Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

Door TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... Meer

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER TEN |

16.3K 196 23
Door TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Ten | Pauly's Stalker

- - - - - - - - - - -

VICKI SIGHED AS SHE WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING. Vin smiled at her, running his fingers through her hair, as she layed beside him.

"I wonder how Mike's jaw is going to be?" Vin said. Vicki laughed.

"He damn well deserved it." Vicki said. Vin nodded and kissed her cheek, and forehead.

"And you made it perfectly clear that he shouldn't come near you." He said. Vicki nodded.

"I don't want him anywhere near where I am breathing the same air as him." Vicki said. Vin laughed and rolled over on top of her.

"It was pretty badass." He said kissing down her neck. Vicki laughed and just enjoyed the moment, before they got up.

Vicki got dressed into something cute.

Even though she was hungover, she still tried to look her best. Vicki put her sunglasses over my eyes, and grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

Vicki smiled as Jenni brought her a cup of coffee from Starbucks. Vicki sighed and happily drank that, she felt Mike's eyes on her, Vicki looked at him, and gave him a not so real smile.

He just kept looking at her. Vicki just shook it off and they all walked to the cars, Vicki was driving, Again. Vicki sighed as she started the car and backed out of the parking spot. Vicki followed the others, and soon they were on the highway. Going back to Jersey.

- - - - - - - -

They all got back to Jersey and dragged their stuff inside, Vicki sighed as she placed her stuff down and fell back onto her bed.

"Good to be home." Vicki said. The boys laughed.

"Want to go out for dinner with us Vic?" Pauly asked putting his stuff away. Vicki smiled.

"Yeah, I'm in." Vicki said. Pauly jumped on her. "Pauly, get off." Vicki squealed from underneath him as her ribs were being crushed.

Vicki got up and got ready, she put this outfit on and straightened her hair before slipped a pair of sneakers on.

"No heels?" Vin asked wrapping his arms around Vic.

Vicki shaked her head as she put some mascara on her eyes.

"No, not tonight, my feet are killing me." Vicki said, moving her feet around. Vin kissed her shoulder and walked out.

Vicki finished getting ready and they left. They all sat down at this cute little kebab shop. Pauly met up with this other chick, she was a pretty cool girl.

They all sat and ate their kebab's before going to the boardwalk. Vin wouldn't going on a ride with Vicki, so Pauly did, they got strapped in and Vicki smiled at Pauly before they were being swung around, Vicki was screaming and had her hands in the air.

They soon got off and walked over to Vin.

"That was so much fun Vin." Vicki said as he swung his arm around her shoulders. They were walking and this chick that I've seen Pauly with, was like following them everywhere.

Vin and Vicki are laughing to themselves, because she's kind of creepy and thinks what Pauly and her have is serious but Pauly just wants to have fun... and its super awkward which makes it hilarious.

Pauly finally got away from Danielle and they were finally back to having a good time. They went to an arcade and placed games, Vicki was laughing because Vin couldn't beat her at shooting hoops.

They were sitting around, having a few drinks, Vin and Vicki were eating chips and just chatting.

"Pauly." They heard a voice and it was Danielle. Vicki just looked at Vin who looked kind of scared. Vicki smiled at his face, and she drank her drink as they watched Pauly freak out. She soon hands Pauly...like a T-shirt.

"Don't say I never gave you something." She said as Pauly looked at the shirt.

"I heart Jewish girls, Oh my god." Pauly said showing Vicki and Vin, Vicki moved over to Vin.

"Where did she make it? in her creepy basement." Vicki said. Vin laughed and kissed her cheek.

"I made it myself." Danielle said. Pauly looked at the two with a scared look.

They walked back on the boardwalk and Vicki grabbed Vin and made him go on a really scary ride, Vin was freaking out. Vicki gripped his hand and they soon took off, Vicki was squealing and Vin was like crying, Vicki felt bad and they soon got off. Vicki brought him into a hug.

"Oh my poor baby." Vicki said. He picked her up and carried her like a teddy bear. Soon they spot Danielle again. Vicki buried her head in Vin's neck.

"She's there again." Vicki said in Vin's neck, she felt Vin look around and soon he spots her. He laughs in her ear. Vicki got down.

"The whole time, she has been stalking us." Vin said. "Yeah I know, the whole time." Pauly said.

"I'm pretty sure she has a tracker on your shirt." Vicki said. The boys cracked up laughing. They all ended up going home, Vicki sighed as they walked inside. As soon as they walked inside, the phone starts ringing.

