child, and the boys hummed in agreement.

"Me too, babe... me too," I sighed as I dropped my head onto his shoulder.

"Well, I'm gonna take a nap," Yoongi told us and stood up from the couch.

"I think I'll go work on some songs," Namjoon stated, standing up as well.

"What?? Oh c'mon, let's do something fun together!" Leonor exclaimed.

"Fun requires too much energy," Taehyung complained while he let himself slide onto the floor like ice cream melting in the sun.

Someone help this boy~~

Jimin suddenly appeared in front of the television with a squirt gun, racking the slide like an actual rifle. A wide smile curled at the edge of his lips as he ran his free hand through his hair. "Now, who's ready for some action?"

"Whooaa, where did you get all this??" Hoseok gasped in excitement, referring to the large bag filled with more toy guns, sponges, balloons, and paint. Lots of paint. Washable paint.

"I asked manager-hyung to buy them for us," Jimin said, proud of himself.

"Please, remind me to thank him for this," Leonor grinned as she rushed for the plastic bag along with the others.

"What about me? It was my idea," Jimin pouted childishly, but everyone was too busy fighting over the plastic guns.

Giggling, I went over to him and put my arms around his shoulders. "Chim Chim, you saved the day! A paint fight is a great idea."

He cheesed, and his eyes got all crinkly in the cutest way. "Thanks Kailee-ah, that's why you're my favorite."

That perked up Taehyung's ears, and he looked towards us with a little frown. "You said I was your favorite!"

"Well, that's just too bad, because the title is mine now."

"Jungkook, did you hear that?? Your girlfriend said Jiminie was her favorite!"

"What?!?!" I burst out in hilarity. "I never even said that."

"So, I'm not your favorite?" Jimin asked with fake surprise.

"You know Kookie is my number one."

"Taehyungie, you're my favorite again."

My jaw dropped in shock as I let out a scoff. "Seriously? Just like that??"

"Yes!" they exclaimed at the same time, the biggest grins on their faces.

I was kind of petty so I quickly grabbed one of the guns that my best friend had loaded and aimed the muzzle in their direction. But before I could spurt them with paint, Jin's loud screech stopped me.

"No! Not in the house, Makailee!"

"Oops, sorry," I told him sheepishly, then glanced back at the two boys again. "Let's take this outside!"

Once in our bathing suits, we all headed to the background. Unintentionally, we were already split up into two teams, me, Jungkook, Leonor, Namjoon and Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok.

"Yoongi, you can go with them since there are Kaylee and Lenni," Jin said.

My best friend and I shared a doubtful look, then she blurted out, "Are you saying our team is shorthanded because we're girls??"

"Ooooh!" the boys cried out as the oldest squirmed in uneasiness.

"I... I just m-meant-"

"We can win with two girls and one less player!!" I stated confidently, and my teammates agreed with the same conviction.

I was a fierce spirit with a pretty good aim, Leonor had a small frame so she could easily hide anywhere, Jungkook was just good at everything and Namjoon, well... he was competitive but extremely clumsy so we'll protect him.

"I don't wanna get involved in this, so I'll be the MC," Yoongi backed out, looking all cool and shit while he did so.

"Wimp," Jungkook coughed playfully and received the middle finger in the process, making everyone laugh.

"Okay, let's go over the rules before we start," Namjoon said, which was so typically him, "Anywhere but the backyard is off-limits, no climbing or touching. The game ends when we run out of paint."

"The winning team is the one least covered with paint."

"Oh, and the losing team has to buy pizza for everyone!"

"It's about to get real messy!!" I squealed as my team made a circle to talk strategy.

Since the toy guns and bottles of paint were right placed in the middle of the yard, Jungkook would run to grab as much as he could for all of us.

Then it was free-for-all.

Paint splattered everywhere, from trees and flowers to fences and chaise lounges. It was a color war zone. The backyard was huge and there were a lot of things to use as hiding places, which made the game a lot more fun.

Hoseok was blasted with paint barely two minutes into the game, screaming like a little girl. I laughed for a solid five minutes.

He was such an easy target, and Jungkook just so damn ruthless.

Feeling like a ninja, I carefully ran across the yard and ducked every so often behind large decorations. There wasn't too much paint left in my squirt gun, but I was too far to turn around now.

I quietly reached the terrace and saw Jimin looking around. Slowly, I crawled to move closer to him. But he suddenly turned his head in my direction. His eyes locked with mine, and a curse left my lips. He suddenly came after me, and I didn't know why but I took off. Sprinting along the pathway that gave to their gorgeous fountain.

"Kay Kay, I thought you said you wanted to take it outside. Why are you running now?" he chuckled, using his longer legs to catch up to me.

