Hello Angel

By bluemoonyoongs

In which he realizes it was Her, his precious best friend, all along. "I love you." You hummed. "I said I lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

6.2K 366 185
By bluemoonyoongs

You and Jimin were currently sitting on the floor, with a big piece of paper and a notebook in front of you, planning out how you were going to go about finding his dream girl. Or Angel as you found he liked to refer to her.

You looked longingly at your desk, where your homework lay long forgotten.

Guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight. You thought wearily, before turning your attention back to your now glowing best friend.

He'd never been more enthusiastic about anything in his life, you swore. Not even those jam cookies that he'd worshipped ever since you introduced them to him back in 1st grade.

You smiled thinking back to it. He'd actually been upset that you had "kept them from" him for "so long", and told you he refused to talk to you for the rest of the day, before marching away.

You had been upset, when he got angry at you. Immediately crying and going up to hide behind the teacher's desk, who was slightly amused when you explained the situation to her.

The two of you were inseparable. Everyone knew that, even the teachers. And they had learned by now never to split you up, or face the consequences. No teacher wanted two crying children to add on to their list of problems.

You had cried and cried, soaking your sleeves with tears and snot. You didn't understand, you had thought they would make him happy. You had asked your mommy to make them specifically to bring to school to share with him.

Jimin had come bouncing back after five minutes, a glittery card in his hand, as a thank you gift for the cookies. He had been joking, of course, so that he could sneak away and make it for you. It was in all your favorite colors, and even had a sticker of a little horse on it, your favorite animal. (You had been going through a horse phase).

He was quite horrified when he looked around and didn't see you anywhere. Maybe she went to the potty? He thought confusedly, but the bathroom pass is still there?

The teacher looked up and saw Jimin standing in the middle of the classroom, looking lost, holding a glittery and colorful piece of paper folded into a card, and immediately understood.

She grinned a little, glancing down at your still sniffling figure, before waving her hand to get his attention. He immediately stumbled over, his little legs tripping a little over the crafts on the ground (it was a Wednesday, so it was Craft Day).

"Yes teacher?" He asked.

She gestured down to where you were curled up under her desk, and Jimin brightened.

"Y/N! I was looking for you everywhere I-"

That's when you turned to face him, tears staining your little face. He gasped, and dropped the card, running up to you.

"What happened?! Someone hurted you? I'll beat them up! Was it Danny? I bet it was that pooface-"

You'd stared at him, disgusted. How could he not remember?

"You're the pooface, Jimin," you started, and you heard a little gasp from him, as you pushed his arms from where they'd looped around you.

"You were mean to me. You said you weren't talking to me for the rest of the day. What are you doing here?" You glared at him.

Jimin was shocked. He'd done this! But he was joking! Apparently his plan had worked a little too well.

Jimin burst into tears.

You wrinkled your nose. Why was he crying? He was the one who was mean. He flailed his little arms, and wrapped them around you again, dropping his body weight onto you. "It was a plan! I needed to make you a card! For the cookies! But now you hate me and I-" He was now crying too hard to speak.

You looked behind him slightly to see a forgotten sparkly card lying on the ground.

You pointed at it. "Is that for me?"

Jimin nodded his head where it was stuffed into your neck vigorously. "If you don't like it I can make you a new one!" He said quickly, bringing his head up and grabbing your cheeks. "I'll make you a hundred! No, a million! Just please please please don't hate me anymore..." He was still sniffling, his eyes glossy from the tears.

You shook your head and pointed at the card again. "That is fine."

He smiled widely. "Yay! I love y-"

"But," you interjected, "don't ever do that to me again."

He nodded his head hard. "I promise."

You held up your hand. "Pinky?"

He took one of his hands off your face to link his finger with your own.

"Pinky."

————————

"Okay, so how exactly are you planning to go about this."

Jimin had snapped you out of your momentary flashback and you were now trying to think of a systematic, logical way to do this.

So far, you had nothing.

This dream girl could be literally anyone. If she even existed at all. But one look at Jimin's sparkling eyes and you knew you couldn't let him down. You had to try, at least.

"Well...she's around our age, I think, so maybe we could try dating all the girls in our grade? And then maybe go up or down a year from there?" He ventured.

You tried to keep a neutral expression on your face, feeling a disgusted one trying to push itself to the surface.

"First of all, there is no we. It would be you dating all the girls in our grade. I ain't doing it." You started.

"Secondly, are you seriously telling me, you want to go through the process of dating every. Single. Girl. In our grade." You stared at him.

"Well it would just be for one date! So I could get a feel and figure out if it's her or not!" He exclaimed defensively.

