My Story Behind

By allwayswrite_

" If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. " More

My Story behind
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 34

1.3K 18 5
By allwayswrite_

Palawan

MATTEO's POV

Talking on the phone:

"Hello,love? Are you ready?"

She stayed overnight at Mia and Jacque's condo last night. We're going to Palawan with the family and friends. They're going there riding Jacque's private helicopter while my family and I taking a plane.

"Yes, love! And very excited too!"

"I'm very excited too, baby! Can't wait to see you too as well!"

"Aw! See you later, my baby! In a few minutes we will go na.. Are you guys at the airport already?"

"Yep, just waiting a little bit before boarding! By the way, did you eat breakfast na?"

"Okay! And yeah, we ate breakfast! And guess what?"

"What is it, lovey?"

She giggled on the other line, " I ordered scrambled egg. It taste good naman... but no one can beat my own scrambled egg!" She laughed out loud.

I instantly smile hearing her laughs,

"Of course, you're scrambled egg is the best! You're too cute, love!"

"Son, let's go!" It's Mom.

"I hate to end this call but we're going now, love! See you later, okay? I love you, take care!!"

"Oh, see you later lovey! I love you too."

"I love you!"

I end the call.

---

We arrived at the airport almost 10:30am already. We also ride a boat to reach the Island. Papa rented a big beach house for us to stay in for 3 days. A two storey house with a big living room, big kitchen and dinning area, 6 bedrooms, and big veranda with pool at the second floor.

After our lunch, we went back to our house for our room assignment arranged by my Mom and Tita Iris.

"There are two rooms here and four upstairs. All Tito's and Tita's will stay here and you all kids will be at the second floor." Tita Iris told us.

We laughed being us called 'Kids' by my Tita Iris. (Mia's Mom and Mama's big sister.)

"Mia with Jacque, of course! They need to be alone for them to have a baby already!" Mom chuckled.

Mia blushed, "Tita!"

"I'm excited!" Tita Iris told Mia.

"Mom naman ih!" While stamping her feet on the floor. Jacque's on the other side just hugged her because he knows, Mia gets shy in terms of them having a baby already.

The family just laughed on Mia's cuteness.

"Giorgia with Holly!"

The two did the high-five.

"Matt with Sarah! And, Nico with Paolo!" Mom told us.

"Get your bags and place it inside your rooms. We'll rest for a bit then we'll be out for diving, okay? Get dress too already." Tita Iris told us.

"Yes Ma'am!" All of us said in unison.

Tita Iris just laughed at us.

Everyone gets their own bags then went upstairs already.

"Wow!" Sarah says as she looked outside from our small veranda.

I walked towards her then hugged her from the back. And when I looked outside... Dang it's really beautiful.

"I picked this room for us, love! I'm glad you liked it." Then kissed her shoulder.

She leaned on me, "Really? You really know how to make me the happiest!" She looked up sideways and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Because, I love you!"

"I know, and I love you too!"

After fixing our things inside the cabinet we decided to changed our clothes into swim wear already.

"Love, can you help me to put this on?"She told me. She's infront of the mirror half naked while holding her bra.

I went to her back and she handed me her bra to put it on her. "It's too revealing!" I sighed after I tied it up.

She chuckled then faced me, "Just this time, okay? I promise, not to wear something like this again for tomorrow." Then kissed me on this lips.

"You really know how to soften me." I smiled at her.

She blushed, "Of course!"

We heard a knock from outside.

"Kuya! Ate! Let's go!" It's Giorgia.

Sarah grabbed her robe then open our bedroom door. There, Giorgia and Holly is waiting for us wearing their swimsuits as well.

"Love, let's go!" She looked back at me.

Excited.

I walked towards her then pulled her against me. "Stay beside me, okay?"

She hugged me sideways, "No need to tell me." She winked.

"Lovebirds, faster!!!" Giorgia shouted from the stairs.

"Coming!" Sarah shouted.

We both giggled.

The instructor gave us diving wears first. All of us listened carefully with their 'Do's and Dont's' for our safety too. We ride a boat until we reached the deepest area of the sea. Now it's time to jump for us to start..

