Be Mine Forever

By KellyHYang

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 38

5.2K 193 22
By KellyHYang

*Don Don Don ... Update time. I am back. Miss me? Hehe. I managed to update this time fast compared to the last week. I am doing to finish this story first and I have no time for editing. sorry about that. now I am here, updated a new chappie. I hope you enjoy it.😍

I want to dedicate this chappie to my lovely friend, Andrea(@AndreaSVessman) You are such a lovely friend. You always ask me about how my story is going and listen to every whines about me and my life. Thank you for becoming my friend. You are really one of my lovely friends. Love you, Andrea.❤

Here comes my new chappie, remember to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ME on wattpad.❤❤❤

Happy 6K Views day, my fans. Thanks a lot for this 😘😘😘

Love you all my fans and my readers *Mwah 😘😘😘

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 38

John's POV

I will be yours forever

I won't let you go, John

I will be your Mrs. Fredericks

Gina's words when I proposed her flashed into my mind. Damn it! Every single words of her were now like daggers piercing my heart though they once made me so hyped and happy. I was staring at the ring for god know how long I was.

"I am not going to give up, Gina as long as I am alive. I won't let you run away from me this time and I am going to put this ring on your hands back. This ring belongs to you. Only you," I muttered in my mind as I gripped the ring hard in my hand. This ring mean a lot to me and I didn't want to lose it. So, I decided to keep it in my safe, "Stay here for a while. I'll be back for you as soon as possible."

I breathed out a sign. I was so certain that I had to go many places in order to chase her, judging from her sudden disappearance to Mexico back then. She isn't an easy type when it comes to playing hide and seek. She is like an expert in that. God! How am I going to win against her? I took out my passport and grabbed my car keys before I rushed downstairs.

"Mom, Dad, I won't be back for a while. I am going to follow her. Don't worry I am going to take her back. Trust me, okay?" I said, smiling weakly at them as I sat across them in the living room. I had a hunch that she went back to Alaska and I am sure about that. According to her behaviors, she is definitely going to hunt for her parents' reasons and she won't give up until she get appropriate and satisfying answers.

"I trust you, John but just don't made me disappoint you. Oh! Here," my dad said, handing me a folder. I raised my brows at him. What? Is there another secret left to be revealed?

"What is that?" I asked but he looked away. Why is he back to mute again? My blood boiled at the sight as soon as I opened that folder and read the content inside. What the heck! I glared at my parents who were avoiding my eyes at that moment.

"So, you made the contract with her parents? God!" I sighed with an awe. They were being so serious, huh!

"Yes, we made but it isn't legal. We just did that to seal our promises stronger. We are serious about this marriage, John. We all want you two marry and live a peaceful and happy life. I hope you understand us," he explained and I sighed again. I could accept this. Knowing my parents, I was so sure my parents were so persistent to give them something back for my sin back then and also I knew they all want us to be happy.

My eyes shifted back to the contract. My parents and also her parents both wrote their agreements neatly with their signs on it. It stated that I had to marry her after I became twenty six. I heaved a sign. So, all the events that had happened between us were according to this contract and their ridiculous plan to make us fall in love. God! How will she react when she knew this?

"I trust you, Johnny. Get her back. We are rooting for you." My mom finally spoke, encouraging me. God! I thought she was sleeping or spacing out the whole time. She had been so silent during my conservation with them though it was more like I was talking with dad only.

"Thanks, Mom and Dad. I am going now. Don't worry! I will get her back. I promise," I said, smiling a little at them. "Ah! Dad, can you help me with some of my works here? I need someone to-"

"Don't worry about that. I can fix it. You only need to focus on her RIGHT NOW!" he cut, frowning at me like he is going to kill me if I stayed for another words.

"Okay, I will. Bye, Mom, Dad" I said as I gave them a quick hug before I fled out of the house. They didn't say nothing but smiled and nodded with agreements. It was the only peaceful moment I had today.

......

I was now on my way to the airport, calling Ren who is my friend also my trusted pilot.

"Hey, what's-"

"I am coming to the airport, Ren. I will arrive soon. Prepare the plane. I am going to Alaska." I ordered, cutting him and not letting him ask any questions.

"Umm ... Okay, I-." Ren replied hesitantly but I ended the phone after hearing 'okay'.

My mind was full with the thoughts of how to convince Gina and I couldn't concentrate on the driving. My heart was racing inside me and I didn't know how much I increased the speed. I had wasted three hours, chatting and fighting with my parents. God! Why did I used such a precious time on that?