"Get a feel, Jimin? I am not going to help you on a mission of feeling up every single girl in our grade."

He spluttered, cheeks turning bright red.

"No! That's not what I meant! Besides, I've already felt yours so what else am I missing!"

You heard a slight creak in the doorway and blanched as you heard your mother stifling a laugh as she tried to creep away.

"JIMIN!" You screeched. "You don't just SAY things like that!"

You were mortified. Your mother was already constantly pushing for you to "get together" with Jimin. What in the world would she think now?

"Well..." he said. "It's true."

You glared, before sighing and pinching your nose.

"We're moving on from this" you stated, picking up your pencil.

"Wait really? I didn't think you would let it go so easily! I mean, you had told me never to talk about it again, and I just did, and now-"

"Jimin." You cut him off. "Do you want me to get angry?"

He coughed slightly, avoiding your gaze. "No."

You rolled your eyes, before focusing back on the topic at hand. "Anyway, we can do your stupid feeling up plan. It's your love life after all. Not mine. I'm just here to make sure that if you're going to do a stupid thing, at least you'll do it well."

He smiled widely and went to wrap his arms around you. You put both hands on his chest to hold him back.

"I'm still annoyed at you for taking over my study time, then basically announcing it to the whole house that you felt me up. I wouldn't advise you to come near me right now."

He just grinned and ignored you, pulling you tightly to his chest so your hands were smashed there. He rubbed his head lightly on yours, messing up your hair, and making you bristle. You always got so many knots in your hair...

"Thank you." He whispered. "I'm glad you're my best friend."

You softened, and pulled you hands out to wrap them around him as well.

"Right back at ya, buddy."

You both stayed there for a bit, his head moved to tuck into your neck like every time he hugged you.

Then you whacked him on the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He exclaimed, pulling away to rub at his head.

"I warned you I was annoyed, and you took the chance. Sorry not sorry."

He scowled and pouted, still rubbing it. "That hurt..."

You shrugged and ignored him, walking over to your bookshelf to grab last year's yearbook then coming back.

Time to get down to business.

You flipped open to your grade's pages then leaned down to the notebook to start listing the girls in your year.

He watched from behind your shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

You glanced back slightly then turned back to the book.

"We can keep track of all the girls in here. Make a list, then check them off as you go. A red x for the ones who aren't it and a green check for the one who is."

He nodded. "Smart."

You rolled your eyes and continued your work, then began talking again.

"I think," you started. "We should make some kind of announcement. Like, 'Park Jimin is looking for a girlfriend' or whatever. So they know why you're systematically asking a new girl out every day."

He frowned immediately and you sighed. "What is it now?"

"I don't know..." he said, scratching his head, "It just seems like she's more than just a girlfriend, you know? She's like-"

"Unless you want to tell the whole school that you're looking for a faceless girl from your dreams I suggest you just use this excuse. She'll end up being your girlfriend anyway...if she even likes you." You interrupted.

Or if she even exists.

"Hey!" He was offended.

"What?" You teased him, grinning. "There's a possibility that she might not like you. I mean, you're cute and all, but if she finds out about that time you-"

His face darkened. "We don't talk about that day, Y/n."

You held up your hands in defeat. "Oookay...we talk about the time you groped me but not this I see how it is."

He glared and you conceded, too tired to try and fight his stubborn ass right now.

"Besides," you continued from your original topic. "The girls would go absolutely crazy, you know they love you all..."

You thought about your friends' reputation at school. Every time the "Bangtan Boys" walked down the halls, it was like the parting of the Red Sea.

You swore you saw a dude from your math class faint the other day.

"And the gossip would last for weeks, or months, probably even spread to other schools, which would help you in your...quest, mission, whatever."

He nodded offhandedly, having drifted off by now, probably thinking about the girl.

Then you thought of something.

"Hey, what if she's in a relationship or something? Or likes someone else?" You questioned thoughtfully.

He snapped back to attention and his face dropped. "I didn't think of that..."

Then his expression hardened and you felt a shiver go down your spine. Remind me not to get on his bad side right now...

"If she's the one...I'll do anything to make her mine."

You laughed nervously, but his expression didn't change, and he locked his eyes with yours.

"Anything."

————————

A/N:

Just for clarification...this is not a yandere story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
266K 10.9K 37
"so, what am I to you?" Taehyung asked. "Best friend?" She teased. "okay, I'll really kiss you now to make you realize" Taehyung warned. {Completed s...
318K 12.3K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...
5.4K 233 27
Yoonmin --- "You know it all, you're my best friend," --- "You always will be remembered in our hearts, as the one whose hope never faded," --- | Tr...