Hold You Down (August Alsina...

By dollie_

Megan is having trouble balancing her life in Chicago and in Atlanta until she meets August Alsina. They both... More

Prologue
Ch:1-intro
Ch2-Practice Begins
ch3-Auditions
Ch4-Snow Day
Ch5-B****es in ATL
Ch6-Magic City
Ch7-Vibe
Ch8-Party Plans
Ch9-Pre-Celebration
Ch10-21st
Ch11-Secrets
Ch12-Bad Business
Ch13-Starting Over
Ch14-Truth & Groupies
Ch15-St.Louis
Ch16-Warning
Ch17-Who Gone Stop Me?
Ch18-Where is She?
Ch19-Information
Ch20-Downtown
Ch21-Beginning
Ch22-Ghost
Ch23-Shoot or Die
Ch 26: New Plans
Ch 27: Stubborn
Ch 28: In Your Hood
Ch 29: Dead Man
Ch:30 Bad News
Ch 31: Break Down
Ch 32: Easy NIght
Ch:33 Part 1
Ch 33: part 2
Ch 34: somewhat of the truth
Ch 35- plans
Ch36- Killa
Chapter 37- I'm out
chapter 38- TOGETHER!!!
Sequel

Ch 25: Recovery

2.9K 98 6
By dollie_

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND FOR ANY MISTAKES, FORGIVE ME!!

Megan's POV

"can i come back in?" Robin asked me on the other side of the door.

"Yea come on." I said lifting my self up on the bed/table.

"Good, cause those people was lookin at my ass crazy." she took a seat in the chair that is leaned up against the peach colored wall. I asked her can she come to the doctor office with me cause i didn't want to be by myself. Zo just started a new job and she couldn't take off for today and plus i really miss my best friend.

"How ya been?" she asked me.

"umm..better each day.. its a challenge." i told her, it's been five days since i been back to the A. I have been staying at August's house,but i think its time for me to leave. There is nothing i can do there forreal he is never home and plus i have to start packing if i wanna go back to Chicago.

"when u really get better we gon go out and celebrate." Robin said in her thick ass accent, sometime i can't understand. I just be shaking my head yes sometimes..i think its funny.

"celebrating?? ion know Robin, to be honest im not going to clubs in a long time." With everything that happen i just want to stay in one place.

"who said i was talkin bout club...we can have a guhs day go to a spa or shopping ya know.

"a spa does sound nice." i smiled a little bit.

"yea and we can bring Zo, cause she hella funny." she started laughing.

"what did yall do when i was gone?" i asked. I could tell by the look on her face they was up to no good.

"Guh..so we was out shopping cause she needed a fit for ha date, and this guh yellin for help..asking too many damn questions..making instagram videos, going up to dem old folks and asking stupid ass questions..i was just getting weak." Robin was laughing so hard as she was replaying the scene in her head.

"Zo is a mess." i said laughing. I know how my cousin is, she always been a crazy/funny person when we was little.

There was a soft knock on the door, then it opened. I seen my doctor walk into the room. He took a seat in the rollie chair and pulled out his chart.

"how are u ladies doing today." he greeted us.

"fine." Robin said smirking, i know she isn't trying to give this man the googly eyes, he old enough to be her daddy.

"I'm getting better each day." i said.

"that's good...umm so i heard that you have been having some back pains and some bleeding is that right?"

I shook my head yes.

"have you been having pregnancy symptoms in the last two months?" Dr.Keller asked as he was looking on his chart.

"no , but I did throw up recently." I told him, remembering the night like it was yesterday. A few minutes later I was in the back of a van being kidnapped.

"Well that explains the back problems and the bleeding that you have being having." his light colored skin looked up to me. "I'm sorry to this Ms.Nory, but this is a sign of a..incomplete miscarriage." his tone went softer.

I dropped my head and let my legs hang freely. I didn't even get a chance to find out if I really was pregnant. I took Ms. Vivian word and thought I was since she is older and wise, but I didn't feel like I was til that night but all that changed when I was getting beat up. I had a 50/50 thought on if I was pregnant. The last time I did it was 2months ago with August now when I think about it, it make sense now.

" what can I do about it?" I started inter winding my fingers with each other.

"we can do an ultrasound...so make sure there isn't any more tissue left over from the miscarriage...if it is then we will have to do a dilation and curettage."

"what is that." I still wasn't looking up.

"Well it is a procedure were we will be removing tissue from inside of the uterus...We do this for many reasons but in your case we are doing this to clear the uterine lining." he explained.

"so will she be going into surgery?" Robin spoke up and asked, I almost forgot that she was in the room.

"No, there will be no cutting involved, all I do is use my medical instrument and go inside of her uterus." he looked over to her. "do u want to do that?" he asked.

