Live For The Fear

By infamousxangel

Black Crow, a young criminal living in Gotham City. She's a thief and is quite interested in fear. That's why... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Please Read! Thank you
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 5

2.1K 68 1
By infamousxangel

Crow's POV:

I hugged Jonathan. I don't understand why someone would be that cruel to him. He's almost innocent in a way..sometimes. He pulled away. "At least its over now, for both of us," Jonathan stated. I smiled and nodded. We sat in silence for awhile. He might be talking to Scarecrow. I wonder if he's mad at Jonathan because I'm making him soft. Wait am I turning soft? Great... "I never asked you what you do."

    "What do you mean?"

     "Well you know how I make my fear toxins; what do you do?"

      "Oh, I make toxins just like you."

      "Does it involve fear?"

      "You'll find out soon enough," I answered. He smirked. I grabbed my book and tried to find where I left off.

"I was wondering if you'd like to live with Eddie and I." I looked up from my book.

   "Would he be comfortable with that?"

    "I'm sure he won't have a problem with it."

   "Okay," I said unsure.

     "Is that a yes?"

     "Yes... Yes it is." He smiled. I guess I'll share a lab with him..and possibly a room.

    "Curfew!" a guard yelled. I rolled my eyes. Jonathan chuckled.

    "Goodnight Crow."

    "Goodnight Jonathan."

2 weeks later~

I heard heels clicking in the hallway. Same endless routine. Almost every other day I have to talk to a psychiatrist. I wake up, have breakfast, go back to my cell, eat dinner, have free time, go back to my cell and then there's curfew. I sighed, "How can you stand doing this day after day?"

     "You eventually get used to it," Jonathan got up and pecked my lips. "Don't worry only a few more days.."

    "I know." I sighed. The door opened.

     "Ms. Crow?"

     "Yeah, yeah I'm ready." The guards came in and grabbed me. The guards escorted me to the office.

     "So how's the asylum?"

      "Boring as always, but my friends make it alright."

      "There's been rumors that Joker and Ms. Quinn are planning on escaping. I know you're close with Ms. Quinn so I assume you would know about it."

"Harley would tell me if they were planning to escape. They're not. Joker's getting tired of escaping then coming back again."

     "You better not be lying Ms. Crow." The whole 20 mintues went on like that. The time was up and I was thrown back into my cell.

    "Joker wants to escape earlier than planned," Jonathan first greeted me with.

    "When?" I asked. 

      "Tomorrow morning. Put your things together, try not to make it look suspicious." I nodded in response and began making it look like I was cleaning. A guard walked past as I slipped my books into a pile. He eyed me as I then walked to a shelf with the books in hand. The guard walked away, which let me turn around and drop them into a bag underneath the bed.

    "Dinner!" A guard shouted. Jonathan appeared by my side, his arm gently wrapped around my waist, making my body melt. I am growing soft..

We all got our dinner and went to sit at our table. We saw a new girl sitting there. "Hey newbie this is our table so if you don't mind..go away." Red said glaring at her. The girl looked up and she looked directly at me.

    "Crow? Its you!" She got up and tried to hug me. Jonathan stepped in the way.

She backed away.

    "Do I know you?" I asked.

    "Its Rocky remember? From when we were kids?" Everyone looked at me.Rocky..Rocky..

   "I remember now. I used to help you steal right?" She smiled and nodded. "Why the hell are you here?" She looked down and rocked back and forth.

     "Well..my family sent me here."

"Wow..That's pretty pathetic." I heard Two Face say.

    "Are they you're new friends?" she asked motioning towards everyone.

    "Yeah..besides Jonathan. We're together." Her eyes widened. Jonathan looked down at me, with a small smile. We never discussed dating have we?..

"Yep, old Birdie here is hanging with the big boys now. So I say...I'm starving! Just sit down!" Joker yelled. He sat down and dug into his food. Gross. Jonathan sat down with me. Rocky sat next to Jonathan since Riddler took the seat next to me.