I couldn't hold back my scream as a harsh rush of paint hit my butt-cheek. Did he purposely-yep... It was funny how Jimin loved to exposed his bandmates for being perverts when really, he was just as bad as them.

"Not my ass, perv'!" I yelped at Jimin and abruptly turned around, taking him by surprise. I aimed his face first, so it blinded him long enough for me to squirt his body with paint and get away.

Out of nowhere, I felt a strong grasp around my forearm, tugging me behind a bush. I tried to shout as I stumbled down, but a large hand quickly covered my mouth. Swiftly turning down, I pointed my plastic gun toward whoever caught me.

My gaze fell upon his beautiful doe eyes, and I instantly lowered the plastic weapon.

"Hi, honey!"

"Hey, baby!"

Jungkook checked me out from head to toe and smiled in amusement, "You haven't been hit a lot. Where were you hiding?"

"Please, I wasn't hiding," I scoffed playfully. Besides Jimin, only Taehyung had managed to smudge some paint on me.

He smirked mischievously as he continued to stare at my body. I had on a little sexy red bikini, but he had that 'I'm undressing you with my eyes' look on his face, and my heart started beating so damn fast.

Fuck me.

I felt his warm hands slide on my waist as he leaned in for a kiss, but I splayed my hand on his hard chest to keep him at a safe distance. And that took a lot of self-restraint. Like, all of it.

"Okay, let's not get too carried away now."

"I wouldn't mind losing control with you."

His seductive words and sugar-coated voice made my core clench from desire. God, but this side of him... it was sexier and darker and completely exciting to see.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that," I admitted, biting my lips in an almost desperate need for him.

"So, you can kiss me now then," he grinned, and I willingly obliged with a little giggle.

Our lips attached hungrily as Jungkook took me into his arms. His tongue immediately met mine, exploring and swirling. He claimed my mouth fully, and heat flared through my entire body.

As his hands slowly glided from my waist up to my breasts, I slapped them away in mock disapproval. "Nuh-uh, babe... we have a game to win. I want free pizzaaa~~"

"Yes, let's get it!" Jungkook chuckled, pecking my lips one last time.

He gave me a bottle of paint that was in his pocket so I could fill up the reservoir when I noticed Taehyung quietly sneaking behind Leonor. I was about to come out of our hidden spot to warn her, but he shook his head. "She's too far, the others will hear you too."

So I groaned and just watched as Taehyung shot my best friend. She yelped in surprise and quickly went for cover, managing to slip away from him.

"Stay with me, we have to follow V," Jungkook told me as he ran off in the same direction as his bandmate.

I kind of a hard time keeping up with him so yeah, that our little Mr. & Mrs. Smith's moment didn't really last long. Instead, I decided on going to the only place in the yard I still hadn't looked at, the shed.

Here Taehyung was, not hiding all that well and his squirt gun nowhere in sight.

I ditched my own because it was just useless to me empty and quietly walked toward him, holding the paint bottle with a tight grip. Once close enough, I dunked the purple paint all over him.

Taehyung let out a loud gasp and spun around, gawking at me with wide eyes. He looked like Tinky-Winky, and I couldn't help but cackle out loud. It was too easy.

A malicious glint flashed through his eyes so quickly I couldn't be completely sure it had really been there. So when the little alarm finally went off in my head, it was already too late. Well, shit...

He suddenly lurched toward me and hugged me. Hard.

"Nooo, no touching! Oh my god, you're cheatinnggg~~" I screeched, struggling to break free but his hold tightened.

"Aw, don't you just love hugs like this?" he chuckled naughtily.

Yes. "No. Not when they're getting in the way of my free pizza!"

"Oops!" he shrugged and let me go, my body covered in paint.

"I hate you so much!" Nope. I really didn't.

The game ended when all the paint was wasted away. Hopefully, it would rain soon because it would take forever and a day to actually clean all this with garden hoses. Just like I said earlier, my team won. And that even taking into account the paint Taehyung smeared as if he hadn't cheated.

I liked gloating about our victory, but Jungkook was worse.

"He's the biggest sore winner in all history! I swear, even one month from now, he'll still be like 'Remember that time we had a paint gunfight and you lost!!'" Jin exclaimed, mocking his Busan satori accent.

We all erupted into laughter, knowing how true that was.

━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

krazeekailee • • •
Seoul, South Korea

❤️ 💬 📤 🔽

Liked by mrsdrizzy and 307 others

krazeekailee yes, it looks worse in the back 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━

・。。・゛゛・。。・゛゛・。。・゛

i 💜 u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 4.3K 85
[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage of joy, a feeling of intense happine...
57.8K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
20.4K 604 27
[Read Won't Let You Go before reading this. This book continues from it] "You're finally with me again kitten." He said, smirking. "Let me go Jungkoo...
24.9K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...