We really enjoyed our snorkeling. Sarah  got nervous after jumping  into the water ealier but when we're  under the water already she occasionally let go of my hand to atleast touch different fishes but holding back again immediately. I enjoyed taking pictures of her too.

"Did you have fun?" Handing her a towel.

"Yes, love!!! Super!" She hugged me on the waist then looked up to me. "Thank you for bringing me here!"

I gave her a kiss on the lips, "And I'm glad to hear that! I love you!"

"I love you too!" She sweetly replied.

The next day, Sarah and Matteo woke up early in the morning. They're planning to have a morning jog along with Nico, Giorgia and Tito Gian. Once they reach the top where the light house is, Sarah can't keep but  mesmerized with the sunrise.

Matteo hugged her from the back,

"Tired?" Matteo asked her.

She nods, "But its all worth it when I saw this sunrise, love! It's so beautiful!" Sarah told him.

"I'm very happy you're enjoying every little time of our vacation, love!"

Sarah moved to face him, "I'm beyond happy, love! You don't have idea how you makes me very happy... I love you so much." She kissed me on the lips.

"And you know that I love you so much too, right?"

She's nodding...

"I love you. I love you. I love you." I told her, kissing her temple so many times.

It's already afternoon when we finished all the water activities. Banana Boat, Jetski, Paddle Boarding and Island hopping is now checked on our bucket lists.

"Zumba? Mom, can you and Tita think for another thing to do?" I told Mom.

"Why, Son? Sarah wants to try it too." Mom said laughingly

"She'll make fun of me, Mom! I'm very sure."
I sighed.

Because when Sarah asked me to do it, I can't say no.

"Lovey!"

There she is.

I looked back and saw my Sarah walking towards me. And oh, she's wearing my shirt.

"Yes?" I asked her smiling.

"Let's try Zumba?" She asked.

"Love, it's not my thing! I'll watch you nalang."

She pouted. And oh, she's looking at me with a pair of sad eyes.

"Okay..." She then gave me a tight smile before she started walking away.

And I can't stand seeing her sad.

"Baby." I called her.

She stopped walking and looked back,

"Hmm?"

I walked towards her, "Why with a sad face?" While caressing her face.

"I want to see you dance..."She said then smile formed on her lips.

Here comes the bully, Sarah!

"Ah ganon? You'll make fun of me again. Why so bully, love!"

"Make fun of you? Of course not, love!" She said laughingly.

"Lovey!!!"

"Please?" She hugged me on the waist then looked up to me while pouting.

I sighed deeply, she's too irresistible. "Okay, we'll do Zumba."

I saw her flushed and smile, "Really? Sure? Promise?" She asked cutely.

I nodded. "Promise!"

"Yey! Thank you, love!" then kissed me on the cheek. "Why are you so good to me?" She asked me smiling.

"Simply because, I love you! I love you more than anything else. I will make you happy everyday..."

She hugged me so tight while her face placed on the crook of my neck.

"I love youuuuu!" She told me with all 'lambing'.

"I love you too, my baby!"

As expected, they are all laughing because of me. It's not my fault i''m not good at dancing, that's why my dance look like hell. Well... Okay, it's not that really good after all.

By dinner, Papa ordered the best grilled seafoods for us paired with Iced Buko Juice.

"Love, I want shrimp pa!" Sarah whispered.

"Sure, love! What else do you want? Fish? Crabs?" I started opening some shrimps then put it on her plate.

"Just shrimp, love! Thank you." She started to eat again.

"Eat more, okay? You didn't finish your food earlier."

"Owkay!" She said cutely.

The family had a mini concert as well. Mia and Jacque started it followed by Me and Sarah. But before we called it a night, My Mom requested another song for all of us to sing it. One of the best nights, I guess?

It's already 12:30am when we reached our room. Because of tiredness, we're both knocked out on the bed. Tired but happy.

5:30am

I woke up because of Sarah's very tight hug. For the past few nights of staying here, she would searched for my arms for me to hug her tight. Sometimes in the middle of the night or by dawn already. Because she gets cold easily.

