How to save a Bad Boy✔️

By floatsus

"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused. "What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand... More

0: Prologue
1: Don't punch him in the face
2: Don't tell him what to do
3: Touch his dingaling
4: Don't Pity him|M A S O N
5: Stay in the Truck
6: Shower with him
7: Hit him Where it Hurts
8: Catch him in the Act
9: Get a Little Help from a Jock
10: Throw up on his Shoes
11: Help him find his Biological Parents
12: Finally Become his Friend
13: Kiss him| M A S O N
14: If your dad's a cop, tell him
15: Go to Detention with him
PUBLISHED?!!
Published!

16: Ask him if the Rumors are True| M A S O N

113K 3.4K 3.9K
By floatsus

Masoooon on top😍😍

Mason's P.O.V.

"Did you actually join the mob?"

I rolled my eyes at Morgan's friend's question but chuckled nevertheless. "That one was fake," I answered as I pushed the lunch plate away from me.

Someone really needed to look into the school food.

"How about the one that said that you sold your kidney on the black market for a new pair of sneakers?" Morgan spoke up, curiosity sparking in her green eyes.

I smirked. She wasn't going to believe this.

"That one was partially true," I mumbled, pulling my shirt up, revealing a scar on my side.

"Shut the fuck up!" The one with black hair exclaimed, "he has fucking abs, Morgan! Abs!

Morgan rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Dee, stop," she turned back around and her eyes widened once she saw the scar, "what the fuck? Your kidney, Mason?"

"My last foster parent had a cousin that sold shit on the black market. I sold mine for a truck," I finished, smirking.

Out of all the craziest rumors out there, this was the only one that was kind of true.

"You're fucking joking," Morgan exclaimed as she let out a full blown laugh.

My heart skipped a beat.

Wow, her laugh was so fucking breathtak—

I stopped my self before I could complete my thought and my eyes widened at the sudden realization.

Fuck no, not again.

"I have to go to the restroom," I stood up quickly, not  bothering to stop to hear their response.

No, Mason, no, no, there is no way in hell that you're starting to crush on Morgan.

I burst into the restroom and glared at the guys that were washing their hands. "Get the fuck out of here," I growled, causing them to scurry out.

I leaned on the sink and stared at my reflection.

You can't crush on Morgan. Last time you fell in love, someone died.

I'm so sorry, Mason, I love you.

I shook my head as Jessica's words rung in my head.

No, I didn't like her. I had just gone through some though shit and she was the only one there for me. I just though I needed to repay her.

The door suddenly flew open and a guy walked in. I had seen him a few times, but I didn't remember his name.

He glared at me and leaned against the sink I was in front of.

"Mason, right?" He asked while he raised an eyebrow at my state.

I wasn't really in the mood to chat.

"I have an understanding that you're trying to get with Morgan," he spoke with a light accent, even though I hadn't answered his first question.

Geez, man, take a fucking hint.

"Listen, douche ba—"

"No, you listen," He cut me off aggressively and puffed up his chest, "I need you to stay away from her."

He had to be joking.

"And who the fuck are you?" I countered calmly, not bothering to change my stance.

"Dante."

I scoffed and clicked my tongue. "Who the fuck are you to her, you stupid dick, I don't give a damn about your name."

Dante's eyes flashed with anger as he comed his fingers through his hair. "A close friend," he mumbled.

I laughed sarcastically and cocked my head to the side. "Really? Because she's never mentioned you, and I happen to talk to her a lot."

Okay, I admit, I was pushing his buttons. The dickhead deserved it after coming into the restroom to try and tell me what to do.

His nostrils flared and my lips curled up into a smirk.

Again, did this girl have flavored nipples or something?

"You're after a girl that doesn't know you exist," I nodded my head and shook my head sympathetically, "while you're thinking of her, she's busy with me."

Dante snarled and pushed me back violently. "Shut the fuck up, Mason."

I arched my eyebrows at him and chuckled. "Are you really trying to push a guy who has a reputation for breaking noses?"

As if in cue, a few bulky guys slithered out of the bathroom stalls.

Oh, great, the whole fucking soccer team was here.

"I think you're a bit too cocky, cabrón," Dante growled.

I rolled my eyes at his insult. Living a few years in a Mexican household had really paid off.

"How long have those pussies been in there?" I laughed.

How long had they been waiting? What if I hadn't decided to come to the restroom?

One of the guys stepped forward, but I had yet to move from my initial position. I was still leaning against the sink, staring at him through the mirror.

He cracked his knuckles and the rest followed suit.

"Come on, guys, I don't think this is a fair fight," I chuckled.

There was no way I could beat four guys, but I could have fun trying.

"¿Qué hacemos con el gringo, Dante?" Another guy spoke.

"For starters, you could watch me beat your pussy of a friend," I smiled at him and finally stood up straight, "or you could join the fun."

All or them looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"What?" I questioned, "Just because I'm white doesn't mean I can't understand Spanish."

They didn't answer.

"Are we going to fight or not? I'm starting to get bored," I said as I heard the bell ring.

"Crush him," Dante hissed and I wasted no time to smash my fist into the mirror.

I grabbed the biggest shard and faced them. "Let's go then."

"Whoa!" The first guy exclaimed as he jumped back, "are you fucking crazy?"

I lifted my arms in question as I watched everyone- even Dante- take a few steps back.

"What? Was I supposed to just let four guys beat me up?" I asked, narrowing my eyes in question.

"Are you okay, man? Is everything cool at home?" Dante started, raising his hands up in surrender.

"What the fuck is this? 20 questions?" I hissed, letting the shard smash into the ground in frustration.

"That shouldn't be the first thing you think of doing when someone wants to fight you," one of the guys shook his head in worry, "if you need help—"

I waved my hand at them- which was now starting to bleed, "Forget it," I mumbled and shoved through them, "come back when you actually want to fight."

I walked out of the restroom and wrapped my injured hand with my sweater. Everyone had already cleared the hall.

I really needed to go home.

"Hey, there you are," Morgan exclaimed from a distance and jogged towards me, "you forgot your phone."

My heart started to beat quicker as she took my hand. "Hey, are you okay?"

Get yourself together, dipshit.

"Y-yeah—" I cursed internally when I heard myself stutter— "I just had a very strange encounter with your friend."

"What friend?" Morgan asked, a small frown had started to form on her face.

"Dante," I laughed awkwardly.

Shit, where was that confident Mason? Where the fuck was the guy who was ready to shank some guy in the restroom?

She sighed. "He can be a little weird. Are you sure you're alright? You look flushed, I can take you to the nur—"

"No!" I exclaimed, "I just need to go home."

Why was she being so damn nice?

Morgan inched closer and took another look at my hand. "What happened? It looks pretty ba—"

"I said I'm fucking fine, Morgan," I hissed at her.

Her face instantly changed and she pulled back. "Fine, bitch, help yourself."

Then Morgan turned on the balls of her feet and walked away.

I was so fucking dead.

Author's Note

Cuteeeee.

Anywayssss! LEAVE ME A FUCKING COMMENT BECAUSE I AM VERY, VERY LONELY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.2K 47
| ROMANCE |✔️ | COMPLETED #1 in badboynextdoor #1 in highschoolexperience ❝I could get lost in her eyes for days, sinking until I realize I just migh...
218K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
408K 12.9K 58
You wouldn't imagine the shock on Maddison Linden's face when her best friend Cassie dares her to steal the hottest guy at their schools sweater on a...
674 2 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...