I wanted to meet her as soon as possible and solve all the problems between us. I didn't want them ruin our relationship. They said time cure the pain but I didn't think it is true especially now. I am so sure time and distance would make us apart and lead us to permanent breakup which I fear most.

The next hours being on the plane was a complete torture for me. It was like living in the hell. I couldn't sleep or eat. My brain was also as busy as hell thinking about begging her and soothing her. God dammit! I wished I arrive Alaska soon.

Gina's POV

"You knew him, aren't you?" I snapped as Lucy opened the door and appeared in front of me. I went directly to her house from the airport after I arrived Alaska. I couldn't wait anymore to hear her out. My patience was losing and my anger was fuming inside me. How did she lie to me in face? Why didn't she tell me? Why did almost all the people I trust backstab me? Argh! What did I do in my previous life to encounter all of this?

"Sweetie, what happened?" she asked with worries all over on her face. She might have sense my anger and hurt because her face turned white as she observed me carefully. I felt like I am about to cry at the moment and I did. I never thought I was betrayed by her. She is so close to me. She dragged me into her house and made me sit on the couch.

"Gina, baby, what's wrong? What happened? Did John hurt you? Why are you crying?" she said, wiping my tears with her thump. I couldn't find my voice and so I cried out loud for a moment while she was hugging me and putting me in her warm embrace. The pain in my heart was increasing every minute and second whenever I thought about all the things happened during the past few days and months. It was killing me to death.

"Lucy, ANSWER ME! You knew John is that bastard, aren't you? Tell me!" I snapped out loud as soon as my voice returned. My curiosity was killing me every seconds. I was so sure about her knowing John from the beginning. I just didn't know why she didn't tell me. What was her problem? What was she thinking? Blood at Lucy's face drained upon hearing my words as she pulled me away from her and faced me with shocks and terrors in her eyes.

"How-did-you-know,-Gina?" she stammered, chocking a little. She looked so frightened and trembling like a mouse which was being caught by a cat. Ha! She knew what will happen when I found out about her lying to me and yet she did. What the hell was inside her brain?

"So, you knew. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? HOW COULD YOU?" I yelled as I stood up immediately. More tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't control myself from breaking down. Hearing that she lied to me directly from her pained me more though I knew that. Being betrayed by the love ones is like one hell of pain for me and my heart couldn't endure that.

"Sweetie, I am sorry. I am sorry for not telling you earlier. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to see you in pain just like the past. I want you to be happy with him. I don't want to see you suffer because of that past again." She said, holding my hands between hers. I didn't find myself facing her and I continued staring at the wall in front of me.
"Happy? Yeah, I was happy like a fool before I knew the truth but now, I am dying. You didn't know how it feel like when the person you trusted most betray you. You just don't know how it feel like. It hurt like hell," I shoved her hands off and sat back on the couch a little bit further away from her. I am so angry with her right now. I didn't want to see her face or hear her out. I faced my back to her, ignoring whatever the crap she is going to say or do.

"Sweetie, calm down. I didn't betray you and I won't do that ever. I thought it was the best not telling you the truth. I just don't want to see you being miserable again. Trust me, Gina. I did that for the best," She came near and patted my back. The best? She thought it is the best? What the crap! It was the lamest reason I had ever heard. So, she wanted me build a relationship with lies and deceptions?

"Is that your reason? What the hell, Lucy. You should have told me earlier. Did I look like a dumb in your eyes that you fool me? It is lame. You know I like the truth and honesty. You clearly know that," I spat, whipping my head back to her direction. I am so pissed right now that I wanted to stormed out this house but I couldn't. I still have many questions to ask her.

"Gina, please! Don't think like that. I am sorry."

Silence crept in as I turned my head opposite to her side and ignored her again. It was painful to see her face. She didn't say anything to me and we sat there quietly for a few minutes.
"Did he know I am Chrissy from the start?" I asked, breaking the ice. I had a hunch that he didn't know that too according to his reactions and I wanted to confirm it. I am not sure about why I asked that but one thing for sure is I didn't want to hate him for what he didn't do.

"No, he didn't. I am certain. Actually, his parents called me before he came to meet you. They didn't want you know John was that boy and they wanted me to keep it as a secret. They also told me that they didn't tell him you were that girl. So, I thought it was good idea and agreed with them. Sorry, Gina. I didn't mean to hurt you." She said softly with her eyes down to the floor.

"So, he didn't know," I murmured and leaned back to the couch. A part of me was happy to hear those words while the other part was collapsing. What am I going to do now? Can I live without seeing him in the rest of my life?