I looked at her. She's still sleeping peacefully with her mouth slightly open. I hugged her tight as well while rubbing her back.

She stirred a bit, "Hmm..."

"Go back to sleep.." I whispered.

"Good morning, love..." she whispered.

"Good morning. It's too early, go back to sleep!" I told her while caressing her face.

She opened  her eyes then looked at me,

"Not sleepy na.." she told me.

"Okay. Do you want to eat breakfast already?" I asked her.

"Hmmm... Hindi pa naman ako gutom, love! Ikaw baka gutom kana?" She then put her chin on my chest.

"I'm not hungry, love. But I'm craving for something..." I wiggled my eyebrows on her.

"Something what? Coffee?" She asked me. Pretending not to get my scheme.

"Yeah... coffee!" I tried to sound butt hurt. I even closed my eyes too.

I can hear her chuckles too!!!

I felt her moving upwards to face me.

"Lovey!" She calls me. She then started to gave me a lot of kisses on my face.

"Lovey, look at me!" She told me.

I opened my eyes and obliged to look at her, "What?"

She giggled, "You should look at your face, love! So pikon.."

I rolled my eyes on her, she giggled.

"What do you want ba? Tell me." She asked me.

"Coffee!" I said sarcastically.

"I love you!" She giggled then kiss me on the lips.

We continued kissing until I flipped our position. She's now in the bottom.

"Uhmmm...love!" She moaned as I kissed her  neck down to her chest. Goodthing she's just with her super loose sando.

I took her sando off of her. She's already half naked but still with her panty on.

"I missed this, baby!" I said while lapping her mounds.

"No marks, please? We're off to swim later!" She reminded me.

"Yes, love!" I said in between.

I stopped kissing her for a while to take off my boxer and her last garment. We are now both naked. The aircon is still on but we can feel the heat already.

I spread her legs a bit wider. She's already w*t down there. Her body convulsed as I lapped her down there.

"Shit, love!!! Ahhhhhh!" She moaned.

"So sweet, lovey!" My tongue just found the way in.

"Love, please..." with her eyes shut and slightly open mouth.

I stopped for a while then went on top of her, "Please, what?" I asked.

She cupped my face, "I want you... now!"

I kissed on her forehead, "I love you, baby!"

"I love you too, baby!"

I took both of her hands and put it just above her head.

I kissed her on the lips, "I'm coming in, love!"

"Go on!"

Slowly, I guided my shaft inside her. I let her adjust for a while before I move.

"Uhmmm.. love!!!" She screamed as I moved faster and rough.

I shut her mouth from shouting by kissing her. Aside from our body, our tongue doing its magic as well.

"Oh love, you're still tight!" I said in between our hot kisses.

"Fas-faster, love!" I let go of her hands and starts to knead her mounds while sucking her pink hard n*pples.

She's now pulling my hair while I'm busy eating both of her mounds.

"Oh God!!! I think I'm coming, lovey!" She told me.

"Let's cum together, love!" I kissed her again on the lips as I poured her with mine along with hers.

I collapsed on top of her and placed my head on the crook of her neck.

"That was great, love!" I said as I give her small kisses on her neck.

"Indeed." Then I felt her hugs even tighter.

I took off my face off her neck and faced her, "I love you so much!"

She gave me a sweet kiss on the lips, "I love you too!"

I pulled my thing off of her first before I stood up and carried her.

"Saan tayo, love?" She asked as she clung her arms on my neck.

"We'll take a bath together!" I smiled and winked at her.

"I know that wink, love!" She rolled her eyes on me.

I kissed her on the lips again. "Time for round 2!"

She didn't complain and just laugh on what I said.

---

I'M BACK!!!

THANK YOU!

Vote and Comment for next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
39.6K 1.3K 78
Compilation of Vhoice stories.
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
1.4K 94 20
Maria Nicolette Vergara is a famous idol and known as a short tempered person. Jhoanna Christine Robles is a blind girl and she idolize Colet's group.