Little Cub

By gooniesneversaydie1

Harry Styles is head of the underground, he's ruthless, possessive, feared and powerful. Louis is a student... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part Nine
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Question?
Part 49

Not an update

39.1K 602 77
By gooniesneversaydie1

Hi guys I just wanted to introduce myself, This story is about a year old and is on my A03 profile, I have 13 stories on that profile which I've decided to post on Wattpad now too. Thanks to larryislouisxharry who's inspired me to publish this here.

My stories are all bottom innocent louis and tough Harry. Little cub is my most successful story to date and I hope you all like it.

I noticed a few comments about Not having nial Zayn and Liam in the story. A few of my stories (the earlier ones) do have them but then I decided on new characters and the more stories of mine that you read you, will notice I reuse the same characters and sometimes switch up roles but sometimes they stay the same throughout different fics. I've developed the characters and now they are a big family and I've had a great response. I apologise for not using the other boys anymore.

Again I'd like to thank you so much for reading my fics. I will never post a fic without it being complete and I will post one chapter a day sometimes two because I hate keeping people waiting especially when they are invested in a story.

So that's me and thanks again for reading, I'll get my other stories up soon xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 69 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
92K 4.3K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
929 17 4
Harry pays him to dance, Louis enjoys the sex on the side, and that's all that ties them together. Whatever else the enigmatic man does is none of Lo...
241K 6.3K 32
Harry Styles, a twenty-seven-year-old mafia boss, known as one of the coldest, most ruthless men in all of London. Louis Tomlinson, a sweet innocent...