"Sweetie, want to eat something?" she asked. At first, I am going to reject because I didn't have appetite but my stomach was growling with hunger. I didn't have anything back then on the plane. So, I nodded a little, making her fled to the kitchen.

Buzz Buzz

My phone was vibrating inside my purse almost all the time and I was so certain it was John. So, I ignored them. How the hell did he think I will answer his call and listen to his disgusting voice? Argh! Didn't he have any sense?

After a few minutes, Lucy came back with some cupcakes. Their tantalizing smell filled the room immediately and started making my stomach growl more. I picked one of them and took a bite. God! It is so delicious. I couldn't help but moaned at the taste. Lucy was smiling with some tears inside her eyes.

"I am sorry for earlier, Lucy. I didn't mean to shout at you. I am sorry. I know you did this for my sake but I couldn't help myself, yelling at you," I murmured, glancing at her, "Also, I forgive you, Lucy."

Her face lightened up after my words. "Thank you, Sweetie. I understand you and I don't blame you for that." She beamed and hugged me tightly, "How could I blame you when I am the one with fault?"

I felt some wetness on my back as her voice turned weak. I patted her back, "Don't blame yourself too much. I forgive you, Lucy. Shhh ... Stop crying, I am going back home. I am tired and I need some sleep."

"Oh really? You can sleep here."

Now, she had stopped crying. Her attention was now on persuading me to sleep here at her house. Her eyes were begging me to stay but I refused,

"No, I am going back home, Lucy. I need some time to be alone. Don't worry I will visit you soon."

Her eyelashes dropped down as she walked me to the front door.

"Did you forgive, John too?"

I was stunned by her sudden outburst as my head snapped back at her and stared blankly. She was looking at me with some sparks of hopes in her eyes. Why did she ask that? Did John ask her for that? Is she on his side?

"I didn't," I replied curtly, not showing any hint of emotion on my face. Sparks in her eyes died along with the little smile on her face. What! Did she want me forgive him?

"So, what will happen to your wedding?"

What was she trying to ask? What does she want to know? Didn't she get that answer already?
"Isn't it clear? It is off for forever. We are over," I snorted, trying to look cool. I didn't want her worry about me. I don't care whether she is on his side or mine but I just want to assured her that I am fine though I was hurting inside.

"I am so sorry about that, Sweetie. I am sorry to hear that," She whispered with a sob. I hugged her, "It is fine. I am okay. It is just nothing for me. You know I am strong. I am not that little and weak girl anymore," I said, patting her back. She didn't say anything back to me as I bade farewell to her, "Bye, Lucy. I am going now."

All I wanted to do right now was to throw myself on the bed and sleep my sadness away.

"To Sitka home," I told Grey as soon as I hopped inside the car. He nodded and started the engine. The drive was peaceful. I looked the surrounding through the window. Everything looked so pleasant and every people I saw seemed happy as they walked to their destinations.

My heart ached. Why couldn't my life be like that? Pleasant and happy? Did I do something so bad in my previous life? Why do I felt like the whole universe is against whenever something good happened in my life? Didn't I deserve to be happy? My entire world was in terrible mess right now and I didn't know how to solve or continue to survive. A hot tear fell down on my cheek.

"We are here, Gina" his words cut my strings of thoughts and I looked him over my shoulders, "Thank you, Grey. I will call you when I need you," I said before I went out of the car and ran towards my speedboat.

"Okay, Gina. Take care."

I drove the speedboat fast to my home. The weather was so cold and it was sending me all types of shivers down my spine. I hoped it could freeze my brain so that I won't think about my life and about him anymore. I just wanted that icy cold air would take some of my pains away.

I wasted no time, tying the speedboat to the nearby post as soon as I arrived. I was so eager to rush to my bedroom and drift off to another planet or world because my whole body including my mind was so tired and I didn't want my mind engage to another episode of drama. I just wanted to sleep because it was the only medicine I could think to cure my bleeding heart right now.

........

Ding Dong Ding Dong ....

"Who is it?" I groaned, rising from my bed. I had been sleeping for god know how long and I didn't wake up until that freaking doorbell rang. I dragged my legs to the front door, cursing that person who wake me up from the peaceful sleep in my mind.

"Who is it?" I asked as I opened the door. You have got to be kidding me! My eyes flashed open at that person, standing so handsome in front of me. God! What was he doing here? I pulled the door handle quickly and attempted to close but I failed. Why is he so strong? Urg!

