Unwanted Forced Wife (US#1)

By GlamoursMe

(Unwanted series#1) Ever heard of any unwanted person? Ever? Aziya was also one of them, an unwanted. No one... More

||Cast & Prologue & Covers||
||1.||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||8.||
||9.||
||11.||
||12.||
||13.||
||14.||
||Epilogue||
||Sequels||
Transmigration Version of Unwanted Forced Wife

||10.||

94.5K 3K 371
By GlamoursMe

•||Ch 10: Confuse Murat||•

||Aziya POV||

I locked the door of my room and sat on my bed in confusion. Why did he save me? I asked my self. I laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

My stomach growled because I hadn't eaten anything. I got up from the bed and opened the door. I saw him standing there and looked at him blankly.

He fleshed from his eyes for a second but before I put finger on it, he grabbed my hand. He took me out of my room but I stopped him and pulled my wrist out of his hold.

He breathed heavily and looked at me for a second then in a blink of eye picked me in his arms and carried me bridal style. I opened at him with my opened mouth and tried to said, "What.. Put.. Down." He chuckled and shook his head.

I closed my eyes tightly and gripped his shoulder tightly because he was descending the stairs. "I will not let you fall," He said softly making my heart beat fast. I believed his words because they were gentle and soft.

He walked in the kitchen and sat me down on the counter. I looked at him in confusion as he went to the fridge and pulled meat out of it. "What are you gonna do?" I asked in confusion. He smiled looking at me and answered, "Cooking dinner, Malika e Murat."

(Malika e Murat, an Urdu word, meaning Queen of Murat.)

My lips curled up hearing it and I admired him as he cocked dinner. "Want any help?" I asked on which he shook his head. He kissed on my forehead making me blush and said, "Today I am your chef."

I looked at him when he continued cooking dinner. I lost in my thoughts again he was confusing me. I had to be more careful around because he had mood swings. Sometimes I thought maybe he had women problems.

I sniffed and smiled, "It smells good," I whispered. Since I came here I started smiling and prayed this smile never vanished. "Shukria, Malika e Murat." (Thanks, Queen of Murat.) he said putting the dish on the bowl and walked out of the kitchen.

The smell was mouthwatering and on the clue my stomach growled when he entered in the kitchen and chuckled hearing it. I blushed and looked away. "Hungry?" I nodded my head and squealed when he again carried me.

He sat me on the chair while I busied looking at him in confusion and surprised. I was sitting on the head of the table where he always sat and looked at him without blinking bewildered. He served in my plate and bowed, "Milady, please start it and tell me how is it," He said with a cute grin.

I snapped out and giggled at his words. I turned my eyes to my plate and saw ground beef looking yummy. I slowly took one bite of it and looked at him with wide eyes. I swallowed it and said with a huge smile, "Yum.. It is delicious."

He smiled and sat on the chair where I usually sat. He put his hand forward and I looked at his hand then at his eyes. I opened my mouth and he put a bit in my mouth. I lost myself in his eyes and also started making him eat with my hands.

I looked down and mumbled, "I didn't know you can cook." He smirked and again surprised me by kissing on my nose which me beetroot red. He chuckled looking at my face and said, "I can cook and if you want then I will cook for you all the time."

We both washed dishes together I felt more attached with him. My heart forgot his all words but not my mind which again and again reminded me. "Go and get ready quickly," He said typing on his mobile. I looked at him in confusion, "Why?" "Because I said."

Too much for one day to be confuse alot. I nodded my head and walked to my room quickly. I changed my clothes and combed my hairs nicely let them fell on my shoulder.

I looked at the mirror and stared at myself. I saw the little sparks coming back in my eyes and I prayed that I didn't get hurt again. My heart had no more strength to bear any pain anymore. I closed my eyes and opened them again after exhaling.

I looked at the little makeup bag which I once touched and opened it. Without thinking I applied lipstick and mascara.

I went down to the living hall where he was standing waiting for me. He looked at me without blinking which made me self conscious. He smiled and came near and grabbed my hand. "Looking beautiful," He mumbled kissing my hand.

I blushed looking away and smiled shyly. He pulled me with him outside of the house to his car. Like a gentleman he opened the door of car for me and I sat inside. He quickly sat on his seat and started his car.

I looked out of the window and smiled looking at the objects which we passed. I turned to look at him and asked, "Where to?" He didn't reply and motioned to zip his lips and throwing the key out of the window. I shook my head and looked out of the window again and chuckled at him.

His behavior was getting changed. What if he again turned back to the old cold Murat. I shook these thoughts out of my mind. No he would not do this because I wanted this Murat not old arrogant and cold Murat.

When the car stopped I looked out of window with my mouth hanged open. I quickly turned to him and saw him looking at me with amuse look. "Why.. you bring me here?" I asked in fear.

He knitted his eyebrows together and said, "Don't be scared. You haven't once said shopping so I thought you need to shop now and your never went out of the house. What kind of a wife are you who never said her husband to take you on shopping?"

Because you never considered me your wife. I wanted to say this loud but closed my mouth because first time he called me his wife. I nodded my head looking down and whispered, "But I don't wanna go inside and do shopping. I have enough clothes."

I heard him sigh and he said, "This isn't up for any argument." He opened the door of the car and jumped out. I also opened the door of car and saw him standing in front of me with a look, "I was gonna open that door for you." "It's fine," I said with a smile and stood beside him.

He intertwined our hands and pulled me with him inside the Mall and said, "No it's not fine." I didn't say anything just smile looking down. He did shopping for me and bought many clothes much to my discomfort.

I was getting tired and told him nth time to stop shopping but he didn't listen. He took me on the food court floor and there I saw gol gappay. I wanted to eat them because looking at them making my mouthwatering.

Murat pulled me with him somewhere. "Sit there and I will be back," he said making me sit on the chair and disappeared putting bags on another chair. He came back with a tray of gol gappay. I grinned looking at them and giggled.

He sat on the chair and I started eating without waiting him. I made funny face eating which made him chuckled but I didn't care because I was so busy to eat them.

I opened my mouth and put the whole in my mouth and closed my eyes tightly with making face again. I opened my eyes when I felt someone wipe my mouth with tissue paper.

I looked at him with wide eyes and swallowed it quickly but ended up coughing. Tears were escaping from the corner of my eyes. He patted my back and wiped my tears and told me to take deep breath.

•••

I happily sat on my bed and opened empty page of my diary. I started writing my whole day in it.

After the darkness here comes a little clam and peace.

Dear diary,

Today an unexpected thing happened. Today I saw a different side of Murat. Today I saw a caring and softy Murat.

Today his behavior confuse me too much. In the morning he was saying to die but now after he was all caring.

He took me in a mall and bought many clothes for me. He also kissed me twice once on forehead and second one on my knuckles.

He also cooked dinner and fed me with his hands and I also fed him.

He is making it difficult for me not get attached with him anymore. I want to ignore but I can't ignore his presence.

I want to hate him but again I ended up loving him.

Please tell me what to do before I could get hurt more if that possible.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

I hope you all are doing well.

I am so happy today bcoz my result just got out and Alhamdulillah I scored great marks.

Today I have no question in my mind to ask you bcoz of my happiness. *poking my tongue*

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

*hugging those who voted on previous chapters*

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.6K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
398K 19.5K 18
(UFW sequel#1) (Unwanted series#2) Sania, a girl who hated men, a girl who lived in village, a girl who was abused by her father, a girl who was very...
1.2M 46.3K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
1.6M 59.5K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...