My Dead Soulmates (BTS x Read...

By ChickenNuget8

In this world, having a soulmate was rare and considered a sin. Y/N finds herself being soulmates to seven bo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

198 7 0
By ChickenNuget8

"Y/N!" Her head snaps up to see her soulmates. Jeongguk looked just as excited, clutching the diploma tightly in his hand.

"We did it!" Y/N shouts excitedly, jumping at Jeongguk. He easily catches her, holding her up in a tight hug. Out of all of them, Jeongguk, Y/N, and Taehyung hated school the most.

"Congratulations, Y/N." Yoongi smiles after Y/N gets down from Jeongguk. They pull her into a group hug, squeezing each other tightly.

Seokjin is the first to pull back and look at his watch. "We should get going soon. I want to prepare a special dinner for you both but it'll take some time." Y/N nods happily, hooking her arms around Jimin's. He immediately clings, nuzzling his nose against the side of her head.

The party was amazing. Seokjin had bought alcohol and everyone drank, even if it was illegal. They didn't care. Y/N and Jeongguk had finally graduated and were more than excited. They had moved all of the furniture and dimmed the lights for dancing.

It was fun and didn't stop until the others knocked out. Y/N rested outside in their balcony, sighing in content. It got hot inside from so much activity and cooking. The cool nipped at her skin but it felt nice.

There was a sigh and Y/N looks over, Jeongguk sitting across from her. He gives her a bunny smile. "It's finally over." Jeongguk whispers. She hums. "Y/N, do you mind if I-well-can I kiss you?"

Her gaze snaps to him. Jeongguk was looking straight at her, waiting patiently. Even with the strong front, Y/N could see his eyes shaking. He was beyond nervous. It made her heart jump. "Yes." She whispers. Jeongguk shifts over, sitting next to her.

His touch was light, gently cupping her cheek before pressing their lips together. It was a nice, sweet kiss. It didn't last long when Jeongguk pulled away, gazing down at her eyes. They were so close. Y/N licks her lips, tasting the faint tinge of alcohol.

Y/N snaps her eyes open. Mark wasn't around, leaving her all alone. She flips the covers off, revealing herself to be fully clothed. Y/N reaches down, slipping the backpack out from under the bed.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" Hoseok questions. Y/N jumps in surprise, her heart nearly jumping out of her chest. Sighing in relief at the sight of him, she checks the contents inside of her backpack.

"I heard Mark talking earlier. He was faking everything and plans on turning me in. I have to escape before they get me." She whispers, grabbing a chair from the powder table and wedges it underneath the doorknob.

"Escape out the window. The tree is stable enough to hold you up. Try not to hurt yourself more." Jimin informs, biting his bottom lip nervously. Y/N nods, giving him a reassuring smile.

"I'll be as safe as possible." Y/N promises, walking over to the window. She had found a switchblade in a dresser, hidden underneath folded shirts. She used that to cut out the screen from the window the night before.

Y/N grunts, lifting the window up. She was about to take a step back when the doorknob began to jiggle. "Y/N? Are you alright? Why can't I open the door?" Y/N acts faster, taking off her backpack and dropping it down below.

"Sorry! I'm changing my clothes!" She panics, trying to quickly crawl out of the window. The jiggling was persistent, making her hands feel sweaty with nerves.

The banging was getting louder now, bodies slamming against the door. She could hear the chair begin to give out and inhales deeply. "Jump, Y/N. Hurry." Yoongi rushes out. Clenching her jaw, Y/N leeps.

She disappears into the tree, trying to grab what she could. Everything moved so fast, leaves smacking against her face and sticks scratching her skin. Y/N quickly latches onto a branch, the air knocking out of her lunges.

The door crashes down and Y/N sees the room being filled in with men she's never seen before. She quickly climbs down, listening to Mark's shouts. "Outside! Get her! Get her, now!" Y/N drops from the last branch, landing in a crouched position.

Almost losing her balance, Y/N grabs her backpack and pushes off the ground. She quickly walked away, flipping her hoodie up and slipping the backpack on. Y/N tried walking like a regular person among the people, her heart beating fast in her ears.

"Keep your head down." Hoseok whispers, hunched over her form. Y/N cracks a smile. Obviously, that wasn't going to help but she wasn't going to remind him that.

Her smile instantly drops when she hears a familiar shout. "She's over there! Get her!" Y/N curses under her breath and makes a break for it. She rushes past people, pushing things over behind her.

"Stop!" Y/N runs faster, panting heavily as she continues to take shortcuts. She looked back, only to run into a chest and pulled to the side. Y/N tries to scream but her voice is muffled by a large hand.

