☞ gary smith imagines ☜

By aeonglove

"you're just so... tempting" a book of imagines about bully se's lovely gary smith highest rankings: #1 in... More

requests!
1 - im late gary!
2 - attachment
4 - jumpy
5 - blue skies
6 - gossip
7 - silence
a/n
8 - tease
9 - the visit
10 - christmas
11 - troublemakers : part 1

3 - you're an ass james

2.6K 57 94
By aeonglove

( 2234 words )
———————
i was sitting in jimmy's dorm on his bed. i was playing grand theft auto 5 on the xbox i just got him. did i mention it was christmas? and we're— no i, was sitting on his bed playing gta 5. but i've had worse christmases. any christmas with my mom was hell. jimmy was laying beside me on his phone. texting, as always.

i paused the game, "jimmy, i bought this game for you cause i thought you would love it." i looked over at him, "but instead you're texting someone." i frowned.

"i just don't like this game," he stated, still typing away.

i placed the controller beside me and bent down to his ear, "i know another way we can have fun." i whispered and winked.

"nah, i'm good." jimmy said, eyes still stuck on his phone.

i groaned, "god, you're boring."

"you weren't saying that last night," he smirked.

"shut up." i threw a pillow at him.

i stood up and turned off the tv, "i wished gary would come back." i mumbled to myself.

"go visit him then," jimmy said, jealousy evident in his voice.

"maybe i will." i frowned.

i started to walk to the door.

for the first time today jimmy looked up from his phone, "where are you going?" his eyebrows were risen, making him look mad.

i grabbed my phone and sweater, "to petey, so you can calm down."

"okay, good. i don't want you around gary, he always had a crush on you."

"whatever." i walked out the door.

during the walk to pete's room, i thought about what jimmy said.

"i don't want you around gary"

little did jimmy know i used to visit gary every week. that was until jimmy started keeping tabs on me. he thought i was cheating on him with earnest. i tried to explain to him that we had a project together which caused us to be together a lot but he refused to believe me. it took me forever to convince earnest's scared ass to tell jimmy himself. because of that jimmy laid off a little. while earnest is adorable, jimmy is more my type.

someone bumping into me snapped me out of my thoughts. i looked down to see it was petey in an ugly christmas sweater, but he made it work.

"i am so sorry pete! are you okay?" i held out my hand for him to grab.

he grabbed my hand and pulled himself up, "i'm fine." he spoke softly not trying to use his voice, seeing as he is still sick.

"where are you off to?" i looked up at him. pete had a growth spurt last summer. he was around 5'7 now.

"i'm going to the lounge, i ran out of hot chocolate," he answered.

we started walking, "can i come with you? i am kinda already am though." i chuckled.

"why do you want to come with me?" pete questioned.

i stopped, "why not?" i held a mad expression.

pete waved his hands in front of him, "no! it's not that! it's just that wouldn't you rather be with jimmy? i mean it is christmas."

"jimmy's being an ass right now. he won't get off his phone." i rolled my eyes.

pete made a face like he knew something. he quickly put his head down, "oh." he started walking again.

—————- in the lounge

i place my head on pete's shoulder. he tensed a little at first but he quickly relaxed, "what's up?" he looked down at me.

"thanks for being my friend pete," i looked up at him, "ever since gary left and everyone started praising jimmy, he hasn't been the same. but you're always there when i complain and cry over him. so thanks." i kissed his cheek and rested my head again.

he turned a light shade pink, "n-no problem."

we sat in silence for a while. i spoke up, "i can't believe gary still isn't back yet. i miss my best friend." i moped.

"surprisingly, me too."

—————— the next day

"you're a liar!" i yelled, "i trusted you and you lied to me! 3 fucking months, cheating scum!" i shoved jimmy.

"(y/n)! i would never cheat on you baby." he tried to hug me.

i pushed him away, "fuck off jimmy. the fact that pete had to tell me makes this so much worse."

everyone was staring. they had made a circle surrounding us.

"she means nothing to me, i love you babe," he said softly.

i rolled my eyes, "yeah right. if you loved me you wouldn't cheat on me, would you? what does she have that i don't?" i wiped the tears from my eyes.

