Worlds Colliding (Once Upon A...

By heartofice97

The town of Storybrooke was made by the Evil Queen (Regina Mills) from a curse that cursed the fairytale char... More

Characters & outfit links
Lisa's Items
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most
chapter 3 - Snow Falls
chapter 4 - Price of Gold
chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice
chapter 6 - The Shepherd
chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
chapter 8 - Desperate Souls
chapter 9 - True North
chapter 11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
chapter 12 - Skin Deep
chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick
chapter 14 - Dreamy
chapter 15 - Red-Handed
chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 17 - Hat Trick
chapter 18 - The Stable Boy
chapter 19 - The Return
chapter 20 - The Stranger
chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood
chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

chapter 10 - 7:15 AM

372 22 3
By heartofice97

Outfit Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/86871

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen used Vasilisa's power to cast the Dark Curse.

Freya/Priscilla: "Once upon a time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple, there were images of Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Prince Charming, Priscilla and Vasilisa, Rumplestiltskin, Cinderella, etc.

Freya: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world."

From multiple, there were images of Ana and Nicholas, Ruby, Mary Margaret and David, Freya, Lisa and Jefferson, Gold, Ashley, etc.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break her spell?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.03 "Snow Falls", in the past, Charming/David looked at Snow. "If you need anything..."

"You'll find me," Snow finished.

From 1.03 "Snow Falls", in the hospital, Lisa looked at Mary Margaret. "You belong together."

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", lakeside, David looked at Mary Margaret. "You're the only thing in this whole place that feels right."

From 1.09 "True North", in the Sheriff's Station, Emma, Ella, Freya, Lisa, Henry and Rose were talking.

"No one leaves Storybrooke," Henry told them.

Rose nodded. "No one comes here. No one goes."

From 1.09 "True North", in the street, August spoke to Emma, Ella, Henry and Rose. "Any place to get a room around here?"

"You're staying?" Henry asked.

"That's the plan," August answered.

"We didn't catch your name," Emma told him.

August walked toward his bike. "That's 'cause I didn't give it."

Ella frowned. "I thought you and Lisa said strangers don't come to Storybrooke."

Rose shook her head. "They don't."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Day One

Morning - Mills House - Outside

Across the street from the Mills House, August was working on his bike. Lisa, Henry and Rose walked toward him.

"What are you doing here?" Henry asked.

"Fixing my bike," August answered.

Rose sighed. "No. We mean in Storybrooke."

August chuckled. "Just visiting."

Lisa looked at a large case on the back of the bike. "What's that?"

"A box," August answered.

Lisa gave him a look because she had known that much. "What's inside it?"

"Just something I need to do what I came here for," August answered.

Regina exited the house, pausing upon noticing the kids talking to August, who got onto his motorcycle.

"I thought you were just visiting," Henry told him.

"Doesn't mean I don't have something to do," August replied, starting his bike.

"Henry?" Regina asked. "Rose? Lisa?"

"You better get to school," August told them. Regina walked down the path to the sidewalk. "Looks like a storm's coming."

August drove off.

Regina reached the kids' sides.

Rose frowned. "Who was that?"

"Lisa?" Henry asked, hoping she would know.

Lisa shook her head in confusion. "I don't know."

Mary Margaret's Loft

Emma and Ella were eating breakfast, watching TV.

Man: (on TV) "Top of the morning, this is chief meteorologist Bill Gozen with your up to the minute Storybrooke weather. Well, break out those galoshes, folks, it's gonna get soggy. We've got a major storm system moving down the coast." Mary Margaret walked in hurriedly, brushing her teeth. "The latest Doppler shows the worst band of precipitation moving is into Storybrooke right about the time you're putting the kids to--"

Mary Margaret spit toothpaste into the kitchen sink. "I can't believe I overslept."

Mary Margaret walked about, getting ready to leave.

"It's only 7:10," Emma told her. "You've got plenty of time to get to school."

Mary Margaret sighed. "No, I have to be there at 7:15. Science fair. I'm helping the kids with their project before school."

Ella chuckled. "I'm sure if you're five minutes late, they'll live."

Mary Margaret shook her head. "We're making a volcano."

"Okay," Ella told her.

Mary Margaret left in a hurry.

Granny's Diner

Mary Margaret walked in quickly, sitting down, removing her hat, using a spoon as a mirror to adjust her hair, gazing at the clock for a moment. David walked in. Mary Margaret quickly picked up her book, 'The Mysterious Island' by Jules Verne, and pretended to read. David walked up to the counter.

Ruby put coffees down on the counter. "One cream and sugar, one black."

David handed Ruby money. "Thank you." He saw Mary Margaret at her table, taking his coffees, heading toward the door, but paused next to her table. "Good morning."

Nervous, Mary Margaret smiled slightly. "Morning."

"Uh, I should go," David told her. "I'm gonna be late for work."

"Oh, the animal shelter, right?" Mary Margaret asked. "How's that going?"

"Well, the apes haven't taken over yet," David answered. "Not on my watch."

They laughed. David left the coffee shop. Mary Margaret watched him through the window as he joined his wife by his car, kissing her cheek.

Emma and Ella were here, sitting across from Mary Margaret.

"This is making a volcano?" Emma asked.

Mary Margaret was startled. "I was--"

"We get it," Ella told her reassuringly.