I really don't have a choice, ion want to have left overs of the miscarriage in me so i'm just going to go with this. "umm..yea." i said finally looking up at him.

"I'm gojng to need you to sign these papers." he handed me two papers, one was explaining the procedure and the other was giving them permission. "it should take 15- 30 minutes to do the procedure , but you will have to stay for some few hours "

"ok that is fine with me." i rubbed my hand over my face. I'm still trying to process this, i don't know how i feel about this. I wasn't ready to be a mother...i didnt even know i was pregnant..the baby wasn't even fully developed. I don't know if i want to cry or if i just want to move on with my life and not look back on this part.

"can u not tell August." I said to Robin after Dr.Keller left the room.

"why would i tell him." she smacked her lips.

"cause..you look like you want to."

"because i think u should, he needs to know that u was pregnant and had a miscarriage...what if he wanted to be here with you." why is it that she's talking up for him.

"if he really wanted to know what was going on he wouldn't be ignoring me or giving me the fuckin silent treatment." I'm trying not to let his stupidity get to me, but it already is.

"that still doesn't give u a right to be stubborn and not tell him." she rolled her eyes.

"Robin, just dont fuckin tell me..please." i said irritated.

So what if im being stubborn, he's the reason i'm like this. Don't shut me out or i won't be stubborn, that's it. It's stupid that i'm letting him get to me, but i have feelings for him.

"ok..Megan what ever you say."

***********************

4 Hours Later

August's POV

I been doing a lot of thinking since everything went down. I realized that Megan could of got killed out there if i didn't save her, who else who would of helped her. My album is dropping ina few more weeks and I need to write a few more songs, so i been in the studio a lot lately to finish em. I know i haven't been around Megan its just i have so much going on. I need to get back on track with my work. A few days before my album drops it's going to be alot of things going ona and when it does drop there will be no days off.

I heard the door open and seen Megan walk past and head upstairs, she been staying here for a few days,ion mind though because i like her presence.

"umm so smells good in here." I heard Robin loud ass coming into the kitchen. "Aug u can cook." she asked walking up on me.

I talked to ma momma the other day and told her Megan and I wasn't on good terms and i been ignoring her, i couldn't tell her the whole story cause she would of flipped out. She told me to do something from the heart to tell her i was sorry for how i been acting lately. Over the pass few months i notice that Megan don't really give af about material things, so i decided to cook my famous gumbo, NO style.

"yea.. i ain't no bum nigga dat don't know how to cook." why tf er'body be shocked that ion know how to cook.

"now i ain't say u was a bum nigga now." she fixed her a bowl of my gumbo.

"damn these shrimks hella big." she was stirring around her food.

"how was she at the doctor's.?" I asked her, I know Robin has a big ass mouth.

"she was good.." she said.

"what about the baby." i said, catching her off guard.

That was another thing on my mind, her being pregnant. It was a 100% chance cause for some reason i remember exactly what happen that night and condom wasn't involved. Ion know why this just caught my mind recently. I guess when it happen you get caught up and don't worry about it but when some body else bring it up they take u back to that memory.

she started coughing. "damn...this hella spicy, what u put in here." she said trying to change the subject.

"i aint tell yo ass...now what about the baby."

"she was pregnant." she tried to act surprised.

"Robin i know that u know." i was getting irritated right now, damn just tell me what i want to know.

"Look August if u really want you know u need to go up there and ask her...I'm tired of being in the middle of this. She is my friend but she can be so damn stubborn at times...but yo ass need to go up there and apologize, this is a time where she needs you the most and your pushing her away, why..cus ya ass don't wanna catch more feelings..so what maybe you need to catch feelings for her maybe she's the one, but take you ass up there and TALK to her." Robin said snapping on me.

I already know what to do about this situation, that's why i canceled er'thing and cooked fo ha. I'm not good with this feelin shit, so i know its going to be hard work.

After i let Robin out, I walked into my room. I didnt see Megan in my room so i checked into my bathroom, she should be in there since i ran her bath water before she came home on placed candles throughout the bathroom.

The door is slightly cracked, i pushed it opened and walked towards her as she was standing infront of the sink in her bra and panties lathering her skin with lotion. I stopped and looked at her bruises, I never got a chance to see how they look, for some reason I figured she had some. I got lost ina daze. I feel bad that i left her all alone with no one to comfort her, i could of slept in my room after my studio sessions, but i chose to sleep on the couch in the basement. It aint ha fault that i'm acting like this, its mines.

"If you gon keep staring then take a picture." she said knocking me out of my daze.

"ma bad ma, i just..i- aint know it looked that bad." i said, the regretted it after what i heard myself say. "i-iaint mean it like that." I said.

