Virginity Game 2

By MrsTomlinson1004

SECOND BOOK! Read VIRGINITY GAME first. Jace didn't want to be a player, why would he? He had a girlfriend t... More

Virginity Game 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 35 part 1

23K 662 199
By MrsTomlinson1004

Soooo sorry for not updating in forever! Here's a long chapter to make up for it(:

Sophie's pov-

"Why I found out doesn't matter, it's how I found out" carter muttered looking out the window

"How did you find out?" I asked breathlessly. at this moment it felt like all the air in the car was taken away.

"Not from you" he said. His eyes locked with mine.

"When it happened you and I weren't even close" I explain "and when we did get close what happened didn't even matter anymore" I say but it hurts to say the words. I've tried so hard to forget what happened, I've been doing great. I haven't even thought about that night or that guy.. Since freshman year.

"Okay you weren't close with me fine, but what about dad or your mom? What about the police!? You just let this go? That guy has been running around do who knows what with who knows how many girls because you didn't go to the police!" He yelled at me. I noticed how his fingers were squeezed tightly into a fist making his knuckles turn white.

I've never seen carter so angry before.

"Carter it's not that simple okay! You don't know how I felt after it happened! I was afraid! I was afraid Dana would leave me because I wasn't a virgin," I yelled at him he opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off "I was afraid that my mom and dad would be disgusted by me and disappointed that I snuck out and got myself raped! I was afraid everyone would think I was gross and would think of me differently!"

"Sophie.." He stayed quiet "I'm sorry this happened to you and I'm sorry you felt like you couldn't tell anyone" he whispered and leaned over wrapped his arms around me, I returned the hug. "Now please, Stop crying" carter pleaded pulling back from the hug only to wipe away the tears that I hadn't noticed were rolling down my cheeks.

"Where's Bailey? Didn't you take her on a date?" I ask remembering him mentioning taking Bailey somewhere.

"Bailey! She's at the hospital" he tells me panicky

"Whoa wait! Hospital? What happened?" I asked starting my car

"Uh.. The guy that-you know. He was at the party an Bailey was drugged and he tried to take her with him" carter explained and I'm sure all the color in my face drained. That guy.. He was at the party? Did Dana hurt him? Is that why he has assault charges on him?

"What did Dana do to him?" I asked not sure if Dana really did get charges on him for fighting the guy but in taking a guess. When Dana walks in right after Ben pulled that guy off me he looked so angry at me but when he found out the guy was forcing himself on me.. I was terrified Dana was going to murder the guy.

"Take a guess" carter said as I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital

"How bad was it?" I asked afraid of the answer

"He didn't kill him or anything Sophie! the guys lucky Dana didn't kill him" carter snapped

•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•|

Jace pov-

I just got out the shower and was running my fingers through my wet hair trying to get it to spike up, when my mom yelled for me. I opened the door to reply to her.

"Yeah?" I called out I to the hallway, he door opened and she walked out.

"Where are you going?" She asked eyeing my outfit

"No where" I answered a smirk on my lips as I ran my fingers through my hair again. I took one more glance into the mirror before walking passed my mom out the bathroom and down the stairs.

"No where huh?" She pressed on and I rolled my eyes as I heard her following me. Katie was laying on the couch watching cartoons but when I came down the steps she jumped up from the couch.

"Jay" she said jumping onto my back and I laughed as she tried to cover my eyes so I couldn't see.

"You're gonna make us crash kat" I said as if I was panicked. Her hands remained on my eyes and I acted as if I wrecked into the wall and her laughter filled my ears then her hands were removed from my eyes "I told you we would crash" I teased. she Continued to laugh, her eyes squeezed right as I dropped her off my back onto the couch.

My mom stood there watching us with a smile.

"What?" I asked she shrugged

"Nothing"

"Then stop staring at me like that" I teased her and she rolled her eyes

"So where are you going?" She asked as Katie tried to jump on me again but I caught her and threw her back into the couch playfully.

"A party" I answered my mom for the first time in years of were I was actually going. She raised an eyebrow at my response but I didn't give her time to comment on it.

"Alright so I gotta go, bye" I said I leaned down giving Katie a kiss on the forehead then waved to my mom as I practically ran out the house.

I already had texts from Isaac telling me he was heading to the party already. I decided I'd take Nicole out for the night since I haven't really attempted to break through to her just yet.

I found myself knocking on Mari's door instead thanks to a very stubborn Nicole who wouldn't give me her address so I could not pick her up.

Stuck up bitch

"Hello" a deep voice sounded and I looked up from my phone to see a muscular guy, he was much taller then me and a lot buffer. He had brownish hair and was wearing a sleeveless jets jersey.

"Hey?" I said back more of a question "let's me guess your the newest guy Mari is fucking?" I chuckled but his jaw tightened and he looked anything but amused by my words.