Mary Margaret sighed. "He comes here every morning at 7:15 AM to get coffee."

Emma nodded. "For him and his wife."

"I know, I know, I know," Mary Margaret told them worriedly. "I just like to come here to see him."

"So you're a stalker?" Ella asked.

Mary Margaret frowned. "No, not really." Emma and Ella gave her a look. "Maybe a little bit, and it's not like I'm following him. I just know that he spends his mornings with Kathryn, gets coffee, and then drives to the animal shelter to start work at 7:30, and then he's home around 5:00."

"Oh, is that all?" Ella asked sarcastically.

"Let me guess," Emma told her. "You found out Thursdays they eat Chinese."

Mary Margaret sighed. "I can't get him out of my head."

"I know," Ella told her. "Maybe the first step is not showing up here tomorrow."

Emma sighed. "Love's the worst. I wish there was a magic cure."

Ella and Mary Margaret nodded in agreement.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

Snow was holding a spear at the ready, preparing to throw it at a wild turkey. The turkey flew off.

Priscilla approached. "Hey, it's me."

Snow sighed in relief. "Priscilla."

"The spear, Snow," Priscilla told her.

Snow lowered the spear. "Oh, sorry. I wasn't expecting you for a month."

"It's been a month," Priscilla told her.

"Has it?" Snow asked.

Priscilla nodded. "You're really taking well to the solitude, aren't you?"

"It's fine," Snow told her. "It's exactly what I wanted, to be out here, away."

"And that you are," Priscilla agreed, giving Snow her basket. "Here you go."

"Thank you," Snow told her. "So, how are things back in the world?"

Priscilla looked at her knowingly. "Come on. Ask what you really want."

"I don't know what you mean," Snow told her. Priscilla gave her a look. "Okay, fine. Tell me."

"The wedding's happening," Priscilla answered. "Prince James is marrying Midas' daughter in two days' time." Snow looked shocked. "Are you okay?"

"I just thought, the longer I was out here, the easier it would be to forget him, but..." Snow trailed off, sighing. "Instead, all I do is think about him."

Priscilla nodded sadly. "I know. I know how you feel."

Snow gave her a sympathetic look. "I know you do. I'm so sorry about your family, Priscilla."

"As I am to you about James," Priscilla told her.

"I wish there was a way to get James out of my head," Snow admitted. "And I wish there was a way for you to get your family back."

Priscilla sighed. "Well, I've been trying. I can never track Regina or Alcina down long enough for me to try to retake Vasilisa's wand. So that I can free her. Release her."

"Save her," Snow finished.

Priscilla sighed. "Hoping you can save Jefferson and Grace as well. Trying to go to my father for help is useless. He can't help me. And even if he could, he wouldn't go against Regina and Alcina. Not when he's the one that taught them everything they know."

"Have you tried calling out to Vasilisa, praying to her?" Snow asked. "That would allow her to hear you. She's answered the calls and prayers of villagers that want to make a wish that she can grant, only if Regina and Alcina know she went to grant it."

"I've tried calling," Priscilla answered. "I've tried praying. I've tried screaming for Vasilisa. As long as Regina and Alcina have hold of Vasilisa's wand, she's not allowed to come anywhere near me. I have no way of getting to Vasilisa. Or Jefferson and Grace. Not alone."

Snow was considering all of this seriously, sighing.

Night - Misty Lake

Snow was rowing a boat to a small dock, getting out of the boat, beginning to moor it, looking around, sighing.

Vasilisa suddenly appeared, sitting in a boat. "You called."

"Excuse me?" Snow asked.

Vasilisa looked around. "Your boat. Exquisite craftsmanship."

Vasilisa disappeared in a swirl of white smoke and lights, reappearing in the same way in front of Snow on the dock.

Snow looked at her in recognition. "Vasilisa."

Vasilisa smiled. "You remember me."

"Of course I remember you," Snow answered. "I know your adoptive mother..."

Vasilisa held her hand up. "Do not say her name. Regina and Alcina could be listening, as they often do on wishes like these. You cannot say her name or Regina and Alcina will be alerted and I'll be sent back immediately."

"Well, could I at least help you find a way to meet you?" Snow asked. "I wish to help free you, Vasilisa."

"I can't speak of my freedom either, not as long as Regina and Alcina control over me," Vasilisa told her. "I will find my way, Snow White." Snow was only a little surprised that she knew who she was. "But for now, let me help you. If you have a wish you want me to grant, then wish, otherwise, I will be pulled back soon. Although, I should tell you, it is not wise for you to call me. Not when the ones who are controlling me is out for your head. I will try everything in my power to keep you safe. But you have to be careful when you call for me."

"Of course," Snow told her. "But I promise you I won't stop trying to help your adoptive mother save you and reunite your family."

Vasilisa managed a small smile. "Thank you. I miss her. And Jefferson. And Grace. I wish more than anything to be with them." Snow smiled knowingly and sympathetically, sadly. Vasilisa took a deep breath, composing herself. "But enough of that for now. There is no way to free me from the Queen and Sorceress as of now. So let's focus on you. What can I do for you? Tell me. Anything you want."

"I need a cure," Snow answered.

"What ails you?" Vasilisa asked.

"A broken heart," Snow answered.