"Gina, wait. I am sorry. Can you hear me out, please? I'm really sorry for what happened in the past. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean-"

"Stop! Leave. Me. Alone, Mr. Fredericks. I don't want to listen to your pathetic apologies and I won't accept any of them. I don't have any intentions to forgive you. We are over. The wedding is off. Now, LEAVE!" I cut whatever his words and tried to shut the door but I failed miserably again. He always stopped me whenever I did. God! He was using his inhuman strength as an advantage here and I was there standing so pissed off.

"No, I won't. I won't leave you alone again. I won't do that twice. I already regretted for leaving you alone back then in that forest and I won't do that again. I won't ever leave you until I die. I am sorry. I'm really sorry. Gina, please give me a second chance. Please? I beg you," he begged, sounding so miserable with tears soaked in his eyes.

Shit! Get yourself, Gina. Don't give in. Why did my heart back to weak again? Don't forgive him though it was hurt seeing him like this. Remember what he did to you, Gina. Don't forget it. I reminded myself and shook my head.

"No, there is no second chance for you. We are over. That's it," I declared and pulled the door with all of my force but his grip was firm and I couldn't manage to slam the door shut. Argh! Did he want me kill him? He was starting to irritate my sensitive anger.

"Gina, please?"

"NO! My answer will always be NO to you. BACK OFF, LEAVE ME ALONE," I screamed as I emphasized the words I wanted him to understand. He froze, staring me. I tried another attempt to close the door but I failed again. It was stupid of me to think that he loosen his grip on the door because he looked like a statue. Arrrr! Come on! When is he going to let go of the door so I could shut it up?

"Hey! Let go of the damn door! Why are you being like this, Mr. Fredericks? I said we are over. Don't you understand my word? Are you deaf?" I said but I think I was more like yelling at him. I was losing my patience. If I continued looking at him, I might rather kill him or worse I might end up forgiving him, hugging him and kiss him. God! I didn't want that. We are over and I didn't want to be with him for the rest of my life. We are not destined together.

"I am doing this because I love you so much, Gina. I would die rather than losing you. I am not letting you go and I won't ever give up."

He stepped and leaned closer to my face. Shit! His nearness wasn't helping me as my heart started to beat wildly and my cheeks! God! They are going to look like red tomatoes. I pushed him so vigorously that made him stumble on his feet but his hands were still on the door, gripping hard like it was the last lifeguard for him.

"Then, die. I don't need you in my life, you jerk," I sneered, kicking his right leg hard which he reacted with a wince, "Ouch!"

Right now, his hands were now his legs, rubbing the area I kicked. He seemed hurt but I didn't care. It wouldn't kill him, will it? I smirked at him as he still didn't realize that his hands were no longer able to stop me from slamming the door shut.

"Phew! Finally!" I heaved a sign after closing the door successfully.

Ding dong ... Ding dong ...

"Gina, I am sorry. I know you won't forgive me and I won't ask for that. You can hate me as much as you want. Please just give me a second chance to prove my love to you. I won't let you go and I am not giving up."
God! He is so persistent, huh! I was sure he would come here every day and repeat those words like a mantra. How am I supposed to go out or how am I supposed to listen his words? Damn it! It is going to be a big frustration for me.

I ran back to my room. Shit! Why am I feeling like crying all of sudden? Why did I become weak? I didn't notice that tears already rained down from my eyes by the time I reached the room. Thank god that I didn't break down in front of him. My heart was throbbing with pain. He didn't know how much hurt I was experiencing right now. He wasn't the only one who was hurt. I was also suffering the pains as equally as him. Maybe more because I am a girl. Females tend to have weak hearts, aren't they?

"Why didn't you let me go? Why did you follow me? You knew I mean every words I said back in LA but why are you doing this to me? Please ... Leave me alone, John. If you love me, just do what I said. Please don't dare to start this misery. I don't want to suffer it again and I am sure you also don't want that, recalling those painful past."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Longest chappie I think. Lol😅

What do you think about this chapter? Do you think John would get her back? 😀

If you enjoy this, remember to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ME on wattpad.❤

Friendly reminder: Don't be a ghost, my lovely fans 👻

Thank you for reading my story. Have a nice and lovely day, my lovelies. Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.9K 16
#150 in short story "Mariana, please for crying out loud, stop this game. They both don't deserve this," I said while walking toward her. "They would...
1M 10.3K 16
Running away from the dark past of her life, Sofia McCommer is determined to start new and prove her worth to her family by joining her family busine...
9K 582 31
Previously known as ' Seeking Truth.' 195/344k In Mystery #17 In Feel #27 In Feel What does a person desire? Money to warm up their pockets? A mans...
638 26 51
WARNING!!! CONTAINS ADULT THEMES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!! 18++++++ New town... New school... The po...