♀ SPADES //; mb's

Por DEMONSAREUGLY

❝ HEY , UGLY ! FIGHT ME ! ❞ - in which a childish girl has to save the world MÑs

β˜Ύβ– ✟...*/ i . bio
β˜Ύβ– ✟...*/ ii . slayer lore !
⍣✞❦ shipping call !

β˜Ύβ– ✟

192 40 5
Por DEMONSAREUGLY

- ̗̀  ACE ARAYA / THE SLAYER ! ̖́-

🗡╳ ▩ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 ! residing in oakland , california ; during the day , she attends school as a popular soccer captain , a quick - witted and outspoken troublemaker who charms her peers and irks her educators . at night , she is the guardian of her city , and those that the things which lurk in the dark attempt to prey upon . she is the chosen one , the slayer . she's cocky , resilient , yet impulsive and childish . she loves the strength that comes with being a slayer , and the opportunity to help those in need ; but she loathes the responsibility , and the constant target on her back that comes with being ❝ she who fights the darkness ❞  .

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 !
𝚋𝚒𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 + 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒 !

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

386K 18.6K 63
[BOOK ONE OF THE VAMPIRE AND THE GHOST SERIES] She's dead, he's undead. An unusual duo make their way through the modern world, and its modern chall...
492K 17.5K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
Mahal Por Rosy

Paranormal

6.4K 902 21
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...