"you must've meant it since u thought it." she wasn't lookin at me.

"i cooked some gumbo." i aint good with this shit.

"yea i know." she said dry

"what's been going on wit ya..talk to me." i slightly guided her face by her chin with my hand. I leaned down so our lips could touch but she pushed me back a little bit.

"tuh..you really think..you can kiss me and make me feel all better."? she crossed her arms. "August, I can't fuckin deal wit ya ass right now... you wanna be on sum real shit.?" she asked.

"yea ma." i said leaning my back up aganisy the sink.

"you fuckin played me Aug..thank you for helping me, but that don't mean shit right..Those days when i needed you the most you wasn't there..you didn't ask if i was ok..did i need anything, or nothing. I was trying to run up behind you to see if you was alright when yo ass wasn't doing the same....I'm just so tried with this." she looked around then back at me.

"There is so much going on with you, one minute we hella close then the next you being hella distance..then ur snapping on my ass..you got a fuckin period of some.. I understand you work and u getting to the money,-"

"no u don't understand" i cut her off. "Megan why u gotta be so damn selfish..i-i i cancelled every fuckin thing i had when i found out you was down there. I even had my homeboy go down there to follow you to make sure you was ok, til i got everything right up here.. so don't come at me like that. I know yo ass is hurt and want comfort, but you gotta undastand i'm working to support my damn family ma...so chill wit all dat.. i made time fo ya today..i cooked, did ya bath for ya, i rented some movies so we can chill like before.." i told her. I needed to get thing straight wit ha ass. let her know that'll i'll drop certain shit if its a life or death situation.

"August..i'm just tired of everything." she said, i could tell by her voice that she was on the verge of crying, i pulled her in for hug, she wrapped her arms around my waist. "i-i-...wanna go home." she cried out. I rubbed my hands up n down her back. i ain't never been in this position before, well besides my mama when she broke down at my brother funeral,

Not just a regular guh, but Megan ain't no regular guh, she sum special. I can see her in my future, ion know when at in my future but i see her some where in there. It's crazy that she went from being a back ground dancer to one of my songs to her now here, crying in my arms about something we both experienced. She still beautiful to me inside and out, she ion need to let those niggas and haters see her down ya know. She got a bright future, she can't make this break her, she don't need to. I stood there holding Megan as she let everything out, she been crying on my shoulder for awhile now, ion mind. If this how we are going to spend our night then let it be.

**************

Megan's POV

I woke up with August arms wrapped around me. Last night was so unreal, i broke down in front of him. I let all the tears out that i've been holding on, he makes me so damn weak. I can never be tough around his ass. I looked up at him and watched him sleep, i never really notice how peaceful he looks. His smooth soft skin, the way his adam's apple stick so far out. I didnt realize that he was woke til he heard him chuckle. "why ya laughing?" i asked. "cause you playin wit ma chin hairs." he smiled a little bit. "cause it just looks perfect." i said as i kept playing with it.

"what time is it.?" i asked.

"8 some." he answered.

"ya bruise around ha eye is going away." he said.

I heard him but i didn't respond, ion wanna talk about my bruises they make me feel weak knowing that i got my ass beat and couldn't do nothing about it.

"i'm bout to ask ya some and u can;t lie.' he said.

"depends on what it is." i smirked.

"it's serious."

I looked up at him to let him know i was listening.

"are you still pregnant?" he asked me.

"how did you know?" i asked.

"don't worry bout it. just me know,"

"ugh ima talk to robin ass." i said in a low tone.

"it wasn't even here so chill out ma." he placed his hand behind his bed.

I sat up on the side of him."August, i had a miscarriage."

I watched as he sat up too, his emotion was blank i couldn't pick it out.

"somethings aren't meant to happen." he looked up at me.

"I know but-

"Megan, look at us we not even ina relationship, ion know what to call us...but it's just wasn't meant." was all he said. I'm not said anymore cause I know where he is coming from. God does things for a reason to teach us a lesson.

"let's go eat some of that good ole gumbo you cooked earlier, and watch those movies." i said stretching my body.

I thought telling him was going to be so hard, but it was actually easy. He understood it but i still aint get no emotion off of him, he's good at hiding it very well.

*************

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I JUST HAD WRITERS BLOCK

VOTE/COMMENT

& ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.9K 31
August and Gina have a past. He forgets about her. They reconnect and August tries to make things right with Gina. Can he makes things right complete...
42.3K 2K 33
Aliyah and August kids are almost grown and living life but there life is as fantastic as you think there is some struggles with love,friendship,pare...
116K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...
441K 10.6K 51
Amari Brook is a 20 Year old stripper. She's from New Orleans, But Residing In Atlanta. Amari never really thought she'd be a stripper, but its the o...