To the End with You (KHR Fanf...

By LilinAnade

Sawada Iemitsu only wanted his family to be save. Even if he had to lie, then so be it. Even if he had to kil... More

Prologue

35 6 10
By LilinAnade

Sawada Iemitsu only wanted his family to live a happy life.

Life full of happiness and peace...

It is not easy.

For that life, he had to lie...
So be it...

A man stood in front of an ordinary house as he leaved quietly at night, his gazes sombre.

For that life, he had to kill...
So be it...

A man drenched in his enemy's blood, stood between mountain of corpse as he saw at a distant place, his gaze full of longing.

For that life, he had to let his own son hate him...
Sigh... so be it...

A man stood, looking at the familiar but un-falimiar back that had turn on him after a session of debate. This man seemed to be older in a matter of minutes as he murmured, "I hope he'll understand someday..."

For them.

Always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
510K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
301K 9.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...