Vasilisa nodded. "Ah, the most painful of afflictions. Well, I'm afraid if you want me to make him love you, no can do, and nothing can."

"No, that's not the problem," Snow told her. "We can't be together. I want you to make me forget my love for him."

Vasilisa was very concerned. "The Queen and Sorceress have been making spells such as that for another situation, but they haven't tested it yet. I don't know the side effects of this potion. I don't know if it will work or what it could do."

"I will take the chance," Snow told her. "I'm sorry, Vasilisa, but I can't take another day of this feeling. And if need be, I will pay the consequences. Just please, help me."

Vasilisa sighed, still hesitant, holding out her hand. With a swirl of white light and smoke, a vial of cloudy white liquid appeared in the palm of her hand. "The Queen and Sorceress won't be happy if they realize I took this from them."

"I know the risk you're taking, so thank you," Snow told her. "That'll do it?"

"Not yet," Vasilisa answered. "No two loves are exactly alike. We must make this..." She pulled some hair from her head. "Personal."

"So, if I drink that, I'll no longer love him?" Snow asked.

Vasilisa sighed. "The next time you see the object of your grief, you won't even remember who he is."

"I won't remember him?" Snow repeated.

"Love is the most powerful magic," Vasilisa explained. "The Queen and Sorceress explained that the cure must be extreme."

"'Extreme' sounds like an understatement," Snow told her. "But love makes us sick, haunts our dreams, destroys our days. Love has killed more than any disease. This cure is a gift."

"Before you take it, I would suggest seeing your Charming one last time," Vasilisa told her. "To try and change your mind. If you don't, and there are bad side effects, I'll be in the process of trying to create an antidote." She held up Snow's hair. "And now that I've taken this? It should be able to help me learn how to create an antidote for you. If you took that and it effected you badly, then I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I couldn't create a way to fix it."

Snow smiled slightly. "You are very kind, Vasilisa." She took the vial from her. "I will tell Priscilla of this meeting. And I will try to find a way to reunite the two of you." Vasilisa felt a pain, looking up worriedly, knowing she was about to be taken back. Snow realized her mistake in mentioning Priscilla's name, closing her eyes, looking at her worriedly in regret. "I'm so sorry, but I promise you, just like I promised Priscilla, I will not give up."

Vasilisa managed a small smile. "Neither will I. Please tell Priscilla that I love her."

Snow nodded worriedly. Vasilisa didn't want to leave, tears in her eyes, but being controlled, she had to disappear in a swirl of white smoke and light. Snow was in shock and worry over the Light Bringer, looking at the potion in her hand.

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Dark Star Pharmacy

Mary Margaret was shopping for supplies for the upcoming storm, walking into Kathryn, who was shopping with Regina, both women dropping their baskets with a shout. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, don't worry about it," Kathryn told her.

They both knelt down to pick up their spilled items.

"I wasn't looking," Mary Margaret told them.

"Clearly," Regina told her.

Kathryn picked up a candy bar. "Is this yours?"

Mary Margaret took it. "Yes, thank you." She picked up an item. "Oh, this must..." She realized it was a pregnancy test. "Good luck."

"Thank you," Kathryn told her, walking away.

Mary Margaret watched her go.

"I trust you'll be discreet," Regina told her. "Their lives are their business, not yours."

Mary Margaret nodded. Regina walked away.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Royal Castle

David was standing at a balcony, staring out.

King George walked in with a box. "James."

"How goes the feast?" David asked.

"Your absence is felt," George answered. "It is, after all, in your honor. I thought this might rouse you from your chamber."

George lifted the cover of the box to reveal a golden crown.

"You could feed the kingdom for an entire winter with that crown," David pointed out.

George smirked, nodding. "It's a gift from King Midas, for you to wear as you marry his daughter. Once that is done, our new prosperity will allow us to feed the kingdom for all eternity." He scoffed. "Show some enthusiasm."

"Enthusiasm wasn't part of the deal," David replied. "The wedding's in two days, I've honored your deal."

"But I want your heart," George told him. "Not just your honor."

David sighed. "My heart shall belong to Abigail."

George gave him a look. "You think I'm a fool, don't you? Your heart can't belong to Abigail when it's held by another woman, and don't deny it. I know that look. Who is she?"

"I met her on a journey," David answered. "We haven't seen each other since, but, she's stayed with me."

"Forget her," George told him.

David scoffed. "You speak as if that's so easy."

"Nobility was not meant to be easy," George replied. "All this wealth, the power we hold over other men's lives, do you think that comes at no cost?"

"I asked for none of it," David told him.

"You were chosen to be my son," George told him. "Plucked from poverty, wanting for nothing. Be thankful for that."

"It wasn't charity, 'Father'," David told him, saying 'Father' sarcastically since he wasn't his real father. "It was the only way to save your kingdom."

George gave him a cold look. "Watch yourself, boy. This is a choice you made. A role you have taken. Honor it. There is too much at stake. Do whatever it takes to get that woman out of your head." He stepped closer. "Because nothing is going to stop this wedding."

George walked away.

David walked quickly to a nearby desk, beginning to compose a note. "'Dearest Snow'." The scene transitioned to David releasing a dove. "Find her."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Woods

On a road in heavy woods, Mary Margaret was walking along, hearing a cooing sound, walking down the embankment toward the sound, discovering a dove caught in a net. "Oh, hey, how did you manage to get yourself..." She picked up the dove. "Come on, it's gonna be okay."

