Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

Mortimer series

6.1K 140 59
By repunzel0313

Hello, my loves! How has been your day so far?

It has come to my attention that a lot you want future books about some of the characters such as Wolf, Carter and Damon and have been asking me about it. So I've decided to let you in on some sneak peaks of future books in the Mortimer series!!!!! I hope it doesn't spoil anything for you and that this keeps you hooked on the following books!

SO here as all the books that are in the Mortimer Series!!!

His, Hers, Ours. Book one of the Mortimer series:

But what I didn't realise was the man walking towards me and put his leather jacket around my shoulders.

"You're cold, here."

I looked down and stuttered a thank you.

He lifted my chin so that I could look him in the eyes.

"No need to thank me, angel. Come with me."

I couldn't help but blush at him.

"O-ok. But don't hurt my daughter please."

"Don't worry angel I won't hurt my little princess"

What just happened?

----------------------

Everleigh is a 21-year-old single mum from England. She moved to America with her 3-year-old daughter Rose and her 2-year boyfriend Dan.

But he beats her and blames her for his unsuccessful business. She does everything to protect her daughter.

But that one night, she is saved. That night changes her life, she becomes his angel and Rose his princess... of the one and only Ash Mortimer, the leader of the Dark Snakes.

Guns and Roses. Book two of the Mortimer series:

I wish I could just go to a corner and hide. pretend I don't exist.

This club/ party type thing, whatever you call this place where I'm at, I could really do without.

This guy that seemed very off came up to me, seeing that my friends had oh so nicely left me to fend for myself. I was standing at the bar waiting for my next drink when he started talking to me and then he started getting a little to close to me.

"Hey th-there sexy kitten, you ready for me to rock your world?" He only but slurred out. I scrunched my nose at his breath.

"Sorry... I'm here with my boyfriend." What a total lie! Rose you liar!! You only wish you had a boyfriend!

"Yeah right, what he doesn't know won't kill him.. I bet..." the weirdo couldn't finish before a pair of strong arms came around my waist.

"Hey, baby. How's my girlfriend doing?" A deep husky voice that I remember quite distinctly.

But before I could understand what came next a pair of lips crashed onto mine like I was the air he needed.

Why on earth is Kendyn Emery kissing me?

--------------------------------

Rose Mortimer is one of the children of the notorious gang leader power couple: Everleigh and Asher Mortimer.

She is the opposite of the rest of the people at school. At 17 she has more secrets than most people.

But she is is not the only one.

Kendyn Emery is what you call a " bad boy player", well that's the image that people have of him. But he has a lot more going on in his life.

What will a night, a sticky situation, leads to a kiss that will forever mark both of them.

What did a kiss from a Rose do?

Wolfgang. Book three of the Mortimer series:

So Fire, what would you like to drink?"

"Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me.  I just shrugged.

"Well yeah, fire with your hair and the way your dance. So Fire was only appropriate. And besides, I don't know your name." I teased.

"I'll take a vodka and cranberry please."

"What no name?" I asked. She let out a small laugh collecting the glass with her drink in it and taking a small sip.

"I quite like staying anonymous, it's a lot more fun don't you think?"

-----------

The Mortimer's have grown and for most have become young adults.

But what happens when Wolf takes over for his mum and finds himself up against a fiery redhead that doesn't like to be chained?

Freyah Kent was a sweet and innocent girl till she had to move from Ireland to the USA after her mother's death. She finds herself enrolled in a life she never dreamt of, doing things she never wanted to do till the day where she get's a job to bring the Mortimer down, or so in this case, Wolfgang.

*********

Her Damon. Book four of the Mortimer series:

After Rose and Kendyn, Wolf and Freyah, it's finally time for Damon.

The Mortimers are back in business and the eldest of the gang has found himself in a delicate situation...

Emrys Belle, a single mother, a doctor, soon to be a heart surgeon, finds herself saving the life of one of the most powerful gang leaders of the world without even knowing it.

Will these two souls find their way back to each other or will fate have other plans?

Emrys' pov:

Once I heard a car drive away I stood up and started walking again at a faster pace. I walked by another alley and this time I heard groans of pain. Me being me, I went to inspect what it was and I found a rather strong looking man laying on the floor in a pool of blood. I put Aj down at a safe distance and told him to look away and call an ambulance. Me being a nurse I taught Aj to be able to call for help when it is needed and he is always a great help and listens to me in these sort of situations.

"Sir, can you hear me? " I knelt down next to him checking his heart rate and to see if he was still breathing. And thank the gods he was.

"Sir? If you can hear me squeeze my hand." I held his hand and he managed to squeeze only lightly but I left out a breath of relief when he did.

"Ok sir, my name is Emrys and I'm here with my son Aj. Don't worry I'm a doctor and I'm here to help you."

The lost one. Book five of the Mortimer Series:

Carter Was always the one to stand out like a sore thumb between all the Mortimer children and had been born in the most tragic of ways.

He juggles between the USA and Russia.

Keeping mostly to himself and building a reputation that would make anyone run for the hills at the near sight of him.

Brandy Wells is a girl lost and going nowhere, held under the power of her step-father and step-brother making her life a living hell since her mother remarried after her father left her at a tender age. She fights her way to stay alive but nothing seems to ever go her way...

What happens when these two broken souls meet?

Brandy Wells:

"Oh my gosh! I am so so sorry! Here let me help yo-"I tried skating to him but of course I had to get my feet tangled and trip making matters worse and getting his very expensive suit even more ruined.

"Oh no, no, no. I'm sorry sir, please let me get something to clean it off or at least let me pay the dry cleaners or something." I babble on feeling like this situation couldn't get any worse.

"Betty!" And I spoke too soon.

"It's Brandy..." I mumble under my breath and the guy I crashed into seemed to have heard me.

"This can't keep happening! This was the last straw! You are fired!" My manager screamed at my face making me cower back in fear, tears stinging my eyes.

"No please. I need this job, you don't understand please-"I begged, keeping the tears at bay.

"There is no need to fire her, I was at fault in this situation. I bumped into her not the other way around." The man I crashed into came to my defence for which I was grateful for.

My manager huffed and walked away after being taken aside by the man for a talk.

"Get back to work." He snapped.

I mouthed a thank you to my saviour only now realising how good looking he was.

Chocolate brown hair and deep blue eyes as dark as night. He nodded and left the dinner.

Trouble and Law. Book six of the Mortimer Series:

Little Alex has grown and has now become a man but is still living as a wreak less teenager searching for the thrill of breaking the law.

But when trouble finally catches up to him, and he finds himself face to face with a special someone from his past. How will he react, especially now that she is his lawyer?

Marlow never asked for these things to fall upon her. She never wanted to be the daughter of a very successful and powerful lawyer to the underworld of thugs, gangs and mafia leaders. She never asked to fall in love in her teens with the cliché bad boy of her school, only to find herself broken hearted in the end. She never wanted to have a loveless relationship that would soon lead to marriage. But what choice did she have?

She had everything, the job, the nice apartment, the money, the husband, the perfect life, or so she thought. Until he showed up again bringing a hurricane of chaos in his way.

Bear in mind there might be more books added to the series as the stories go on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318 0 30
π–π‘πžπ§ 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐜 π›π’π­πœπ‘ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐒𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 ---------------------------------------------- BOOK 2 OF...
3.2K 861 23
*Book One Of The Federation Series* Silvia Eastman was only five when her parents were murdered in front of her by a pack of infamous rogues. The emo...
1.3M 19.7K 77
I wish I could just go to a corner and hide. pretend I don't exist. This club/ party type thing, whatever you call this place where I'm at, I could...
413K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...