Worth It

By blackgirlwrites

[COMPLETED] This story is messy! Prepare to be pissed! Lol More

Chapter 1: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 2: All In
Chapter 3: Feels Right
Chapter 4: The Wknd
Chapter 5: A Metaphor For Always
Chapter 6: Knowing What You Deserve
Chapter 7: Got Your Back
Chapter 8: Looking Out
Chapter 9: Being Present
Chapter 10: Heart to Heart
Chapter 11: Pining After You
Chapter 12: Heated Confrontation
Chapter 13: How It Went Down
Chapter 14: The Cat is Out of the Bag
Chapter 15: You Got Served
Chapter 16: In the Blink of An Eye
Chapter 17: Major Adjustments
Chapter 18: Official
Chapter 19: The Turn Up
Chapter 20: If It's Not One Thing...
Chapter 21: ...It's Another
Chapter 22: Pinky Promise
Chapter 23: The Visit
Chapter 24: The Interlude
Chapter 25: Things Fall Apart
Chapter 26: Curveball
Chapter 27: Thanks Ma
Chapter 28: The Smoke Has Cleared
Chapter 29: Our Next Move
Chapter 30: Clear the Room
Chapter 31: The Chat
Chapter 32: First Impressions
Chapter 33: Getting Acquainted
Chapter 34: Laying it All Down
Chapter 35: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 36: Decisions
Chapter 37: A Little Solace...
Chapter 38: Bittersweet Moments
Chapter 39: Back to Back
Chapter 40: Water Lilies
Chapter 41: The Light at the End
Chapter 42: New Life
Chapter 43: It's Me
Chapter 45: The Pieces He Left
Chapter 46: I Remember
Chapter 47: The Saturday After
Chapter 48: Puzzle Pieces
Part 49: The One Before You
Chapter 50: Denial Ain't Just A River...
Chapter 51: Detour
Chapter 52: Make Believe Love
Chapter 53: You Know How That Goes
Chapter 54: 6211 Lighthouse Drive
Chapter 55: Let's stay Together
Chapter 56: The Blow Up
Chapter 57: I'll Always Love You
Chapter 58: An Unforgettable Night
Chapter 59: The Truth About Us
Chapter 60: Snapped
Chapter 61: Go Handle Your Business
Chapter 62: These Arms
Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions

Chapter 44: Betrayal

1.3K 83 28
By blackgirlwrites

...
I stood back up from Kevin's lap surprised.

"Hello? Alyssa you there?"

Everyone kept asking me who it was. I ignored them and grabbed my keys. I quickly left the apartment. Kevin called out behind me.

"Oh. I see you have company," Ron said on the other end. "I can just call you back."

"No it's fine. I can talk," I said stepping into the elevator.

"Good," he said huskily into the phone. "I've missed the sound of your voice.

"How am I speaking to you right now? I thought you were---"

"Yeah I was, but I got out two months ago. I've been wanting to call you for a minute. How you been?"

"I've been good," I said walking out of my apartment building and to my car.

"You sound good." I could hear him smiling through the phone which made me smile. He seemed to be doing better. I unlocked my car door and slid into the backseat. He was silent for a moment. "I've been thinking about you," I started. "How are you? You doing okay?"

"Yeah. I've been doing alright. I'd be doing a lot better if I could see you."

"Ron. You know that's not possible. I'm with---"

"Alyssa. I miss you," he said cutting me off. "I need to see you."

"Ron. I'm married now and I'm not going to let anything or anyone---that means you---jeopardize my marriage."

He was silent for what seemed like a long time.

"Hello? Ron?"

He cleared his throat. "Yeah. I'm here," he responded. "I'm just surprised that you married him."

"Why? You knew how I felt about him."

"I guess I was just hoping that I still had a chance, but I should have known better. I treated you real grimey. I know that. You had no choice but to move on."

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"Are you happy?"

"Ron. I'm not going through this with you again."

"Are you," he questioned again.

"Yes. I'm very happy," I smiled.

"And do you miss me?"

"Ron you are pushing it," I replied

"Imma gonna ask you that again. Do you...miss me?" He said slowly.

"Ron."

"Alyssa."

I was silent.

"Answer the question," he crooned into the phone.

I sighed. "Sometimes...I miss our friendship. I miss how we used to be, but---"

"But what?"

"You can never be what you used to be to me. You ruined that."

"I see," he sighed into the phone. "Meet me somewhere."

"No."

"Fine. Then I'll come to you."

"What? No you're not. Don't be ridiculous."

"Look up," he said. I looked up and saw a tall figure appear out of the darkness. It was Ron. I opened up the car door to let him in. "What are you doing here," I exclaimed. "How'd you know where to find me? Have you been watching me this whole time?"

"I had to see you," he said sliding closer to me.

His cologne filled the small space between us. He looked me over. "You look good," he smiled.

"Thanks."

He looked hesitant to speak. "Alyssa," he said as he slowly slid his hand under my dress. I pushed his hand away and slid back. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Don't tell me I misread the situation," he said moving closer. "Why else would you meet me out here?"

"Let me be very clear. I didn't meet you out here. You followed me out here."

"It doesn't matter. You snuck away for some reason right," he said stroking my cheek.

"Yeah, because apparently I was dumb enough to care. Ron! Don't touch me," I said shooing him away. He raised his hands defensively. "My bad," he grinned. "I didn't mean to offend you."

"Why are you really here," I questioned. "Why did you call me?"

"We used to be friends Alyssa. I had some time to reflect while I was away and I realized that I want to make it work between us. I want my bestfriend back. I miss you," he said looking down at me. I didn't respond. He inched closer to me. "Lys. Don't push me away." He said gripping my thigh.