Storybrooke Pet Shelter

Dr. Thatcher gave Mary Margaret a consultation on the dove she rescued, while David watched from nearby. "Well, the good news is, no broken bones. She was just a little dehydrated, but I got her some fluids, and she should be just fine."

"And the bad news?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, this is a North American dove," Dr. Thatcher answered. "It's a migratory species, very unique among American doves. Now, they tend to form strong monogamous bonds, meaning--"

"If I don't get her back to her flock, she'll be alone forever," Mary Margaret finished.

Dr. Thatcher nodded. "Well, it's--it's a long shot, but the alternative..." He placed the dove into a cage. "She'll heal, but she won't be happy here."

"I'll take my chances," Mary Margaret told him. "Thank you, doctor."

"You're welcome," Thatcher replied. "Good luck."

Thatcher walked out. Mary Margaret picked up the cage.

"Mary Margaret, there's a storm coming," David told her. "You really shouldn't be out there."

"Well, the storm is coming tomorrow, and if I wait, she could be lost forever, completely alone," Mary Margaret replied. "No one deserves that."

David nodded in agreement. "Then let me drive you."

"I don't need your help, David," Mary Margaret told him. "I'll be fine."

Mary Margaret left.

Main Street

Freya, Emma and Ella were loading supplies into police cruisers, looking up when Regina turned off one of their radios.

"If you're looking to blame us for the storm, I think you're taking things a bit too far now," Freya told her.

"I need you to look into something," Regina told them. "Someone's in town, someone new."

"Yeah, we know," Ella told her. "Emma and I gave him directions to Granny's the other night."

"You talked to him?" Freya asked. "Well... what'd he say?"

"He asked for directions," Emma answered. "What's the big deal?"

"Who is he?" Ella asked.

"I don't know," Freya told them. "I asked around. But no one seems to know anything. There's something about him. Something familiar." She looked at Regina mockingly. "He must be one of the untold millions you cursed."

"What?" Regina asked.

"Oh, you know, the Curse," Emma answered. "Lisa's whole thing."

"Right," Ella agreed. "Which Lisa got Henry and Rose to believe."

"I need you to find out who this stranger is, what he wants, and what he's doing here," Regina told them seriously.

"You know, as hard as you tried to find something wrong with Emma and Ella's case, there is no law against visiting Storybrooke," Freya told her.

"This isn't about the law, Freya," Regina told her. "You're all gonna do this because I asked you to and because you'll see it's the right thing to do."

"And why is that?" Freya asked.

"Because he was in front of my house, taking a particular interest in the only things we all care about," Regina answered. "Henry, Rose and Lisa."

Emma, Ella and Freya considered this, exchanging a look, sighing.

"We'll look into him," Emma told her.

They walked toward the front of their car as thunder rumbled.

Woods

Mary Margaret drove down the road in the woods as thunder rumbled ominously. The dove was in the cage in the passenger seat.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

Snow was holding up the potion, contemplating it. David's dove landed on her hand. Snow noticed a small scroll attached to the dove's leg, taking it. The dove flew away. Snow opened the note, reading.

David: (voice over) "Dearest Snow, I've not heard from you since our meeting, and can only assume you've found the happiness you so desired. But I must let you know, not a day goes by that I have not thought of you. In two days' time, I'm to be married. Come to me before then. Come to me and show me you feel the same, and we can be together forever. And if you don't, I'll have my answer."

Snow was visibly moved, near tears from happiness and shock.

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Woods

On the road in the woods, Mary Margaret arrived at a roadblock in her car, stopping the car. "Well, the flock can't be much farther. We just have to beat the storm." She removed her seat belt. "They're waiting for you."

Mary Margaret grabbed the bird cage, exiting the car, pulling up the hood of her jacket.

Flashback

Night - Royal Castle - Outside

Snow pulled up the hood of her cloak, carrying a large basket of yellow flowers.

A man was speaking. "Why aren't you at the stables yet? Must I have a guard drag you there? And you, go with him. King George's carriage must be spotless for tomorrow's journey."

Snow approached the man, looking down to hide her identity. "Flowers for Prince James from the kingdom of Midas."

The man pointed her in a direction. "Top of the northeast spire. Take the service stairwell, or the guards will toss you over the walls."

Snow hurried on.

Room

In the room at the top of the northeast spire, Snow walked in, setting down the basket, removing her cloak, opening David's note, walking deeper into the room, hearing footsteps approaching, hiding behind a pillar, dropping the note, grabbing the note quickly, returning to hiding as David entered the room. As he walked by the pillar, Snow sidled around it, remaining hidden. David walked by without noticing her. As Snow was about to step out from her hiding place, a hand grabbed her from behind.

Dungeon

Snow struggled, grunting in protest as one of King George's men shoved her into a cell. "Wait. I am a royal emissary."

The guard held up David's note. "Sure you are. The King will decide your fate."

The guard locked the cell door, leaving.

Snow rattled against the bars, climbing to the top of the door, moving along the rocky perimeter of the cell, looking for a way out, climbing up part of the rock wall, crashing to the ground. She heard someone whistling 'Heigh-Ho'. "Who's there?"

