Unwanted Forced Wife (US#1)

By GlamoursMe

(Unwanted series#1) Ever heard of any unwanted person? Ever? Aziya was also one of them, an unwanted. No one... More

||Cast & Prologue & Covers||
||1.||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||8.||
||9.||
||10.||
||12.||
||13.||
||14.||
||Epilogue||
||Sequels||
Transmigration Version of Unwanted Forced Wife

||11.||

80.1K 2.9K 227
By GlamoursMe

||Ch 11: A New Start||•

||Aziya POV||

I sat in the lawn looking at the moon with a huge smile. Today six months had passed and he changed a lot. Slowly he fulfilled all the things which I wanted to do in my life.

I felt a hand wrapped around my eyes making me tensed up. I put my hand on it and relaxed because it was Murat. He removed his hand and I saw a rose in front of me in his other hand.

"Take it, mi Reina," he whispered in my ear making my smile huge. I grabbed it and smelled it. "Happy 6th month anniversary," he said sitting beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled at that and blushed ever so slightly. I saw a gift placed on my lap and gasped. "Gift?" I squealed looking at it. He nodded his head and placed it in my hands motioned me to open it.

I opened it and saw anklet. It was simple but beautiful. It was looking so delicate that I though if I touched it would broke. He kneeled down in front of me and took it from my hand and grabbed my right foot.

I looked at him with wide eyes and asked nervously, "What are you doing?" He chuckled and said, "I am doing what you see." "Please don't touch my foot. I don't like it," I said removing my foot but he held it and said, "But I like it. Now quiet please."

He placed my foot on his knee and wrapped anklet around my ankle. I smiled looking his cute gestured. I felt tears in my eyes and a tear fell on my cheeks from my eyes.

He looked up at me and sat beside me and wrapped me in his arms. He kissed on my head and wiped my tear, "Why is mi Reina crying?" he asked grabbing my face. He wiped my tears which again fell and hugged me tightly.

He put his chin on my head and said few minutes later, "You know what you never call me by my name and I never heard my name from you," I knew I never called him how could I call him with his name in front of him without shying, "My name is that bad? Don't you like it?" he asked like a baby.

I looked up at him shyly and whispered, "No your name is not bad it's just...," I trailed off thinking how to tell him. "Your shyness," he completed my sentence and I hid my face in his chest.

He moved his fingers in my hairs and said, "Come on. Say me my name in front of me." I shook my head. He grabbed my face again and said, "Come on. I insist." I opened my mouth and closed it again. I looked away and quickly whispered, "Murat."

He creased my cheeks and said with a smirk, "I didn't hear. Please once more time." I looked in his eyes and this time said a little loud, "Murat." "Yes, mi Reina," he said and kissed on my nose.

I blushed looking down and he pulled me in a hug. "If I say something will you do it?" he asked few minutes later. I nodded my head closing my eyes. "Stop expressing your feelings on your diary. Now you have me so please share your feelings with me," he requested softly.

I almost gasped at it, "You... you read it. Didn't you?" I asked looking at him hoping he didn't read it. He smiled sheepishly making me angry. "That's mean you also....," "Yes. I read your feelings about me too," he said rubbing his neck nervously looking no sorry.

It angered me more. I pushed him and stood up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back making me fell on his lap. "I hate you," I mumbled trying look angry and not to distract by our position. "No you don't," he said with a smirk and winked at me making me beetroot red.

I pushed myself away from him and ran inside the house to my room. He read my diary and knew my secret feelings for him. I put my hands on my face and thought he knew my feelings and was behaving sweet with me; what should I expected from him.

I heard my door knocked and heard his voice, "Open the door, Aziya." Whenever he called me with my name it made my heart happy. It sounds perfect from his mouth. "No," I said looking at the closed door. "OK. OK. Fine. Don't open but quickly get ready because we going out," he said. "OK." I said with a huge smile.

I quickly pulled a dress out of my closet and changed in them. I did my makeup. Since few months back I started doing makeup and getting ready.