I pushed his hand away from me. "I'm gonna go," I said slowly, "and I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just proposition me for sex."

He grabbed my wrist as I turned to leave. I tried to snatch it back, but he tightened his grip. "Let go of me," I said, my chest now heaving up and down. "Alyssa I would never do that. You and I both know you don't have to be propositioned," he said with a smirk. "All it takes is the right look," he said staring at me, "the right kind of touch," he said gently tugging at the strap of my dress, "and the right kind of man," he grinned. "I know how this works baby. Make my night and stay with me. You know I'd make it worth your while." He leaned in and tried to kiss me. I turned my head away.

"You don't have to act coy with me. Ain't nobody around." He hooked his finger under my chin and tried to kiss me.

"Get the fuck off of me! I don't want to have sex with you, damn!" I said pulling away from him. "You don't fuckin listen for shit!" In a fit of rage and lust, Ron pushed me back down into the seat and got on top of me. He hiked up my dress and tried to yank my panties down. "Ron stop it," I said struggling to push him off of me. I tried to wriggle my way from beneath his body, but in my attempt he managed to get me out of my panties. He pulled down his sweat pants. "Ron don't do this," I writhed. "I'm fucking married! Have some respect!"

"And yet here you are," he said sliding  inside of me. I gasped. "Fuck Ron!" I tried to move away from him, but nothing I did worked. I could feel the minutes slowly pass by.

He grabbed onto my hips and thrust himself deeper inside of me. Seconds later, without any warning, he started to ejaculate. I felt around the floor of the car for my keys. When I found them I had to maneuver around the keychain to find the pocket knife. I grabbed it and flicked it open. I jabbed it into Ron's side. He sat up and looked down at me. "What the fuck Alyssa," he said holding his side. I crawled out from beneath him and pushed him away. "I shoulda did that shit earlier," I shouted. "Get the fuck out," I yelled. I put my panties back on and fixed my dress.

"Get the fuck out of my car," I said pushing him again. I grabbed my phone and my keys. He slowly got up and reached for the door handle. He opened the car door. "And don't get any blood in my car either," I said as he held his side tightly. "Fuck you," he mumbled as he got out the car. "You already did you nasty bitch," I shouted at him as he walked away.

I got out of the car after him and locked it behind me. When I got back to my apartment everyone started questioning where I ran off to. I tried to remain composed.

"I just saw Ron," I blurted out. "He's the one that called me."

"What!" Everyone exclaimed.

Kevin sat down in his seat. "You mean to tell me you've been keeping in contact with him all this time?"

"What? Hell no! Today was the first time I had spoken to him in months."

"Okay," Kevin said nodding his head, "So you said that you saw him today too." He was visibly upset. "Where'd you meet him at?"

"Oh my God," I said looking up at the ceiling. "Babe. You misunderstand me. I didn't go meet him anywhere. I went to my car to talk to him in private cuz I knew how'd you react. He was my friend at one point, ya know and for three months he was in a mental institution. I just wanted to know if he was okay. That's it. I had nothing to do with him popping up at my car. That was done on his own accord."

Everyone stood around the room and listened intently.

"And that's it," Kevin asked. "Nothing else happened? He didn't try you or anything?"

I was silent.

"Alyssa," he questioned.

I looked up at him. "Um. Can I talk to you in private?"

"Yeah," he said quietly.

I walked back to the den with Kevin behind me. He shut the door behind him. "Alyssa if he did something to you, I swear I will fucking kill that nigga, yo! Did he touch you?"

"Yes," I said with tears in my eyes. "He---" I struggled to get the words out.

Kevin fought back tears. "Say no more. Imma fuck him up! On everything!" He said storming towards the door. I grabbed ahold of his arm. "Baby. Baby. Wait. Wait. Wait." I tried to keep him from walking out. "Let's go to the police first so I can file a report." Kevin stormed out of the room angrily. "He's fuckin' dead," Kevin kept repeating. "He's fuckin' dead."

"What happened?" Janelle asked rushing up to us. All the guys were looking for answers too.

"Yo Kev! What's up," Darius asked concernedly.

"I'm bout to kill a nigga. He put his hands on my fuckin' wife man! It's over for him!"

Janelle looked to me for confirmation.

"I have to go file a sexual assault report against Ron."

"What," Janelle gasped. She tried to pull me into a hug. "Don't touch me," I warned her. "He's everywhere." I wiped my nose and sniveled.

Janelle pulled me off to the side. "He didn't just touch you did he?" She leaned in closer to me and whispered in disgust, "he raped you." Tears ran down my face. "Did he cu---," she paused and looked at me. I nodded my head. She looked back and stepped away from me. "Oh hell no!"

"J. Stay calm," I pleaded.

Janelle looked at Kevin. "Oh fuck that. I'm going with y'all. If I gotta beat a bitch ass I just gotta beat a bitch ass. If I get locked up. Oh fuckin' well. Don't nobody do no shit like that and get away with it. I'll be damned." She pulled her braids into a ponytail. "I'm so fucking heated, yo," she said balling up her fist. Janelle headed to the door. "Let's go! That ass is mine!"
...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
295K 4.8K 32
This story is a lemon/ drama hope you enjoy it. If not give me feedback I'll appreciate it.
15 0 1
(y/n)... 1st story in this app, hope you enjoy! : ) This contain ⚠️ Bad words/swear. Bad Grammar. Some 18+ scene etc. This story might have 15 chapte...
1.2M 25.5K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...