Leroy's counterpart in fairytale world, Grumpy, stepped out of the shadows of an adjourning cell. "What are you looking at, sister?" Snow stood. "Tried it all." Snow examined the lock on her cell. "Steel gets stronger as we grow weaker."

Snow grabbed a piece of straw from the ground, attempting to pick the cell lock. "Well, I am not giving up."

"Give it time," Grumpy told her. "Grumpy."

Snow scoffed. "I'm not grumpy. I'm focused."

"No, my name, Grumpy," Grumpy explained. "I'm telling you, there's no way out."

"Well, I'm Snow, and I'll find one," Snow replied, but her straw broke, so she gave up on the lock.

Grumpy scoffed. "If you say so."

Snow bustled about the cell, searching the ground. "There's someone out there for me, someone I love very much, and I will not lose him."

"Love, huh?" Grumpy asked. "Good luck with that."

"Yeah?" Snow asked. "Well, what do you know about it?"

Snow tested the bars of the cell door.

Grumpy sighed. "It's why I'm stuck in this hole. I had it bad. She was beautiful as a Fairy, but I lost her. I was desperate to get her back. So I came up with a plan. I worked at the diamond mines. Traded all my wages to the foreman for a diamond to propose. But I got swindled. It was a stolen rock, and I took the blame. I'm no thief, but they think I am. Should've known better, but I wasn't thinking clearly. all 'cause of love, and now here I am, trapped, with no way out."

They heard the familiar voice of Priscilla. "I know a way out."

Snow stood, recognizing her friend's voice instantly, standing, walking toward the bars. "Priscilla?"

"Who's Priscilla?" Grumpy asked.

Priscilla walked in, waving a hand toward several guards who tried to stop her, using a wave of purple power and smoke to trap them against the wall with their weapons pinning them but not hurting them, snapping her fingers, casting an easy and fast spell that made them fall unconscious. She turned to face the cells, taking a deep breath, smirking. "You can think of me as a rescuer today."

Priscilla waved her hand toward Snow's cell to magically open the door, releasing her.

Snow sighed in relief, walking toward her friend instantly. "Priscilla, thank God. How did you know..."

"You told me about seeing Vasilisa, and you told me why we can't free her yet," Priscilla told her. "How it might take a long time to free her. If I can't save Vasilisa, Jefferson and Grace, my family, yet, I will be damned sure that I can save someone I care about."

Snow smiled in relief.

"How'd you get in here?" Grumpy asked.

Priscilla smirked in amusement. "You think a few knights is enough to keep the daughter of Rumplestiltskin at bay? Not a chance."

"Well, if you helped Snow, can you help me and my friends?" Grumpy asked.

"There's more of you?" Priscilla asked.

Snow sighed. "Grumpy. Whatever happens after today, good luck. I hope you get your love back."

Priscilla, feeling bad about the fact that Grumpy lost something like she had, sighed, knowing she couldn't leave him behind. "Son of a..." She waved a hand, casting another spell to break Grumpy's cell door open. "Where are are the rest of your little friends? I'll help you get them back. Come on. Hurry."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Woods

Mary Margaret, carrying the dove in its cage, ran along the road in the woods, hearing doves cooing. "Do you hear that? Your flock."

Mary Margaret stopped at the top of a crest, looking down in a raving, setting down the bird cage. Thunder clapped loudly, startling Mary Margaret enough to where she jumped slightly, slipping and tumbling down the slop. At the very edge, she grabbed onto a root, left dangling, shouting and crying for help.

ღღ

Attempting to pull herself up, Mary Margaret struggled to climb over. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her arm.

Mary Margaret looked up in shock. "David!"

"Grab my my hand!" David told her. She did. "Hold tight." He pulled her up. "Come on." He pulled her up onto solid ground, and Mary Margaret fell against him as they both fell to the ground. "You really think I'd let you come out here alone?" Mary Margaret managed a small smile, pulling away from him a bit. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, thanks," Mary Margaret answered, heading back up the slope toward the road.

David followed. "Where are you going?"

"I came to find the flock," Mary Margaret answered.

"And I came here to get you before you got hurt," David replied. They reached the road. Thunder clapped. Heavy rain began to fall. "We have to go."

Mary Margaret saw the bird cage ahead, running to get it. "No."

"Doing this on foot is not the best plan," David told her.

Mary Margaret turned to face him, sighing. "The gate was closed."

"I know," David told her. "I saw." Mary Margaret attempted to cover the bird cage with her jacket. "It's too late. We have to go."

Mary Margaret shook her head worriedly. "No, but the bird--"

"Mary Margaret, it's not safe," David told her. "We need to get out of here. Come on."

Together, they headed back up the road.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Royal Palace - Dungeon

Priscilla was helping Grumpy and Snow release and save the rest of the dwarfs. "All right. Is that all of them?"

"Yeah, that's all of them," Grumpy answered.

Mr. Clark's counterpart Sneezy sneezed. "Thank you, Priscilla."

The group passed an opening.

Snow gestured toward a staircase. "Oh, wait, wait. Stairs."

"No, we sneak out through the courtyard," Stealthy told her.

"No, it's safer if we climb over the curtain wall," Priscilla told them. The dwarfs exchanged a glance. "Trust me, hiding from royals is our lives."

"But the courtyard is clear now, but it won't be for much longer," Stealthy told them.