"Actually that my little cousin" he snapped and I was shoved backwards. My foot slipped of the step and I fell to the ground.

"O-kay, Mari did not tell me she had steroid Steve as her cousin" I mumbled as I pulled my self from the ground brushing off the dirt.

"So you're the dickhead that's been messing with my little cousin huh?" He said walking toward me, I'm sure he was expecting me to coward away from him but I only smirked as I crossed my arms.

"Yes, I'm the dick head" I replied "don't worry once I fuck her I'll leave the poor little slut alone" I added and he charged forward at me but I quickly dodged his attack.

"I'm gonna fucking destroy you when I get my hands on you" he threatened and I rolled my eyes.

"If you can get your hands on me" I corrected. This guy is huge much larger then Dana and I know that I he hits me even once in my face odds are he'll break every bone in my face. If I tore to fight this guy and he actually got hits on me, he do a lot more damage on me then I could on him.

He swung his fist at me and I quickly stepped back, it was a close one his fist gazed my cheek.

"Jace?" My name was said and I turned to the voice. Worst mistake I've ever made. I felt the impact of a fist to my mouth and I fell backwards into Mari. I tasted the blood that was now pouring from my gashed lip.

"Hunter what the hell?" Mari snapped bending down to me and the steroid Steve stepped toward me again.

"Get away from him, you should have heard the shit he was saying about you" hunter snapped and mari glared down at me, her hands tightly and painful long gripping my arm, digging her nails into the skin.

"I know what he was probably saying, Jace is an ass" she growled looking at me, who was still on the ground my hand over my mouth because of the blood.

"Yeah, see. Mari knows me" I chuckled but it was muffled by my hand and the blood.

"Whatever" hunter snapped walking back into the house, leaving Mari and I. She stood and looked down at me a straight face before she broke into a laugh.

"I can't stay I don't like seeing you on the ground bleeding" she said and I rolled my eyes with annoyance.

I can't say I didn't expect her to be happy about what he cousin did to me for her. I pulled myself from the ground and looked Mari over. She was already in a red short party dress and her hair was curled. I didn't tell her we were going to that party though

"Where are you going?" I asked and she shrugged

"Jades having a party at her house" she tells me and I resist the urge to roll my eyes again.

"And you think you're going?" I chuckle.

"I know I'm going actually" Mari snapped at me

"You're going to a party, just not jades" I laugh while taking ahold of her arm, she struggled in my hold then ripped her arm away.

"you can go to jades party with me or I can go by myself. Either way I'm still going" she said a smirk on her lips. I opened my mouth to protest but she answered first "and if you have a problem I'm sure hunter would love to handle you" she said and I glared at her

"Fine" I grumbled. I hated that I had to agree to her and when she smirked at my answer I hated it even more.

"Come along then" she said, amusement clear in her tone. She climbed into the passenger seat of my car but I didn't pull off when I got into the car as well. "What are you doing?" She asked when I brought out my phone. I glanced over to her for a second before returning back to my phone screen.

To: Isaac
Alright so change of plans, Mari is forcing me to jades party so we could just go there instead.

I was fully aware of the sighs of annoyance coming from Mari as I sat waiting for Isaac's reply.

"Why are we still sitting here!" She finally snapped. I looked up from my phone giving her a satisfied smirk before returning my gaze to the screen.

From: Isaac
I already told carter to go to the party though

I'm not Carter's biggest fan and I know he has Bailey with him and let's be honest here She's not my favorite person in the world and I'm neither of theirs so is rather then not be at the same party as me.

To:Isaac
They'll be fine at the party. I mean it is a party, odds are they wouldn't have known we were even there.

From: Isaac
I guess you're right. Text me the address and I'll be at the party.

I texted him the address to jades house then pulled out of my parking spot earning a "about time" from my oh so lovely date Mari.

~•~••~•~•~•~

I walked into the party seeing many faces I recognized and some I didn't. When jade and I were together these were the people I was around all the time, they of course all hated me because unlike the fake ass people in there circle of friends, I spoke the truth and called them out on shit.

They all believed I was an asshole and a cheater because of the lies Mari would spread about me to them. It also didn't help that jade would believe the stupid lies being told and would start a fight with me that would result in me leaving or yelling at her making her friends believe farther that I was an asshole.

So these stares from these people aren't exactly the greatest but I'm sure the winks I'm sending back aren't there favorites either.

"Jace, I didn't expect to see you" a brunette that was important enough for me to remember her name said. Her eyes scanned down my body looking at my outfit then she gave me a fake smile

"Yeah" was all I replied then I felt someone grab my arm, I looked over to see it was Mari. "What are you doing?" I snapped and she rolled her eyes

"Your my date, you're suppose to walk beside me" she tightened her hold on my arm and pulled me closer as we made our way through the almost full house.