"What do I say if its her?"Vin asked. "Just say your Mike." Vicki said sitting on the couch, Vin picks up the phone.

"Hello" Vin said in a girly voice, Vicki buried her face in a pillow and was laughing.

"No, sorry Mike-" Vin said. Vicki laughed as he messed it up.

"This is Mike."Vin said. Pauly sat with Vicki and buried his face in her back. "I'm so scared." He said. Vicki patted his shoulder.

"Pauly's not here, He went to the boardwalk." Vin said. Vicki laughed as he sounded like Mike.

"Hey, Yo Jenny! do you know when Pauly's coming back?" Vin yelled.

"Yo Danielle, do you want me to leave a message?" Vin asked. "Alright Bye." Vin said hanging up the phone.

"Yo, that was perfect!" Pauly said.
"You sounded just like him." Vicki said. They all decided to go to bed.

*Next Morning*

Vin and I woke up, and the house was smelling really bad. Vicki watched as the boys were spraying the room.

Vicki walked out of the room, and made some toast and putted strawberry jam on the toast and sat down.

"Has Pauly got the call from Danielle yet?" Sam asked Vicki as she ate her toast.

"Not that I know of." Vicki said.

"Why? what happened?" Jenni asked.

"Pauly has a stalker, she was like everywhere we went. She was just so creepy and wouldn't leave us alone." Vicki said.

"What?!"Jenni said. Vicki nodded.

"She called all last night and this morning." Sam said.

"She called and I just pulled it off the wall." Ron said.

"I find that fully entertaining." Jenni said.

"Me to."Sam said. Vicki put her plate in the sink and poured some juice into a glass and leant against the counter.

The phone starts ringing again, and they all looked at Pauly, like they knew who it was. Mike answers the phone.

"Yo, you want to take the call." Mike yelled across the room.

"Who is it?" Pauly asked.

"Danielle."Mike said. Sam gasped and Vicki was laughing.

"Let me get some popcorn." Vin said. Vicki laughed as he pulled
her to the couch and sat her on his lap. Pauly went to answer the phone.

"What's up?" Pauly said. Sam and Vicki were laughing.

"You don't like to be played, okay?" Pauly said. They all just waited for Pauly to blow up.

"Is it my turn to talk yet?" Pauly asked. Vin muffled his laughs as he buried his face in Vicki's hair. Pauly waited for her to stop talking, which was going on for a while.

"It it my turn yet?" Pauly asked, Sam was laughing, and Vicki was just laughing at Vin who was red.

"Okay, so you stalked my whole life on the boardwalk, and then when I got home, I had every intention of calling you, but you had already called and said it wasn't a call, so you had already stalked my life on the boardwalk..It's my turn to talk." Pauly said, Vicki laughed, taking a bite out of Vin's sandwich.

"You stalked my whole entire life right, and I don't like that... I've done nothing wrong, you know how I feel- Im talking." Pauly said getting pissed off.

"That's a really good sandwich." Vicki told Vin as he gave her another bite.

"You know how I felt about you, and I have no trust what so ever, so you thought I was creeping with those chicks, Even when Vic was with Vin." Pauly said.

"I went on a ride, so did Vic and Vin, God bless me that is fucking summer. Yes I was upstairs on a balcony with three girls and three dudes, did I do anything? No. All we did was have a conversation, That's it. All those girls have boyfriends, If! you weren't such a fucking stalker, I would have called you when I got home, Instead- Yes you are, its crazy." Pauly said.

"I cant deal with that." Pauly said. Letting her talk.

"You don't want to look stupid? Don't you think this makes you look stupid, saying I'm not calling you, you called me like 100 times." Pauly said.

"How many times did you call me?" He asked. "We took the phone off the hook last night." Pauly said.

"All I wanted to do was call when I got home, so we could hang out, you wouldn't let that happen." Pauly said.

"You were so worried about how you were going to look, because people see me with three chicks, you're saying you don't want to look stupid, well now look at how stupid you look." Pauly said hanging up the phone, Sam, Vin and Vicki cracked up laughing.

"Yeah Pauly!" Sam yelled. Pauly laughed and got up. "I'm done." He said walking to the kitchen.

"She'll come over here with a shot gun." Vicki said. Vicki got ready for work, which she had with Mike.

Vicki sighed and threw a jumper on. Vicki walked out, kissed Vin and said goodbye, before walking out with Mike. It was an awkward walk.