"Sorry, girls," Grumpy told them. "They all got me this far."

The dwarfs all made a run for it.

"No," Priscilla told them. "No, wait!"

Courtyard

The dwarfs were running through the empty courtyard. A group of soldiers accompanied appeared from around a corner.

"Halt!" a guard told them. "Those dwarfs are prisoners."

"Run!" Stealthy told them. "We can make it!"

Stealthy made a break for it.

"Stealthy, no!" Grumpy told him.

A guard shot n arrow from atop a wall. Stealthy was shot, falling to the ground with a moan, dead.

The dwarfs ran closer, kneeling around him, crying. "No! Stealthy."

George led a group of guards closer. "Where are the girls?"

Sneezy looked up, glaring. "What girls?"

"Kill them," George told them.

Guards drew their swords. The dwarfs straightened on their knees, bracing themselves as the guards made ready to behead them.

Priscilla appeared in a wave of purple smoke. "Looking for me? Or my friend?" She held her arms out wide, making intricate hand movements, using magic to create walls of fire all around them, but didn't let anything burn yet. "Let them go, or this place will burn."

Snow walked closer.

George sighed. "Begone, dwarfs."

"Go," Priscilla told them.

The dwarfs ran off.

George sighed. "Priscilla, I assume." Priscilla smirked, lowering her arms, and when she did, all of the fire disappeared. "And Snow White. We need to talk."

"You will not hurt her, or I will burn this castle to the ground," Priscilla told him. "And you know I can do it."

George and all of the knights were nervous, scared. Priscilla smirked.

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Woods

Mary Margaret and David, still caught in a rainstorm, came upon a cabin.

David pointed at it. "There! Come on!"

They approached the cabin.

Mary Margaret looked in a window. "Hello? Hello? Is anyone in there?" David peered into another window. "It's empty."

David tried the door handle, finding it as locked, kicking the door open.

Inside

The two walked in.

David stoked a fire in the fireplace, sighing. "Okay." He looked at Mary Margaret. "Let's get you dry."

"Whose cabin is this?" Mary Margaret asked. "Are you sure it's okay for us to be in here?"

David unfolded a blanket. "Well, you're roommates with the Co-Sheriffs. And your best friend is a deputy. So I doubt they'll arrest us for breaking and entering." He put the blanket around Mary Margaret. "Here." Mary Margaret shook the blanket off. "Hey, I'm just--I'm just trying to help." Mary Margaret nodded, still looking distraught. "What's going on with you today?"

Mary Margaret scoffed. "What's going on? What's going on is I still have feelings for you."

"What?" David asked.

"Why do you think I go to Granny's every morning at 7:15?" Mary Margaret asked. "It's to see you." She shook her head. "I don't know why because it just makes me miserable, because every time I see you, it just reminds me that you chose Kathryn instead of me, and that's why I didn't want you to come to the woods with me, 'cause being around you is too painful." David took this all in, chuckling to himself. "You think this is funny?"

"No," David answered. "No. It's just... The reason I go to Granny's every morning at 7:15 is to see you."

Mary Margaret looked up, surprised. They looked at each other for a few moments. David leaned in for a kiss.

Mary Margaret nearly let her kiss him, but stepped back. "How can you do this?"

"What are you talking about?" David asked.

"David, I know," Mary Margaret told him.

"You know what?" David asked.

"About Kathryn," Mary Margaret answered.

David frowned in confusion. "What about Kathryn?"

"That she thinks she's pregnant," Mary Margaret answered.

David looked at her in shock. "What?"

Granny's Diner

Emma, Ella and Freya were taking shelter from the rainstorm in the diner.

Emma looked away, noticing something. "Ella. Freya."

They followed her gaze, seeing August sitting in a booth drinking coffee, walking toward them.

"We need to talk," Ella told him.

"Why?" August asked.

"Because..." Ella trailed off, seeing a large wooden case on the floor next to him. "You're suspicious."

"Sitting here, out in the open, drinking coffee?" August asked. "I wonder what kind of hell I would have raised had I ordered a donut."

"You were talking to Lisa, Rose and Henry," Freya told him.

"You mean the little kids who came up to me asking me questions?" August asked. "Is that unusual for them, being curious and precocious?"

"What were you doing outside their house?" Freya asked.

August shrugged. "My bike broke down. It happens."

"Your mysterious box?" Freya asked. "What's in it?"

"It's awfully frustrating, not knowing, isn't it?" August asked.

"Just tell us," Emma told him.

"Why?" August asked. "Is it illegal to carry around a box in these parts?"

"No," Ella answered. "Of course it's not."

"You really want to know what's inside it, don't you?" August asked.

Emma rolled her eyes. "No." She tilted her head. "Well... maybe."

August smirked. "I'm gonna make you wait. You're gonna have to wait a long time, and watch me carry it around, hauling it, to strange and mysterious places. And with each passing moment, the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration, never knowing, only guessing. 'What could possibly be inside that box?' Or... you could let me buy you a drink sometime and I'll tell you right now."

"You want to buy us a drink?" Freya asked.

August smiled. "It doesn't hurt to have two Sheriffs and a deputy as a friend in a strange town, so yes."

"Okay," Ella told him. "A drink it is."

August picked up his box, setting it on the table in front of them, pausing for effect, opening it to reveal a typewriter.