I opened the door after getting ready and saw him still standing out of my room in his casual clothes. I looked at him from head to toe and he also looked at me. When I looked at him back, he smirked making me look away.

He came near me and held my hand and kissed on it. "Looking beautiful," he mumbled making me blushed and smiled. He wrapped my hand on his arm and took me to the out of the house.

•••

We sat in the restaurant waiting for our room and I roamed my eyes here and there. I put my elbows on the table and put my chin on my hands looking at him. He looked nervous. Shouldn't I be the one who should nervous?

I put my hand slowly on his which was on the table and squeezed it and asked, "Is everything fine?" He rubbed his neck with other hand and I knew that mean he was nervous or confuse. "Actually.. I want to... te--" "Your order," he was cut by a waiter and waiter put our order on the table.

Once the waiter went to the other table I asked him, "You were saying something." "It's nothing. Come on let's eat it," he said and started eating. I also started eating after a minute and still looked at him.

After dinner he took me inside a building. I gasped when we entered in the hall. It was a huge aquarium and I looked around in awe. I saw fishes and touched the glass and giggled when they all swim away.

I knew I was looked like a kid playing with fishes. Murat was smiling looking me and I was busy giggling at fishes.

•••

Today was so much beautiful day for me. I pecked on cheeks of Murat when we entered in the house and rushed up to my room with a blush, "Thank you for making my day beautiful," I yelled in happiness and shyness.

I tried to turn the knob of my door but it couldn't open. I again did but all in vain. "So Mrs. Murat...," I heard Murat voice and turned around only to look at him with his smirk, "Why this door not open?" He asked looking at me making me blush as I saw my lip mark on his cheeks.

I narrowed my eyes at him when his smirk getting big. "Don't tell you did this," I said pointing my finger at him. He smiled slyly and came near and picked me in his arms.

"What are you doing?" I shouted clenching my fists at his collar. "Carrying you," he simply said. "Please let me down. Please," I pleaded him hiding my face in his neck. "I am not gonna let fall, mi Reina," he said still carrying me without any effort.

"You know you are very light. It's look like I have to pay attention on your diet," he said entering in his room and he placed me on his bed. I looked at him and asked, "Why you bring me here? And you locked my room?" "I have my ways to lock your room. And about to bring you here.. Since now we will share this room." I looked at him astonishingly and didn't believe my ears.

I blinked at him numerous times with opened mouth. "Did you really....?" I asked shockingly. He nodded his head and said kissing my hands, "I maybe not in love with you," my smile slowly dropped hearing this, "yet," my eyes sparked up on this, "but know one thing your beauty and simplicity is making me slowly yet fastly falling for you," I looked at him biting my lips and tears in my eyes.

"I, Murat, a handsome yet arrogant husband of mi Reina, promise you, Aziya Murat, soon you will be loved by me completely."

On hearing this I threw my arms around his neck and sobbed. He rubbed my back gently and whispered sweet words which made me giggled in my tears. I pulled away and looked at him with a smile. "Start this whole relationship over again," he said wiping all of my tears.

I was shy yet nervous to sleep with him. I hesitantly slipped under the covers and saw him also getting inside the covers after turning the lights off. He turned the lamp on his side table off and looked at me in the light of moon whose shining was illuminating the room a little.

When I was almost slept he pulled me near him by wrapping his arm around my waist and I both drifted off to the sleep with a thought.

A new start.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

So how is the chapter beautiful or not?

*looking at the readers who are pouting*

Aww.. Don't pout I will give you all treat soon.😁 I am working on your treat when I will done with it, I will give you.😙

Now question time, what are you, a coffee lover or tea lover? I am both.

*hugging those who voted on previous chapters but this time a little tightly*

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
279K 19.3K 46
" What do you mean, doctor?" I asked. My heart dropping, putting piece to piece together. " Yes, Jahangir Ali Khan-" tension was coiling around my...
244K 25.1K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
397K 19.5K 18
(UFW sequel#1) (Unwanted series#2) Sania, a girl who hated men, a girl who lived in village, a girl who was abused by her father, a girl who was very...