"I don't like this" I mumbled and she laughed

"Me either" she said back "Jade!" Mari squealed beside me and I looked forward to see my beautiful ex girl friend. She was wearing a white mini dress that had one silver sleeve, her hair was curled and fell down her back.

"Hi" she said glaring at the two of us "how nice of you to bring him" jade spoke with a harsh tone and Mari seemed to smirk at the tone.

"Yeah, he's my date" Mari said then I felt her hand force mine open so she could place her hand in mine intertwining her fingers with mine. I stared down at our hands but decided not to say anything till jade walked away.

"Oh, I bet he is" jade snapped her eyes connected with mine briefly before she turned on heel and walked from us. Mari and I both at the same time pulled our hands away.

"Why the hell did you just hold my hand? And what's up with the cattiness between you two?" I asked

"Jades been getting on my nerves lately and the question is why did you let me hold your hand?" She smiled

"Because I'm trying to fuck you" I bluntly answered and she seemed to jump at the amount of bluntness.

"Shut up" she snapped

"Yeah shut up Jace" the voice of Isaac said and I turned around to greet him. He had Lyndsey with him. Issac had his hand in Lyndsey's.

"You made it" I said and Isaac nodded "good to see you too babe" I greeted Lyndsey as well. She grinned at the name and a red appeared on her cheeks.

"Let's get some drinks" Isaac said "what do you want?" He asked to Lyndsey. She told him anything just nothing to crazy, Mari looked to me as if expecting me to ask her what she wanted but I wasn't going to.

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~•

My plan was to get Mari drunk then lay my undeniable charm on her and I would never have to deal with her again. My plan so far was going correctly, she had at least 5 drinks and most of the drinks I made her contained 85% alcohol.

"Jace" she giggled falling into me and I caught her before she fell.

"Yeah babe?" I asked and I noticed the way her expression changed and her stare on my face got more serious as she pulled herself to stand straight.

"Babe?" She slurred "I'm your babe?" She asked and I shrugged

"Why not" I did not expect her to smash her lips onto mine. She had ahold of the collar of my shirt and held me to her as she moved her lips against mine sloppily. I could taste the vodka on her lips and I'm sure she could taste blood from my cut lip. I pried her mouth open so my tongue could roam freely into her mouth.

It was weird to be kissing her like this. I never imaged myself ever kissing this girl, ever.

I felt Mari's hands move from the collar of my shirt to my shoulders where she ran them down my chest then back up to my neck pulling me down into her farther.

"hmm" I hummed into her mouth as I pulled her hands from my neck and pulled from the kiss. "Mari what are you doing?" I asked

"I'm kissing you" she pulled me by the back of my neck back down to her were out lips connected again. I kissed back for a minute before I pulled away again

"Why?" I asked and she tried to lean in to kiss me again but I pulled back

"Because I want to kiss you" she giggled and tried to lean in again but I pulled away

"Why though?"

"Because I've always wanted to" she slurred we were sitting on the couch in the packed living room. My eyes widened at her confession

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I mean, I liked you first"

"What?" I was completely confused and I was shocked tht she was saying any of this.

"I liked you before her" she giggled and pulled herself onto my lap and moved my head so she could kiss me again. I let her for another minute then I pulled away

"Who?" She opened her mouth to answer but Isaac cut her off.

"Dude we gotta go! Bailey is at the hospital and I don't know what happened. Carter got arrested and baileys in the hospital we have to go!" Isaac rushed out grabbing my arm.

"What do I do about her?" I asked referring to the drunk girl on my lap trying to make out with me.

"I don't care! we have to go" Isaac panicked I lifted Mari off my lap and sat her on the couch as I got up.

"I'll be back, if I'm not back then stay with jade" she made a face at jades name. Mari stared up at me as if begging me to stay. I can't believe I'm letting this opportunity go to waste. I leaned down pressing my lips to hers roughly kissing her, her hand went around my neck and began to run through my hair but I quickly pulled away when she looped her finger into my belt loop and tried to pull me to her.

I heard her whine as I ran through the crowd out the door and into Isaac's car which was waiting for me outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.4K 53
Guys I wrote this book around the age of 13. I am now 21, Married, I have two babies. I now realize how funny this book can be. I will be keeping the...
689 111 65
It's about a girl who is going through a hard time and this is her story about how she got through it and fell in love with her best friend, Jace. Wi...
522 67 19
Melanie Baker has a secret. She was once a perfect wife to her husband and she never complained about anything. She was content with her life and fo...
63 9 9
Two houses, a child in each grew. At first, as friends, and then apart. With a spike to popularity, Jace is torn away from Darren just a few years be...