"nothing! it was a mistake!" he tried to convince me.

"i'm done crying over you, hopkins."

jimmy quickly kissed me, out of habit i kissed back. realizing what i was doing i pushed him off of me.

he started smirking, "i knew it." he said and walked off. the crowd around us dispersed as well. only pete was left.

i ran over to pete immediately engulfing him in a hug. he hugged back, "why is this happening to me pete?" i sobbed into his shoulder.

pete never responded, he just rubbed my back, comforting me.

———— in the girls' dorm (6 pm)

i looked up at my ceiling. how could i be so dumb? how could let him play me like that? maybe i should forgive him, he did say he loved me. no, can't, he'll just do it again. but i do sorta love him too. not anymore though. i don't even know at this point.

i held my head, "ugh," i groaned, tired of fighting with myself.

two girls talking outside my door caught my attention. i couldn't recognize who they were but i knew they were talking about me.

"she's so stupid. she shouldn't break up with jimmy, the whole school would be against her."

"i know! if that was me i would cry a little, then go right back to him. she'll be dumb not to."

the other girl laughed, "i heard he pipes her." she whispered.

"how is she getting it but not me? no wonder she kissed him back she'll be missing that di-"

i poked my head out of my door, "if you're going to talk about me don't do it outside my door." i shut my door, not even waiting for a response, "bitches." i mumbled to myself.

i looked at my phone. 6:17. it's so early but i'm so tired.

tired of people talking about me in front of me. tired of people playing with my emotions. just fucking tired of everything.

i opened my creaky drawer and pulled out my pajamas. while slipping on pjs, my phone made a ding sound. i grabbed my phone from off my desk and looked to see who text me. petey. he asked me to come over. deciding it was better than being alone, i slipped on my jacket and walked out of the dorm.

on my short walk to the boys' dorm, i could feel everyone's eyes on me. i picked up my pace in an attempt to get to pete faster.

————— in the boy's dorm

"look she's come running back," i heard ted whisper.

i stuck up my middle finger at him, "fuck off ted, i'm here to see peter." i said still walking.

"i guess pete's her new fling, what a whore." casey chuckled.

not wanted to entertain him i continued my walk to petey's room.

when i got there petey's door was closed, "petey open up!" i knocked.

"coming!" he coughed.

he opened the door, "he-"

i walked past him and closed the door, "i swear if this is a set up i'll never talk to you again."

pete shook his head, "n-no no! i just didn't want you to be alone. i know how you get when you're sad... every since you, well you know."

"yeah," i said barely above a whisper, "thank you pete."

——————— january 2

today was the first day back to class. it was also my first day back in my own room since petey invited me over to his. obviously, i didn't think that through because now people think i'm with pete. god, when does it end.

on my way to get petey, i noticed a familiar face. is that who i think it is?

"(y/n)?" the voice yelled.

i knew that voice, "gary?" i ran up to him immediately hugging him. i almost knocked him over, "god i missed you."

he lifted my chin up, "don't cry."

i didn't even realize i was crying. i looked around to see people were looking, of course, "shit. gary take my jacket and keep your head down." i gave my jacket to him.

"won't you be cold?" he asked.

"don't worry about me, i'll explain everything in my dorm." i looked up and saw pete, "pete, my room, now!"

—————— in the girl's dorm

"slut." mandy said and ran into my shoulder. she's so annoying.

i opened my room door at sat down on my bed, "you can take off my jacket, before you rip it." i chuckled.

petey's eyes went wide, "g-gary?" he stuttered.

"hey pete." gary smiled.

"what's wrong with him?" pete asked, unnerved by gary new found niceness.

"gary says they fixed him up. and he's on meds again." i whispered the last part, "i guess he's sane now. which kinda sucks." i frowned.

"so why are we here?" gary asked.

"well..."

————— lil time skip

"he did that to you? you don't deserve that." he clenched his fist. obviously, his anger was still in there.

"calm down," i rubbed his back, "not much i can about it anyway. it's either stay with him & have no dignity or break up with him & get bullied and harassed. i rather have the first option."

"so you're still together?"

