cd ; luke au

By rhapsodie

in which a girl with an unhealthy obsession with cds befriends a shy blue-eyed boy that's too afraid to speak. More

cd ; l.h
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3

0.1

2.8K 192 13
By rhapsodie

↞ l u k e ↠

she sat alone in bio, trying to sneakily listen to her beloved albums. she had been caught, sadly, and assigned an after-school detention.

this girl fascinated me so very much - she was completely breathtaking, not even mentioning her beauty. her entirety was wonderful with her love for music, shy nature, and silence - she was a puzzle i had yet to figure out.

today was my chance. i needed to get detention as well.

i need to finally speak to her, i can do it.

-.-.-

yayay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
446K 28K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...