Jonathan's POV:

Crow's friend sat next to me. She sat a little too close to me for comfort. I scooted closer to Crow and put my arm around her. "So does everyone know that we're leaving tomorrow?" Cat asked.

     "Leaving?" Rocky asked.

      "Yeah Rocks we're escaping so sorry you're going to be alone," Mad Hatter said.

    "Why can't I come?"

    "You actually have a family that cares. They'll send you back here," Crow said. "Meanwhile we got free will here." Rocky frowned in response.

     "Back to my question that was interrupted.." Cat said. Rocky looked down.

     "Yeah everyone knows!" Harley said clearly excited.

     "Everyone has their escape route right?" Eddie asked. Everyone nodded. Hopefully my death horse got the message..

"Ours is magical." Harley said with a grin. They're using a bomb.

    "Mine is clever," Edward said proudly.

    "Whatever Eddie."

     "You're just jealous my dear Jonathan." I rolled my eyes.

     "Free time starts now!" I got up and held Crow's hand. Eddie walked by my side.

     "I think Crow's friend is a little jealous." I raised my brow. "Just watch out." We got to the room and sat on the couch.

    "Do you want a book?" I asked Crow.

     "Sure," she softly smiled.

     "Sleepy Hollow?" She nodded. I smirked, of course. "I'll go get it," I said getting up. I went to the bookshelf.

     "Scarecrow, do you see Alice In Wonderland anywhere?" he asked a bit worried. I scanned through the books.

     "Here." He grinned.

     "Thank you so much!" He exclaimed as he ran back to his seat. I smiled and started looking for Sleepy Hollow.

     "Hi." I looked up to see a girl with brunette hair with blonde highlights and thick eyebrows. It's Rocky.

      "And what may you want?" I asked looking back down at the books.

"Why don't you like me?" You should listen to Mr. Know It All. I think you're right.

     "It's not that I don't like you. Its just you seem too..clingy. You're irritable. And quite frankly, I don't like many people."

    She frowned. "I'm not."

    I chuckled. "Sure." Found the book. "It was nice talking to you, bye," I said turning away.

    She grabbed my arm "You should kiss me, Crow will want to stay to kill me. She'll get hurt by the guards and you can like... maybe get to know me better. You know how crazy she is right? You don't want all that fuss for one girl.."

"I'm with Crow, a woman. Not a whimpering child."

      "You're cute. Kiss me." she clutched my arms.

      "No." I shoved her away. She hit the wall and started to cry. Everyone noticed and stared.

      "Why did you do that?" Crow asked.

      "She was trying to seduce me and failed. She wouldn't stop trying, so I shoved her away." I saw Crow's eyes darken. She hovered over Rocky.

      "Try that again and see what happens to ya. You don't want to revisit that old memory we have together now do we?" Crow asked in sweetly laced dominant tone. Her right hand was clenched in a fist.

      "I won't, I swear," Rocky gulped.

"Free times over!" a guard yelled. I saw Mad Hatter hide his Alice In Wonderland book in his clothes. Figured. We went back to our cells. As soon as the door closed Crow jumped and wrapped her legs around my torso.

    "What are you-" She meshed her lips against mine. Don't mind if we do. Scarecrow.... Crow pulled away. "What was that for?"

    "It's our last night here. We need to celebrate." I smirked and cupped her face. May I abide to the lady's words. I kiss her gently on the lips. At first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.1K 66
Welcome to my first and only fanfiction about Joker and Harley Quinn, the two (surprise) main characters in this book. --You're just my favorite jest...
149K 6.9K 78
You are consumed by your fear. Which is why you have the greatest potential. Jonathan Crane has long been immune to fear. Until he becomes afraid to...
105K 2K 70
Gotham City at night was a cesspool of crime, drugs, murder and all-around bad guys. The Joker and Harley Quinn are two of the quote and unquote bad...
24.7K 465 31
Gotham city, a place run by mob bosses and the notorious Bat. A girl gets orphanated at a very young age and grows up dealing with the trauma. During...