"technically, but i haven't spoken to him since then. he's probably off with zoe."

"i'll fight him for you." he looked me in the eyes.

"you don't have to," i rested my head on his shoulder, "you're better than that."

"you're right." he wrapped his arm around me.

i chuckled, "you haven't changed that much, have you?"

he ignored my statement, "can i tell you something?"

"shoot."

"i- um, i like you (y/n). will be my girlfriend, after you dump him of course. i can treat you way better than jimmy! he's an asshole." he laughed.

i giggled, "i'm sure you can," i looked up at him, "i'll think about it." i gave him a small smile.

he half smiled, "okay."

———————— at lunch

"smith! what are you doing with my girlfriend?" jimmy yelled.

"your girlfriend? you sure don't treat her that way!" gary yelled back.

jimmy walked up to him, "you can do better? she doesn't want you!" he shoved him, "we love each other."

i cringed at what he said. i don't love him anymore.

"at least i don't fucking cheat, scum!" gary spat.

that must have pissed jimmy off, making him swing at gary. gary dodged and swung back, hitting jimmy straight on the nose. they continued to go at it until i couldn't take it anymore.

"i can't watch this," i nudged pete, "help me."

i ran up to gary in pulled him back. pete did the same for jimmy. i inspected gary's face. there was already bruising around his eyes, along with scratches and blood. some his own and some jimmy's.

"you look a mess." i scrunched up my nose.

"thanks" gary replied sarcastically.

"(y/n), baby? why are you helping him? i'm your boyfriend, right?" jimmy called over to me.

i let gary go and crossed my arms, "no, you're an ass james," i put gary's arm around my shoulder, "let's go gary."

"get off me pete." i heard jimmy from behind me.

——————————— in the dorm

"where's the first aid kit? bathroom?" pete frantically asked.

"pete," i put my hand on his shoulder, "calm down buddy. anyway, ew no the one in the bathroom is gross. use mine, it's in the last drawer." i pointed.

pete opened the drawer and mumbled, "what the heck."

"what?" i questioned, looking away from gary.

"why is this in your room?" pete pulled up a box of condoms.

i immediately ran up and yanked it from him, "they're for jimmy when... i don't want to talk about it." my cheeks were burning.

i turned around to see gary silently laughing, "it's not funny gary!" i said throwing the box at him.

he caught it, "thanks, i'm gonna need this later." he smirked.

i rolled my eyes and smiled, "whatever weirdo."

———————— later that night

"so, um do you want to go back to your room now?" i asked awkwardly.

"your bed is comfier," gary whispered pulling the cover over him more.

"fine then, scoot over, i'm coming in." i lifted the comforter and laid next to gary.

we laid in silence for a while. i broke the peace, "yes." i simply stated.

"huh?" gary voice was low, signaling he was probably half asleep.

"yes, i'll be your girlfriend." i turned around to face him to see he had a smile on his face.

he pulled me in closer and kissed my forehead, "so should i get the condoms or..." he trailed off.

i flicked his forehead, "shut up, scarface."

—————————
i have such a dirty mind skskskskskssksk

-aaliyah ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 6 1
Pete lands himself in Happy Volts Asylum, a mental institution. Diagnosed with Munchausen and forced to spend his summer vacation in the hospital, he...
17.8K 627 60
After getting expelled from his old school, Y/N was sent to Bullworth Academy, the toughest school in the country. Unbeknownst to him, the entire sch...
110K 1.1K 43
(REQUESTS CLOSED & DISCONTINUED/COMPLETED) ą ცųŋƈɧ ơʄ ơŋɛʂɧơɬʂ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ɠąɱɛ ცųƖƖყ ცɛƈąųʂɛ ῳɧყ ŋơɬ. ƈųʑ ı ąƖʂơ ɱąƙɛ ɬɧɛʂɛ ɬɧıŋɠʂ ơʄ ɱơʂɬƖყ ɠąɱɛʂ ąŋɖ ąཞ...
My Mess By Peroxide

Teen Fiction

1.3M 60.5K 51
Cole Reeves, God he's a mess. You might be wondering how. Well... let's just say this book starts off with the sentence; 'Ookay, so the shed is coll...