They walked inside the shore store and got started. Vicki was behind the cash register drinking a bottle of water.

"Vic, I just wanted to say I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, I was way out of hand." Mike said, Vicki looked at him.

"Well, I guess I could say im sorry to, but that doesn't mean we are cool." Vicki said. He nodded.

"Understood."He said.

"But, I just wanted to say that it's Vinny I don't like."He said. Vicki looked at him.

"Why? Just cause he keeps telling the truth when you two talk?" Vicki said

"No, he just talks behind my back." Mike said.

"Mike, I'm with Vin 24/7 and not once has he brought you up." Vicki said.

"Well, I just don't like him." Mike said. Vicki nodded.

"That's great, you've achieved something." Vicki said. He shut up and left her alone, which she was glad.

They soon closed up the shop, thanking Danny, and leaving the Shore Store. They walked inside, and Vicki sighed flopping down on the couch.

(Later that night)

Vicki was upstairs with Ron and Sam when Vin and Mike came in. Vicki smiled as Vin kissed her lips. He sits down on the sofa and Mike leant again the wall.

"So Vin, your room was smelling real bad." Mike said. Vicki rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what your talking about." Vin said. "You know the stuff you do, is a little on the line of embarrassment, I mean your swagger, the way you talk to girls, especially Vic." Vin said.

"And some of the shit you do, It just isn't funny and your starting to get on my last nerve." Vicki told him.

"Oh! Now Vic has a voice." Mike said. Vicki stood up.

"Mike, I've always had a voice, your just to fucking stupid to realize what the fuck I am saying. Your a fucking piece of shit and since day one, you have done nothing but ruin our nights out, call people names, had me fight a lot and it just so annoying and you need to grow the fuck up. You are a twenty six year old, who acts like a child." Vicki said.

"Woah Vic, girl. I'm not trying to get on your last nerve, your just a skanky whore who needs to learn how to take a fucking joke." Mike said.

"Oh, Okay. Well, get this through your thick fucking head. It's not fucking funny!" Vicki yelled at him.

"Go ahead and call me a million names under the sun, but when I'm called a whore." Vicki said before running at him, Pauly grabbed her stopping her from reaching Mike.

"Vin calm your girl down." Mike said.

"Oh Shut up Mike!" Vicki yelled throwing a hairbrush at him. "Just fucking leave because I can't fucking stand you." Vicki told him. Vin got up and calmed her down.

"Watch who your talking to Vic, I have people you don't want to mess with." Mike said.

"Oh I'm so scared Mike, of your stupid butt buddies, just fuck off and don't get in my fucking way!" Vicki yelled. Vin pulled her out of the room and walked her outside and up onto the roof.

"Babe, calm down." He said handing her a cigarette. Vicki sighed and lit one.

"He just pisses me off so much." Vicki told Vin. He rubbed her arm calmingly.

"I know he does babe, but you need to calm down before you end up hurting yourself." He said. Vicki rested her head on his shoulder.

"How about we just go and grab some dinner, not go out tonight, just calm each other down. How does that sounds?' He asked. Vicki nodded.

"Sounds good." Vicki said. He helped her up as she squashed the cigarette and they walked back inside. Vicki smiled as Vin kissed her head and they walked into the living room.

"Hey guys, we are not going out tonight." Vin said.

"Aw, it won't be fun without you!" Snooki said wrapping her arms around Vicki who laughed.

"You'll be fine." Vicki said, patting Snooki's head before they decided to go and get something to eat.

"Thank you Vin for sticking by my side even when im a psycho." Vicki said sipping at her drink.

"Vicki, you are not a psycho, you are always protecting your family, and i admire you for it." Vin said. Vicki smiled.

"I always will." Vicki said squeezing Vin's hand before they continued their date.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

284K 9.7K 55
Jennifer's trying to figure her life out as a 20 year old college student, still living with her parents. Her mom forces her into a simple babysittin...
87.6K 993 14
Warning ⚠️ Extremely dirty Mackenzie Zieglers sister Maddie got her a summer job babysitting. She didn't know she was going to babysit the bad boy o...
219K 2.1K 52
Lexi has been going to cousins every single summer since she was born. Will this time be different as shes had a massive glow up and started a social...
366K 7.6K 79
Andrea and Alex are a brother and sister who decides to spend a summer at the Jersey Shore. How will their lives change? Highest Rankings: #1 in jers...