"Really?" Freya asked.

August nodded. "I'm a writer."

"That's why you're here?" Freya asked.

August chuckled. "I find this place provides inspiration. Don't you?"

August closed the box.

"Wait," Emma told him. "Have you been here before?"

"I didn't say that," August told them, leaving a tip on the table, standing with his box in hand.

"Really?" Ella asked. "What about that drink?"

"He said sometime," Freya told them. "Not now."

August nodded, winking, leaving. Emma, Ella and Freya exchanged a look.

Cabin

Mary Margaret and David were talking.

Mary Margaret whispered. "You didn't know?"

David shook his head. "No."

"And you two aren't trying..." Mary Margaret trailed off.

"Not as far as I know," David answered. "Mary Margaret, you have to believe me."

Mary Margaret noticed something. "Shh, David, the rain's stopped. I need to get her out."

Mary Margaret ran over to the bird cage, grabbing it, walking out the cabin.

David followed. "No. Mary Margaret..."

Outside

They walked down the road a short distance.

"Mary Margaret, please," David told her. "Can we at least ta--"

"Shh, listen," Mary Margaret told him. They watched as other doves flew overhead. "The flock, it didn't leave."

David sighed in relief. "Must have been waiting for the storm to clear."

Mary Margaret opened the bird cage, taking out the dove. "Okay, okay, girl, time to join your friends, you can do it." She threw the dove into the air, watching as it took flight with the rest, laughing in joy. David smiled in relief, taking her by the hand, but she pulled it away. "No, David, it's too painful."

"It doesn't have to be," David told her. "We don't know Kathryn's pregnant."

"It doesn't matter," Mary Margaret told him. "You chose her."

David sighed sadly. "I know. But I still have feelings for you."

"You can't have both," Mary Margaret pointed out.

"But I do have both," David replied. "I know. I know. It doesn't make sense. But it's like these two conflicting lives. Memories of feeling for her. And real feelings for you."

"Who's to say which is real?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I can't get you out of my head," David admitted.

Mary Margaret nodded sadly in understanding. "I know, me too, but we're going to have to. We're just going to have to forget each other."

Mary Margaret walked away down the road, leaving David standing there dumbfounded.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Royal Castle

King George was interrogating Snow. "I know I can't kill you, otherwise your witch friend Priscilla will burn down everything I have. But I can do something. So you're the one."

Snow shook her head. "I don't know know what you're--"

"Enough," George told her, holding up a piece of paper. "I know everything. You poisoned his heart, now his marriage, and with that, the entire kingdom, all because your feelings."

"I wish feelings could be helped, but they can't," Snow told him.

George scoffed. "Of course they can. Love is a disease, and like all diseases, it can be vanquished in one of two ways, a cure or death. Do you know where your beloved is right now? He's right down that hallway packing for his new life."

"He'll never know I'm here," Snow told him.

"Oh, yes, he will," George told her. "Because you are going to walk down that hallway, Snow White. You're going to sneak in and tell him you received his letter, you're going to tell him why you're here, because you don't love him. It'll break his heart, and that will cure him."

"Or you'll kill me?" Snow asked.

"Oh, no, since I don't want to risk the wrath of Priscilla by hurting her dear best friend," George answered. "So I'll kill him instead. Also, killing you would just make him love you more, and the marriage and the kingdom would ultimately crumble, but if he were to die at an assassin's hand, he would die a martyr. Midas would forgive, even laud the dead, and the merger would be complete."

Snow looked at him in horror, incredulously. "You would do that to your own son?"

George glared at her. "He is not my son."

David's Chambers

Snow sneaked into the chambers, where David was packing his bags, closing the door behind her, walking toward him. "James."

David looked up at her in relief. "Snow."

"I got your letter," Snow told him.

David smiled. "You came." He ran closer. "You came." They embraced. "You came." David laughed. "You came."

David leaned in for a kiss.

Snow pulled away. "Wait, James. Us, it can't happen."

"What's wrong?" David asked. "Of course it can. You're here. We can go, we can be together, we can leave all this." He took both her hands. "I know there are costs, but I planned for everything so they can't hurt us. And now that I know that you love me too--"

"I don't," Snow interrupted.

"What?" David asked.

Snow was heartbroken to tell him this. "Love you. I don't." David was clearly disappointed, heartbroken. "I'm sorry. You said I would always be in your heart, and that is too cruel a fate. Go live your life. Live it without me because there is no place for us together." David shed a tear. "Fill your heart with love for someone else. Someone who can love you the way I never have. The way I never will."

Snow handed him the letter, which David took and crumpled. Snow walked past him, starting to cry as she left.

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day Two

Morning - Nolan House - Bedroom

David was getting dressed for work when Kathryn walked in, sitting at the foot of the bed, turning to face her. "Anything you want to tell me?"

"What do you mean?" Kathryn asked.

"Something's up, isn't it?" David asked. "What?"

Kathryn sighed. "I feel like ever since you've come home, you're here, but you're not here. I know you say you're trying, and I know you've been through a lot, but--"

David shook his head. "No. No, Kathryn--"

"No, David, please, just let me finish," Kathryn told him. David gestured for her to continue. "I know it's been hard on you, but it's also been hard on me." David walked closer. "I want a family with you someday, I want children. I'll be honest, I thought I was pregnant, and when the test came back negative, at first I was upset, but then I was relieved. We're not ready. If I was pregnant now, it would be a disaster."