"Shhh. They'll hear us." The man behind her whispers. Tensing, they both listen in silence as footsteps ran past them. The large man waits until the footsteps disappear before he sighs and finally releases Y/N.

She immediately leaps away, pressing her back against the wall across from him. Y/N narrows her eyes, gazing at him warily. "Relax, kid." He grunts, pulling a cigarette from his pocket. He looked very manly but still beautiful. There was a permanent sharpness to his features that made Y/N nervous.

"Who are you?"

"Jackson Wang. I'm pretty sure Mark told you about me, no?" Y/N's face pales. Before she could run, Jackson grabs her wrist. He spins her around, spinning her body against the wall.

"Let go of me! Guys! Help!" Y/N shouts, trying to push him away. Jackson struggles to keep her down, occasionally getting hit in the face.

"Calm down! I'm not gonna take you back! I just want to help you." He grunts. Y/N pauses, peeking up at him. "I told Mark to keep you a secret but he didn't listen. If you don't listen, you'll end up back on the street where I found you." The information made her freeze.

Huffing in accomplishment, Jackson looks around. "We don't have much time. They'll search day and night. Trust me when I say night isn't the time to be outside. Follow me." He instructs, pushing off the wall.

Y/N hesitates to follow, watching his movements like a hawk. He may have helped her escape, but he was also the one who took her to Mark. "Right down this road is my apartment. No one really visits me and I doubt Mark will tell me you're missing or ask me about it."

"Why should I trust you? You're the one who brought me to Mark in the first place. Now, I'm being hunted." Jackson scoffs, glancing back at her.

"You were being hunted before I got to you, Y/N. Besides, Mark doesn't know I know he lied about keeping you a secret. Making me angry is the last thing anyone wants to do." He informs.

"Was that a threat?" Seokjin questions. Y/N shrugs. They make it to his apartment in record time. Thankfully, no one spotted the two of them walking out in the open. Entering the apartment and flicking the light on, Jackson lets Y/N slowly enter.

She looks around in awe. It was actually pretty trendy looking and fairly small. The walls were made of brick while the floor was cement. Everything was very minimal, sporting the colors or natural browns and black. His bed was the only bright thing within the entire studio.

"Make yourself at home. You're gonna need a plan in the morning." Jackson informs, walking into the bathroom. Jimin suddenly jumps up, flinging his body onto the bed and giggling hysterically. Taehyung shouted loudly, spinning around and letting his body flop on the blankets.

"Guys, don't intrude. We have to be cautious of Jackson. I've only talked to him a couple of times and he was a complete freak. He wouldn't stop texting me and stalked me for a while until everything stopped. He's not safe." Namjoon informs. Y/N hums, glancing at the door.

"He may be a freak but so are we. Besides, we don't have time to think about Jackson. I need to get your ashes so you can come back to life." Y/N removes her sweater, sighing in relief when the cool ac hit her skin. Just then, the bathroom door opens.

"Please, sit. I feel like we have some catching up to do." Jackson smiles. Raising an eyebrow, Y/N sits on the edge of the bed and stares at him. Jackson walks closer, standing close enough for their feet to nearly be touching. "Do you remember me, Y/N?"

"Namjoon does." She could visibly see him flinch at the name. "I was locked away with Mark for nearly a week and never once did I see your face until now. Mark hardly talks about you but he talks about the others just fine. Maybe you really are a freak in their eyes."

Suddenly, Y/N was laying on the bed with large hands digging into her shoulders. She winces and immediately struggles. Jackson continues to smile, lifting off one hand and softly grazing her cheek with the back of his hand. The simple action made her skin crawl with disgust.

"You could've been with me but you just had to choose those guys. I do admit, Namjoon would've made an amazing friend, but then I saw you both at the library that day. I just had to make you mine." His voice was light and creepy, his smile slowly becoming sadistic. There was a disturbed glint in his eyes that made Y/N want to scream.

"Get off of me!" Y/N cries out. Jackson wraps his fingers around her throat, giving a light squeeze. It wasn't enough to choke her, but it was enough to make her very aware. "Namjoon! Seokjin! Anyone! Get him off of me!"

"Oh, those bastards can't help you now. Mark told me a special secret. They're dead, aren't they?" His hand travels down from her neck, his fingertips just barely grazing over her skin. Tightly gripping the front of her shirt, Jackson viciously rips the thin fabric. Y/N finally screams, attempting to cover her exposed chest.

"I can finally have you all to myself and no one can stop me. Not even that stupid tattoo on your precious body." Jackson licks his lips, letting his eyes travel. "You're all mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 32K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
590K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
342K 21.9K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
303K 12.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...