"Yeah," David agreed.

"But I want to fix this," Kathryn told him. "I want to fix us."

David was conflicted. "Me too."

"Do you?" Kathryn asked. David nodded. "Well, then, let's go see Dr. Hopper. Let's get some help. Will you do that? Will you give us our best shot?"

David sighed. "Yeah." He sat down next to her. "Look, you and I, I know we're sh--I know we should be in love, and I want to make that work."

Kathryn smiled. "It's 7:10. You should get going if you want coffee before work."

David stood. "No. Why don't we go downstairs and have some breakfast instead? Hmm?"

Kathryn nodded. "Okay."

David kissed her on the cheek. "All right."

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Royal Palace - Outside

Snow walked away from the castle, utterly dejected, heartbroken.

Priscilla appeared alongside Snow as a purple wave of smoke, walking with her. "I got the dwarfs home okay. As a thank you for saving their lives, they offered both you and me a place to stay. Shelter from the Queen, Sorceress and everyone else."

"You should go," Snow told her. "With your family taken from you, you don't have anywhere else to be."

"I'll go only if you do," Priscilla told her. "You okay, Snow?"

Snow fought back tears. "Not even close."

"You didn't find him?" Priscilla asked.

"Worse," Snow answered. "I lost him."

Knowing and sympathetic with what she was going through, Priscilla took her hand. "Come on."

"Where are you taking me?" Snow asked.

"Our new home," Priscilla answered. "We all lost someone today. I promised to protect the dwarfs, and I've saved their lives, and in return, they're giving us shelter, and they promised they would do what they can to try and help me find and reunite my family."

"The only thing that needed protecting is destroyed," Snow told her. "My heart."

"It will get better," Priscilla promised.

Snow nodded. "Yes." She pulled out the vial from Vasilisa. "Yes, it will. This will take all of my feelings, all of my pain, and destroy them."

Priscilla summoned the vial into her own hand to take it from Snow, with a swirl of purple smoke. "No. Vasilisa told you of the risks of taking this."

"Why should I care about the risk?" Snow asked. "You of all people should understand, Priscilla. You've lost everything. What if your pain could be erased?"

"I don't want my pain erased," Priscilla answered. "As wretched as it is, I need my pain. It makes me who I am. It makes me Priscilla. And it reminds me that I need to find and reunite my family." Snow smiled at this. "Look around, Snow. You're not alone anymore. I promise you that's all the cure you need. If the pain's too much, you can always drink. But for today, put it away."

Snow managed a small smile. "Okay."

Snow stowed the bottle in her pocket, taking Priscilla's hand. The two best friends managed small smiles as Priscilla teleported them away in a wave of purple smoke so they could go to their new home with the seven dwarfs.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Mary Margaret's Loft

Emma, Ella and Freya were going through files for the Sheriff's Station. Mary Margaret was eating breakfast, despondent. They all looked at the clock on the wall, which read 7:15. Freya took Mary Margaret's hand. Their eyes met as the two best friends managed small smiles and nods. Emma and Ella smiled slightly at their friendship.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

David rode his horse into a clearing. "Come on. Snow! Snow White!" He dismounted the horse. "Snow!" Red Riding Hood walked into the clearing. "Are you there?"

"I'm Red," Red explained. "A friend of Snow White and Priscilla's. They're gone."

"Then I'll find Snow," David told her. "I will always find her."

Dwarfs' Cottage

The dwarfs were working.

Priscilla walked in, looking around. "Where's Snow? Where is she?" They pointed in the direction of her. "Snow? Snow! The royal wedding. The kingdom's abuzz. It's off, Snow, he left her. James left Abigail." Snow looked confused. "Did you hear me? Your Prince Charming isn't getting married."

"Who?" Snow asked vacantly.

Priscilla realized, her expression falling to disappointment as she looked down, seeing the empty vial on the bedside table.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Granny's Diner

The clock read 7:45. Ruby handed Mary Margaret her coffee. The door opened. David walked in, seeing Mary Margaret, and then promptly walked straight out again. Mary Margaret walked out. Sitting at the counter, Freya watched them with a sidelong glance, smirking because she knew that they were going to become closer and get together just like they were supposed to be, although it would take time to do so.

Street

Mary Margaret and David were speaking.

"What are you doing?" Mary Margaret asked.

David turned to face her. "It's 7:45."

"I know," Mary Margaret told him.

"Well, I'm trying not to see you," David told her.

"Well, I am trying not to see you," Mary Margaret replied.

"Well, how do we stop seeing each other?" David asked.

"Apparently we can't," Mary Margaret answered.

"This is a problem," David told her.

"Yes," Mary Margaret agreed.

David sighed deeply for a moment. "She's not pregnant."

After a long moment of looking at each other, they finally kissed, as the camera shot panned around them, but it was revealed that Regina was watching them from her car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1K 21
Vanessa has finally been reunited with her love, daughter and now grandson, but is still not on good terms with her mother. Mr Gold, however, is out...
5.9K 187 25
what if Regina had met Robin Hood that night that Tinkerbell told her that he was the one with Lion tattoo and what if they had a daughter named Rose...
46.1K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
149K 3.9K 29
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴ...